• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Welcome to my (updated) thread post! My name’s fruit soup, but you can call me Soup!

A little bit about me:
-My pronouns are she/her.
-I am a 20 year old full-time college student and I work 36 hours/week (8 hours Thurs-Sat, 12 hours Sun, but I have free time on those 12 hour shifts) and I live with my partner, so I’m not always online, but for the most part I try message in OOC daily (for OOC, I'm most active on Discord and will happily give my Discord when asked).
-I am LGBTQ+ friendly!
-I am adv. Lit in terms of writing style and can usually give a good 3-7 paragraphs depending on what’s going on the RP and the preferences of my RP partner, sometimes even more (definitely a quality over quantity person though). If you would like to write with me and would like to see what my writing style looks like, DM me and I’ll send you a link to a writing sample!
-I can roleplay on-site, Discord, or Gmail.
-I almost always double unless a prospective partner requests to only play the canon character that I want to pair with an OC.
-I love the potential of making friends with prospective RP partners, so don’t be afraid to be friendly with me! I also like shooting off headcanons and little blurbs and sending tik toks/memes related to the RP. : )
-I am definitely a plotter, I’m by no means the type of plotter that has to plan out every action of every character, but I like having an idea of where a scene is going to go or what the objective of a scene is rather than simply throwing our characters in to a situation and seeing what happens.
-I love making character playlists and moodboards, this isn’t a requirement of prospective partners, though, so don’t feel pressured to make them, too! If you do make them, I’d love to share them with each other!

A few requests of prospective partners:
-If you're interested in writing with me, please shoot me a PM, as this is my main thread post and I'd prefer to keep it tidy (if you're a new member and cannot PM yet, that's totally okay if you have to post below!)
-If you wish to write with me and PM me, please include a little bit about you and what you're looking for!
-Please be above the age of 17
-Please abide by RPN rules when RPing on-site.
-Please be collaborative
-Not a requirement, but I would love if our writing styles matched (lit-adv lit., 3+ paragraphs)
-Please check out the bottom of the thread! I’ll usually mention what fandoms I’m particularly craving from my main list of fandoms when I bump my thread!

Anyways, now on to the fandoms!

KEY:
Sparkles (✨) = Fandom Craving
Blue heart (💙) = Who I would like you to play the most
Strikethrough = I currently have a roleplay for this fandom and/or am not looking for this fandom at the moment.

✨ATLA/LOK
Zuko​
Mako​
Iroh II​
Korra​

✨Borderlands
Mordecai💙
Zane​
Rhys​
Ouran High School Host Club
Takashi Morinozuka💙
Kyoya Ootori​
Cyberpunk: Edgerunners
Falco​
OC x OC​
Treasure Planet
(Adult!) Jim Hawkins x OC​
(I have a plot idea for this! If you’d also like a pairing and don’t have a CC you’d like to pair with an OC I do have an OC for that too! I'm also open to crossovers!)​
✨The Hunger Games

Gale Hawthorne
OC x OC 💙(OC x OC marked here because I have an OC from the Capitol I've been dying to use, but don't really see her fitting with any of the canon characters except, perhaps, Finnick)

✨Stranger Things
Jonathan Byers​

The Witcher
No one, I have an OC idea that would benefit the most from either platonic relationships or an OC x OC pairing.​

The Dark Knight Trilogy
John Blake 💙
OC x OC​

✨The Batman (2022)
Bruce Wayne​

*Also please note for both TDK and The Batman, I'd love to expand on either interpretations of Batman's world and Gotham, I have relatively deep comic knowledge on Batman and co. and am willing to research as well, but I would like to focus on the aesthetic, energy, and characters found in either of these cinematic interpretations, if that makes sense!

✨The Walking Dead

Daryl Dixon 💙
Rick Grimes
OC x OC
Harry Potter (Both Marauders Era and Golden Trio)
Fred Weasley 💙
Remus Lupin 💙
Regulus Black
Cedric Diggory 💙
Sirius Black
OC x OC

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Ambrose Spellman​
Sabrina Spellman​

✨MCU (I’m caught up on everything except What If? and I have not finished She Hulk)
Bucky Barnes​
Stephen Strange 💙
Peter Parker 💙 (post-No Way Home)​
Nebula​

Supernatural
Dean Winchester 💙
Sam Winchester
OC x OC

The Boys
Billy Butcher
Frenchie 💙

Arcane
Ekko​
Viktor​

Euphoria
Fezco​
The 100 (note, it's been a minute since I've seen this, but am willing to do research to refresh my memory)
John Murphy 💙
Roan​
Avatar (2009, James Cameron film)
Tsu'Tei​

Thank you for taking the time to read my updated thread post! If you're interested in anything that I've listed please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM! I hope you have/have had a great day! :ghostuvu:

Last edited:
:ghostuvu: Bump! Trying to get back into the swing of things writing-wise. At the moment I've been really craving Borderlands, MCU, and ATLA/LOK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back