• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice FROZEN SICK THE DOUBLE BLIND ADVENTURE OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

ManicMuse

I ax-o-lotl questions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Frozen sick oox.png

Please feel free to brainstorm and goof around in here while we await a few more members.

Give me three options of characters you would be interested in playing. Please feel free to use this as a template.

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. 1,1.
2. 2.2.

Code:
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][HEADING=3][CENTER]RACE[/CENTER][/HEADING][/TD]

[TD][HEADING=3][CENTER]CLASS[/CENTER][/HEADING][/TD]

[TD][HEADING=3][CENTER]OTHER REQUESTS[/CENTER][/HEADING][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1.[/TD]

[TD]1,[/TD]
[TD]1.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2.[/TD]

[TD]2.[/TD]
[TD]2.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3.[/TD]
[TD]3.[/TD]
[TD]3.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie Young_Charles99 Young_Charles99 JarOfPickles JarOfPickles myrkwise myrkwise

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Half-Elf 1. Rogue1. Male character please!
2. Tiefling 2. Bard2. I would like to play a (formerly) shady character. Perhaps someone who was trying to redeem themselves from an unsavory past. Or simply escape it.
3. Drow3. Fighter3.

Last edited:

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Half-orc 1, Cleric or druid1. Male character, please!
2. Goblin 2. Sorcerer or monk2.
3. Goliath3. Ranger or barbarian3.

I'm sorry, but there are a lot of fun options. 😅 It took me a couple of hours to whittle down the races and classes that much, lol.

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Human1. Warlock1. Hexblade Subclass.
2. Elf (Drow or High)2. Sorcerer2. Struggling with control of his/her Wild Magic.
3. Dragonborn3. Wizard3. Undecided.

Last edited:

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Leonin 1. Ancients Paladin1.
2. Goliath 2. Ancestral Barbarian2.
3. Tortle3. Battlemaster Fighter 3.

Really excited for this and can't wait to see what we come up with!

Last edited:

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Human 1, Wizard1. Female Character, perhaps someone harboring terrible, haunting secrets (both personal, and otherwise)
2. Changeling 2. Bard2.
3. Fairy3. Cleric3.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'll be here along with you all on this Chaotic Journey. I will be co-DM'ing with Manic. We both have strong points in our respective DM'ing styles. Together we're looking for some great things to take place. You can call me Shimata, Hey You!, DM2, or whatever works for you. Manic and I are an RL married couple. So if at some point you feel the writing has changed, there's a strong chance you are not wrong. I work my best to have Grammarly correct my sentences and spelling errors, but forgive me if I miss something.

Intro and pleasantries aside.
I wanted to touch base and clarify just a tad on the character sheets. It's top 3 races and top 3 classes, not necessarily to be paired up with each other. Say you like the Tortle, Tabaxi, and Changling. That would be 1, 2, & 3. Separate altogether, Interest in Monk, Gunslinger(fighter type), and Wizard. Those are the 3. I could end up with any 1 of 9 combinations. Other, of course, is other and will be highly considered for your character. We want you to love them, but we also want them to be a mystery to you.

After looking over some of the sheets, I felt like I should post this to allow for an opportunity for some modifications should they be wanted.

myrkwise myrkwise The Good Doctor The Good Doctor Young_Charles99 Young_Charles99 JarOfPickles JarOfPickles A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie Equusheart Equusheart

Yeah, was a bit confused on that bit but now I feel like I got it. No real requests other than the fact that I prefer martials over anything else and love to flavor abilities/attacks though they have no mechanical difference. Can't wait to see what characters we'll have in the party!

RACE​

CLASS​

OTHER REQUESTS​

1. Half elf 1. Ranger1. Female character please
2. Human 2. Druid2.
3. Air genasi3. Rogue3.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We are working on character creation. I can't wait to get started.​

thanksgiving.png

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it and happy holidays to others. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I will be sending you all DMs with some information about others' appearances. Almost have the starting post ready to go as well. Hoping to get it all up tonight.

Hope it's okay that I tagged the players belonging to the characters I'm describing. ^^

I know the post is short three and that I'm missing some details. Maybe others can pick up the slack? :xFwink:

Last edited:
After we leave this house we should wear those red "Hello! My name is..." tags on our chest.
Except we'll also be constantly checking our own tags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back