Showcase πšπš›πšžπš’πšπšπš˜πšŸπšŽ β€” πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› πšœπšπš˜πš›πšŠπšπšŽ.

chamomile

frond-shaped
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
fruitdove.
hi im cham and welcome to my character storage! this is my first time compiling something like this since i don't usually reuse a lot of my ocs. though lately i've been getting a lot more attached so i'm shelving them until i can find a nice place to tell their story. i have some vague plots for most of these characters, just pm me if you're interested!

CHARACTER INDEX :
devon.
kai.
raven.
andrew.
heather.
anais.
kita.
michi.
love.
zul.

Last edited:
β€” devon.

DEVON HAYLEY KOGANEGAWA ( 黄金川 香織 )

Aged 26, Born January 9th, Capricorn.
Cis woman, She/her pronouns, Bi Acespec.
Japanese, Private Investigator.

❝
I DON'T WANT YOUR SYMPATHY
I GUESS I'VE HAD IT ROUGH
❞​

"Time does not bring relief; you all have lied."
by Edna St. Vincent Millay.

A Good Day by Kait Rokowski.

RESOURCEFUL. RESPONSIBLE. OBSERVANT. CAUTIOUS. PRIVATE. RESTLESS. STORMY. WRATHFUL.

Devon is the strong, silent type. A bit of a tragic figureβ€” between the problem with her parents and the people she's close to suffering terrible fates, she ends up a loner most of the time. She's not entirely reclusive though, since she likes being helpful and facilitating the goals of characters around her.

Calm out of pure necessity, Devon is unbridled with unchecked anxiety, coping by being task motivated or just constantly running errands. She's one track minded when it comes to work, but even more so when it comes to emotion.

PLAYLIST:
Dareharu - Karma
Dareharu - Flowering
sato moka - melt bitter
Yorushika - 言って Say It
Yorushika - ι›¨γ¨γ‚«γƒ—γƒγƒΌγƒŽ
Mitski - Best American Girl
Beabadoobee - Care

In her original roleplay, Devon was busy investigating her cousin's murder while a gang war goes on in the background. She was a werewolf-empath, and I liked balancing her powers since the super strength gave her chronic pain (from being half werewolf) and her empathic abilities were only limited to detecting lies and inducing truth in others (thus her PI career). I wouldn't want her to be a werewolf if being a werewolf meant that she turns into an actual wolf. I would want to do variations in her ability, where she can only completely obliterate anything that can fit in her hands.

She mainly goes in modern and urban fantasy settings but I can see her in other plots like: being some sort of community manager in a dystopian city, or running a bed and breakfast out in no man's land equipped with a shotgun to handle the monsters. Something like that.

IDEAS: Devon with an investigative partner, though more likely, mentor. Devon with a compulsive liar. Devon paired with someone motivated by revenge. Going through her gay-ace awakening. Any pairing where she plays saviour.

ALTERNATE FC: NATASHA LIU BORDIZZO.

( click )

filler slide

β™‘ code credit goes to uxie β™‘

Last edited:
β€” kai.

KAISER / LUCKY / CRASH ( η„°δΏŠ )

Aged roughly 200 years old.
Male-presenting, He/him pronouns, Bisexual.
Chinese, Track Racer and Mechanic.

❝
MIGHT COMMIT ACTS OF HUBRIS
ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING LATER?
❞​

AFFABLE. SHARP. COCKY. EASILY BORED. DISLOYAL. HEDONISTIC. MISCHEIVOUS. KLEPTOMANIAC.

Kaiser is just taking a break from his pursuit of classy conduct, for much more material things, like being an adrenaline junkie. He's a trickster with no concept of self-preservation and no respect for authority, and he drives like an absolute madman.

He's often in the position where others ask him for help, with the risk that it might come back to bite them later. Kai is more reasonable than what his nicknames might suggest, and he gets things done if only for his own sense of self-importance.

THEME:
Off The Record - Will Jay

Okay this is just Yangyang in the Take Off MV, except I fear this manβ€” he smiles like a shark.

Kai was supposed to be in the same roleplay as Devon but I didn't end up making him on time. Besides the racer angle, I can see him continuing the criminal-ish patterns, either recruited as a getaway driver or an active participant in some sort gambling ring where he smuggles art?? I'd love to see him in Hong Kong's nightlife. Maybe a future like Alita Battle Angel.

IDEAS: Kai x Experienced criminal. Kai x Car broker. Kai x Someone he stole a car from. Kai x Someone stuck in his passenger seat. Kai x Someone snobby/uptight. Bonnie and Clyde, or regular small town runaways.

( click )

filler slide

Last edited:
β€” raven.

RAVEN AMALIA STANFIELD
ALSO KNOWN AS 'ELEKTRA'

Aged 21, Born Sept. 15th, Virgo.
Cis woman, She/they pronouns, Bisexual.
Black, Villain Ops/Secretary.

❝
KARMA'S GONNA COME
AND EAT YOU ALIVE
❞​

How To Kill A Tiger by Annie Cao.
What I Carried by Maggie Smith.

EASYGOING, WITTY, ORGANISED, KIND, AVARICIOUS, STUBBORN, RECKLESS / BROODING, INSTINCTIVE, HYPERVIGILANT.

Raven has found her opposite and whole in Elektra. Born out of the volatile upbringing in her home, Elektra a foreign presence when she makes herself known, marked by glowing eyes and a steely glare. She appears like a defense mechanism with a much more potent magical affinity, one that is exploited by the bad crowd Raven has fallen into.

Raven herself can usually hold her own but her brand of kind is hardly good. She has little priority except for herself all while keeping a friendly facade. Trust is a hard bargain.

THEME:
Winona Oak - SHE

Initially I wrote Raven as more of a villain. She's been revised since but I really wanna see her in a plot that enables an antagonistic streak, likely an amoral mercenary or exploited by an evil organisation. She can definitely pass in a regular fantasy setting in a thieves guild or as an assassin.

Where Elektra came from could vary as: some sort of possession; a latent self-preservation instinct; or just a magical quirk. It'd be interesting to play out Elektra as an increasingly corrupting force she has to rein in and eventually removeβ€” go completely Superpowered Evil Side.

ALTERNATE FC: MERET MANON.

( click )

filler slide

Last edited:
β€” andrew.

ANDREW J. KOZLOW
FORMERLY CASPER ISSAC

Mid-twenties, Born ???, Scorpio.
Cis man, He/him pronouns, Graysexual.
White, Conman.

❝
SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO
TAKE WHAT YOU CAN
❞​

LEVELHEADED. RESOURCEFUL. CONFIDENT. WITTY. AFFABLE. CYNICAL. MANIPULATIVE. METICULOUS. SELF-SERVING.

Andrew has made a name for himself to follow where trouble calls, where opportunity presents itself. Don't be fooled by the charmβ€” he spent his years on the streets as a liar and a cheat, an information broker to criminals and clients alike. He can't afford to make mistakes in his line of work because he'd be dead if he was clumsy, if he was careless.

His survival has only ever been on his own shoulders, playing contingencies and gambits. Andrew teeters between his own successes while making sure not to step on anyone's toes.

THEME:
The Hush Sound - The Boys Are Too Refined

Andrew's name and faceclaim was from my 2016 subconscious, entirely on accident. He was originally supposed to lead a special hero team to the detriment of everyone else, so I'm a little used to shoving him in leadership roles he's not particularly prepared for. I think he'd do well in a runaway criminal scenario or a whole heist operation, though now I'm interested to see him mess up and be involved in powers bigger than him.

( click )

filler slide

Last edited:
β€” heather.

HYEJOO 'HEATHER' CHOE ( 졜혜주 )
ALTERNATE NAMES: ASTRID or MARCELINE.

Aged 24, Born March 23rd, Aries.
Cis woman, She/her pronouns, Bi/Pan.
Korean, Musician - Bassist.

❝
WHAT'S MORE PUNK THAN
THE PUBLIC LIBRARY?
❞​

VOMITING, SNEEZING, MANGOS by Sophie Furlong Tighe

ABRASIVE. CRITICAL. IMPATIENT. BOLD. WELL-SPOKEN. ACADEMIC. MEDIATING. PASSIONATE. IDEALISTIC.

Heather is a rebel with a cause. And nothing irks her more than one without. When she's not with her band, she's reading academic papers and furiously updating her blog. Defined by a challenging streak and armed with the intellectual prowess to back it up, Heather is hardly an easy conversationalist, and a little unlikable to some because of it.

But she practices some restraint, often mediating conflict and being the stern voice of reason of her friend group. Heather has much more faith in people than she initially lets on, with her passions and gentle pursuit of love taking the lead.

PLAYLIST:
???

Back in 2018, user Yunn was going to run a witch roleplay. It never happened and I never got over it so here's Heather. She definitely belongs in an all-female coven, playing battle music while everyone else brawls. Her powers as a bardic witch include defensive spells, amplification fields and the likes of musical energy menipulation. Her secondary magic, without music, is a door charm specialty.

If the roleplay leans more academia, Heather would probably be a scholarship student all the way to grad school.

She'd fit in urban fantasy, an 80s/90s AU when punk and riot grrrl bands came around, a regular music AU where either her band wants to "sell out" much to her dismay or her finding out a fellow musician was sponsored by daddy's money.

Disclaimer: I wouldn't say she fits exactly into the punk scene (music or fashion), she mostly believes in the ideology. I feel like she plays alternative and indie rock but that's just my casual-listener-bias talking.

IDEAS: Heather and her tattoo artist, or a verse where she's the tattoo artist. The plot where it's a bad idea to date your band member, even if it's not real. Heather getting with a rival frontman and dealing with possible sabotage. Heather's band on tour covering for a magic-related manhunt. Heather with a himbo. Enemies-to-lovers in general. Heather x Boy/girl-next-door. Student!Heather gets asked to join a band.

( click )

filler slide

Last edited:
β€” anais.

ANAIS TUESDAY ANGEL

Aged 22, Born Oct. 5th, Libra.
Cis woman, She/her pronouns, Bisexual.
British Filipino, Jewelry Artist + Seeker.

❝
I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT
LOOKS BACK AT YOU
❞​

Jessica gives me a chill pill by Angie Sijun Lou.

SUNNY. INDIVIDUALISTIC. CLEVER. POLITE. DELIBERATE. CHILDISH. PETTY. NOSY. SHALLOW. DISHONEST. DISTRUSTFUL. SATAN'S CFO.

Despite the practically aimless direction of Anais' life, she never seems too bothered by the lack of control she has on it. She's good at getting into nooks and crannies or finding things, spending most of her teens learning how to dig up blackmail and later made a hobby out of exposing pedophiles and perverts to the families and careers. Anais loves a good goss and is an enabler of bad influence before anything else.

Anais lives in the moment and lives surrounded by people for her to let loose on for the day, she has this thing where she can't really be by herself. She derives comfort controlling other people's perception of things through lies, or her powers, but especially in how she expresses herself. Like her hair and the clothes she's wearing for the day.

THEME:
blink182 - Pretty Little Girl

She was going to be a demon or imp with perception powers, mainly empathic invisibility, plus two smaller spells: halo effect and deja vu. I don't think her character would work as well while powerless though her whole shtick is being a competent, stylish person in a serious environment. She's a bit like Devon where she helps facilitate connections and plots for other characters but does much better on the sidelines.

IDEAS: Pretty much a romance plot to dissect her. Writing out her demon origins a la Jennifer's Body. Young immortal entering immortal society, probably through vampirism. Imp!Anais with a witch she's indebted her life to. Any plot where she has to carry any amount of actual responsibility.

( click )

filler slide

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back