• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fruits Basket- A New Generation Revitalized Interest Check

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Hello everyone! In the year 2017 I participated in a rather interesting Fruits Basket type RP with original characters. A new generation if you will of the Sohma Family, where the canon characters are no where to be found. This RP would have all the Zodiac Animal roles open to be played, a God type character, and perhaps a human to make things more interesting.

None of these are TRULY required however, in said last RP all elements were there and it was quite a bit of fun. Unfortunately it experienced group RP decay, activity wise. As a result I am looking for potential Roleplayers who feel they would like to participate in this RP. and have a strong feeling they could maintain some form of activity. In order to prevent said Activity Rot, I believe that a Discord could be quite beneficial to preventing such and keeping things going. Regardless if there is enough interest I shall get sign up sheets going and all that jazz.

Regardless, Thank you for your time, and I sincerely hope that you all consider joining in a RP which I believe could be great.
38181_cit_fruits_basket_-_twelve_animals_-_isnt_it_sad_kyo-1-[1].jpg

It's been a long time since I last watched Fruits Basket but I plan to read it soon. I'm interested for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back