• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fruits Basket~

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
Hey guys, since the reboot is going to be released in April, I'm curious to see if I could get a group rp going with canon characters only. I don't have a plot in mind as I'm waiting to see what characters I can get. I can do anything based on the anime or manga so that is no issue for me. Please comment below what characters you would like~

Characters Taken:
Tohru - Lycoris
Kyo - EmeRp
Kagura - Franklin Richards
Hatsuharu - Kimona
Kisa - SakuraBlossom28

Last edited:
Count me interested! My love for Fruits Basket has awoken once more with the reboot! Do you need a Kyo?

Random ... But Fruits Basket has the most calming and peaceful opening I've ever heard... Like jeez it feels like you are on Cloud Nine whenever you are listening to it... (I like the Dubbed version though)

Random ... But Fruits Basket has the most calming and peaceful opening I've ever heard... Like jeez it feels like you are on Cloud Nine whenever you are listening to it... (I like the Dubbed version though)

It is!! I hope the opening for the reboot will be similiar to the original or that they just keep the old one. I definetly wouldn't mind that!

It is!! I hope the opening for the reboot will be similiar to the original or that they just keep the old one. I definetly wouldn't mind that!
I'm pretty sure there will be a new opening. The new ending is pretty nice already

I'm pretty sure there will be a new opening. The new ending is pretty nice already

Oh my god. The new opening was a 100 times better than I thought it would be. I don't know if my heart will be able to recover from this! send help!

I would be interested. I wanna play uh, it's been a while, uh, the cow/bull guy. (imma look up his name now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back