• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fruit Soup's Fandom Search! (canonXoc, doubling)

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there! My name’s MK, welcome to my thread post! I’m currently craving some good fandom roleplay, hence this post! To get right to the point, below is some info about me and my RP style and the fandoms I’m currently craving!

About Me/My RP Style:
-I’m 17, although I’ll be 18 in April (04.16, to be exact) so if age is any factor in who you roleplay with, there’s that information : )
-My pronouns are she/her
-I'm in the PST time zone
-I will only do canon x oc pairings and I will only double, I feel awkward if I just end up playing an OC while my RP partner plays a canon character love interest, this way it feels more even. : )
-I’m a semi-lit/lit roleplayer and can respond with anything from a single paragraph to 7 or even 10 if that’s the style you prefer; I match my partner, but I average a very solid 3-5 paragraphs
-I can play any pairing, whether that’s m//, m/f, or f//!
-I absolutely love OOC chatter. Please, let’s be friends and shoot off headcanons about our pairings together!
-While this isn’t necessary, I really love doing extra things for my OCs like making playlists or Pinterest boards, so if you’re into stuff like that we’ll definitely get along great!

Now onto my cravings!

The larger the amount of asterisks (*) the heavier that I’m craving it! Indicated below as well is the character (or list of characters for you to choose from) that I’d like you to play (same asterisk system applies)! With all of these fandoms I will gladly play any character you wish aside from the character you want to play for my OC!

Anime:
Demon Slayer***
-Gyomei** Tanjirou** Sanemi***

Hunter X Hunter***
-Knuckle Bine**** Illumi Zoldyck**

Attack on Titan**
-Reiner***

My Hero Academia**
-Aizawa* Shoto*** Dabi** Bakugou*** (though for Bakugou I’d like a platonic pairing)

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina**
-Ambrose* Sabrina**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back