• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic -Frozen Hell-CS

Fuzz

Scavenger
there are Two ways you can fill out this CS, One using http://www.innawoods.net/, Or normaly ill accept both.

1st way:
CHAR(the Innawoods inventory):

Face:

Appearance: (anything we can't tell from face)

Name:

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Other:
(anything)

2nd:
Pic:

Appearance:

Name:

nickname:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Equipment(dont go To over board, No juggernauts):

Bio:

Dislikes:

Other:

(Message me For Vehicles, Or Firearms, People mainly use bows)

Last edited:
capture-png.284552
:
Face:
image.jpg
Appearance: 6 feet tall, hair is more messy than shown in picture.

Name: David Bernard

Nickname: Dave

Sexuality: Hetero sexual

Personality: Calm and Nice... most of the time, He has never been one to Jump to conclusions, Or execute a Captive.. Without reason, Depending on the situation, he will shoot first. Smokes cigarettes, and Drinks wiskey. Everyone has a flaw, and his is he has a short temper, Ready to blow into a wild thing of anger.

Bio: TBR

Fire
Not dieing
Warmth

Dislikes:
The cold
Dieing
Running out of ammo
Being shot

Faction?:-Wanderers-

Other: owns a half-Track
a2468900-80-half_track.jpg

hot-asian-women-drollnation-com-19331-620x620.jpg

Name:
Mimori Chiyako

Nickname:

Mimi

Sexuality:

Hetero sexual

Female

Personality:

Very outgoing type of person who doesn't really enjoy staying in one place for too long. Even so she enjoys being in the company of others and would most likely put others before herself.

Equipment:

Compound bow, duct tape, short metal pipes, Survival knife, Ropes, energy drinks, Balaclava, goggles, snow jacket and pants, flint and steel, scrap paper and small sticks. (pls let me know if i need more or less things)
(snow outfit is attatched)
Bio:
(To be edited later)

Animals
Plant life
warmth

Dislikes:

Being alone
Coldness
Death
Being wounded

Other:
Always has with her a medallion, which are passed down through her family, she would never take it off and if she ended losing it or it being stolen she would be devastated to a point that she could end up her turning into a completely different person
il_340x270.344482065.jpg

(Let me know if I missed anything else :) )

Attachments

• katie_white_2.jpg
    katie_white_2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
  • katie_white2.jpg
    katie_white2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
hot-asian-women-drollnation-com-19331-620x620.jpg

Name:
Mimori Chiyako

Nickname:

Mimi

Sexuality:

Hetero sexual

Female

Personality:

Very outgoing type of person who doesn't really enjoy staying in one place for too long. Even so she enjoys being in the company of others and would most likely put others before herself.

Equipment:

Compound bow, duct tape, short metal pipes, Survival knife, Ropes, energy drinks, Balaclava, goggles, snow jacket and pants, flint and steel, scrap paper and small sticks. (pls let me know if i need more or less things)
(snow outfit is attatched)
Bio:
(To be edited later)

Animals
Plant life
warmth

Dislikes:

Being alone
Coldness
Death
Being wounded

Other:
Always has with her a medallion, which are passed down through her family, she would never take it off and if she ended losing it or it being stolen she would be devastated to a point that she could end up her turning into a completely different person
il_340x270.344482065.jpg

(Let me know if I missed anything else :) )
This is fine, accepted :)

character-jpg.284804

Face:
images

Name:
Gordon Enright

Nickname:

"Gore"

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Personality:

Sociopath

Bio:

He is a man who was broken within the desolate snow land that we Call "Frozen Hell", He went through all of it. Losing his Family, Murdering a Family, Becoming a Hero and Becoming a Bandit. His life is done for him, Recently he noticed he was getting a few hallucinations and he has been Fainting quite a Lot. He is no longer the man he used to be when he just began venturing into the "Frozen Hell".

- Relaxation
- Isolation
- His "Bowie" otherwise know as his Crossbow

Dislikes:
- Huge Groups
- Loud Noises
- Personal Talks
- Pretty much any Interaction

Other:

A Sociopath personality means that he is numb to most of the Primal feelings like Fear, Love and Happiness. It is rare that he ever smiles either shows scenes of Fear. He is a shell of a Person, And the personality is locked up to survive this Hell.​

character-jpg.284804

Face:
images

Name:
Gordon Enright

Nickname:

"Gore"

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Personality:

Sociopath

Bio:

He is a man who was broken within the desolate snow land that we Call "Frozen Hell", He went through all of it. Losing his Family, Murdering a Family, Becoming a Hero and Becoming a Bandit. His life is done for him, Recently he noticed he was getting a few hallucinations and he has been Fainting quite a Lot. He is no longer the man he used to be when he just began venturing into the "Frozen Hell".

- Relaxation
- Isolation
- His "Bowie" otherwise know as his Crossbow

Dislikes:
- Huge Groups
- Loud Noises
- Personal Talks
- Pretty much any Interaction

Other:

A Sociopath personality means that he is numb to most of the Primal feelings like Fear, Love and Happiness. It is rare that he ever smiles either shows scenes of Fear. He is a shell of a Person, And the personality is locked up to survive this Hell.​
Accepted.

Screenshot_20170415-163116.png

Face:
46bd58acc76dc26a1f776dc61e04b650.jpg

Height:
5'10"

Name:
Bryce Barnes

Nickname:
Barney

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Bryce loves being around people, even trusting too quickly sometimes. Not very good at leading, but great at improvising.

Bio:
Some medical knowledge. Some mechanical training. The rest is TBA.

- Helping people
- Shooting
- Sliding across ice
- Cold weather
- Whiskey
- Smell of gasoline

Dislikes:
- Heat
- Malfunctions
- Fish
- Water
- Getting hit by trucks

Other:
images.jpg

Attachments

• 46bd58acc76dc26a1f776dc61e04b650.jpg
    46bd58acc76dc26a1f776dc61e04b650.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 300480

Face:
View attachment 300513

Height:
5'10"

Name:
Bryce Barnes

Nickname:
Barney

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
Bryce loves being around people, even trusting too quickly sometimes. Not very good at leading, but great at improvising.

Bio:
Some medical knowledge. Some mechanical training. The rest is TBA.

- Helping people
- Shooting
- Sliding across ice
- Cold weather
- Whiskey
- Smell of gasoline

Dislikes:
- Heat
- Malfunctions
- Fish
- Water
- Getting hit by trucks

Other:
View attachment 300481
Accepted

I noticed your inventories aren't double stacked. I don't know if that's because of browser-app but I didn't get gun mods so I think that's it.

My mags are not double stacked due to short rifle mags not being able to stack, I tried. And I wasn't in the mood to stack the pistol mags.

My mags are not double stacked due to short rifle mags not being able to stack, I tried. And I wasn't in the mood to stack the pistol mags.
Right but I double and quad stacked almost everything. The only thing that wouldnt was the med bag.

The browser version is much different, and the phone app has some bugs allowing you to do things like, wear that mask with a hat on.

result.jpg
http://bit.ly/2po5d6w

Face
LOTF_8_large.jpg

Appearance
The-Lord-of-the-Flies-Ralph.jpg

Name: Jack Robinson

Nickname: Jackie

Sexuality: Heterosexual although he just hit puberty...

Personality: Extrovert

Bio: Jack grew up in this harsh, unforgiving wasteland. Being one of the few children with the Wanderers, he is cherished and respected quite well. Jack also happens to be very intelligent and likes to tamper with electronics and mechanical devices.

Running around
Playing cards

Dislikes:
Hunting
Killing

Last edited:
View attachment 300524

Face
LOTF_8_large.jpg

Appearance

Bio: Jack was born after the world froze over and grew up in the harsh, unforgiving wasteland his whole life. Being one of the few children with the Wanderers, he is cherished and respected quite well. Jack also happens to be very intelligent and likes to tamper with electronics and mechanical devices.

Running around
Playing cards

Dislikes:
Hunting
Killing

Other:
Idk, should he have a mother? Would anybody like to adopt? :P
I'm sorry I meant to say something about how long the apocalypse has been going on, if you change the bit where he was born in the apocalypse I'll accept, also if you look at the lore, the wanders he has been attacked recently, and what's going on right now is right before the attack so most likely if he had a mother she would die in the attack and would most Likely join the group.

View attachment 300524

Face
LOTF_8_large.jpg

Appearance

Bio: Jack grew up in this harsh, unforgiving wasteland. Being one of the few children with the Wanderers, he is cherished and respected quite well. Jack also happens to be very intelligent and likes to tamper with electronics and mechanical devices.

Running around
Playing cards

Dislikes:
Hunting
Killing
Alright, accepted.

image.jpeg (Gas all those who make typos! [you misspelled 'normally] HAIL SHAKESPERE)

Face:
cute-hairstyles-for-medium-hair.jpg

Name: Abbie Danger

Nickname: Abbie

Sexuality: asexual

Personality: An innocent girl on the outside, and insane tortured soul on the inside. Abbie was abused by her parents as a child, which made her turn out as a psychotic criminal.

Bio: At a young age, Abbie was tormented by her parents. She was overworked and beaten. She became a stronger person for this, but it unfortunately bent and twisted her mind, into hating her parents. She was sent to a mental asylum after torturing a bulky at her school when she was 15. She then was "rescued" by the rising Phoenix gang, and trained to use weapons like an animal. After the world went to hell, she finally had a chance to murder her parents for torturing her, after which she then split off from the rest of society under the mask of a lost, scared girl.

Likes: Watching people suffer, having control over othe people through fear, solitude.

Dislikes: People.

Other: sorry if this is a character cliché and sounds super dumb and/or unrealistic. It was just a character I'd been wanting to try for a while. This is the first time I've made this kind of character, so I understand if it's sub-par.

Don't worry, she's just cold. She just needs a hug. Just make sure you don't have anything valuable on you that she might want.

View attachment 300549 (Gas all those who make typos! [you misspelled 'normally] HAIL SHAKESPERE)

Face:
cute-hairstyles-for-medium-hair.jpg

Name: Abbie Danger

Nickname: Abbie

Sexuality: asexual

Personality: An innocent girl on the outside, and insane tortured soul on the inside. Abbie was abused by her parents as a child, which made her turn out as a psychotic criminal.

Bio: At a young age, Abbie was tormented by her parents. She was overworked and beaten. She became a stronger person for this, but it unfortunately bent and twisted her mind, into hating her parents. She was sent to a mental asylum after torturing a bulky at her school when she was 15. She then was "rescued" by the rising Phoenix gang, and trained to use weapons like an animal. After the world went to hell, she finally had a chance to murder her parents for torturing her, after which she then split off from the rest of society under the mask of a lost, scared girl.

Likes: Watching people suffer, having control over othe people through fear, solitude.

Dislikes: People.

Other: sorry if this is a character cliché and sounds super dumb and/or unrealistic. It was just a character I'd been wanting to try for a while. This is the first time I've made this kind of character, so I understand if it's sub-par.
I think I may need to find my plutonium core.... But accepted , also my phone auto corrects to 'normally'

That's why the one rule that I'm lenient about is the one about being apart of the wanderers, and it easier to start out.. I don't mind if your a loner and join us, just don't be apart of a different faction, last time it let that happen I got killed by a .50 BMG.

That's why the one rule that I'm lenient about is the one about being apart of the wanderers, and it easier to start out.. I don't mind if your a loner and join us, just don't be apart of a different faction, last time it let that happen I got killed by a .50 BMG.
You're*. Sorry, what did you say? I got too caught up with being a grammar nazi.

Sometimes I think I'm actually autistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back