• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Frozen Crossing [Sci-Fi Fantasy RP]

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So here's an idea I want to get out.

This RP takes place in the distant future, where humanity has gone interstellar. It takes place on the human colony world Cascade in the Sigma Librae System. It is a planet around 1.21 times the size of Earth, and has a lower average temperature, with many of its continents being tundra regions.

Your character is a princess from a fantasy world of your creation, who somehow found herself on Cascade in the middle of one of its harshest winters, in a forest near the outskirts of the planet's capital of Anchor City. She probably stumbles around aimlessly for a while, or maybe even passes out due to hypothermia. Any way you want to introduce her, really.

My character, meanwhile, is a regular guy who works a normal job and has lived on Cascade all his life. He is walking home from work that day when he stumbles across your character. The plot mainly unfolds from there, with my character probably bringing her home.

The catch? Your character appears just slightly more than a week before an alien invasion.

So yeah, this RP shifts from a normal adventure/slice of life story to a thriller/action sci-fi

PM me if you're interested. I can discuss more details there.

So a princes from a fantasy world meets your character, who is on a human colony in the distant future, is the basic premise, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back