TV & Film Frozen 2 is looking good.

Echopixel

Magical Tearoom

And before anyone comes in here screaming about Frozen being a terrible movie,
this thread isn't for you
. . . it may have had its flaws and I screamed about them too,
but it wasn't a terrible movie and there is a reason for it's popularity.

Also THIS THREAD ISN'T FOR YOU!!!!

So that said . . . THAT FROZEN 2 TRAILER!!! DAMN ELSA BBY YOU FUCKING POWERHOUSE
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT and Ana that sword play, bitch is fucking wrecking . . . It all looks so good
I'll go see it and actually this time not out of spite to find flaws, this actually looks pretty badass! >D

and I know snowballmagoo will be there and that is unfortunate maybe he can go mute or disappear!

I'm not going to rave or anything about that trailer, but I do appreciate that they seem to be going more in depth with the characters and especially with Elsa's powers. However, I'm confused as to what exactly the plot is? And when did Anna's skills of observation become so acute that she was able to expertly wield a sword? I do hope that at least will be explained. However, I like that Elsa is embracing her powers enough to train with them constantly, it looks like.

I'm a little concerned, since it looks like this story will be a mite darker than the original Frozen, which might not go over well with little kids, but from an analytic point of view, it seems like this is exactly what Disney has been needing for a while. So I suppose I'll watch it with less dread than I originally planned for.

Gonna have to disagree on the Olaf point--he had character and was the only reason I didn't want to throw Frozen into hell

I read a synopsis on one of the YouTube video teaser trailer stating it as: "Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf are going far in the forest to know the truth about an ancient mystery of their kingdom."

Now how much of that is true? I don't know. But I don't see it as not being the possible plot for the movie. Perhaps it will even explain Elsa"s powers.

However, I'm confused as to what exactly the plot is? And when did Anna's skills of observation become so acute that she was able to expertly wield a sword? I do hope that at least will be explained. However, I like that Elsa is embracing her powers enough to train with them constantly, it looks like.
Based on an IMDB on the movie and some interviews it might be a movie mostly focused on Elsa;
"Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf are going far in the forest to know the truth about an ancient mystery of their kingdom."

Just a theory but maybe it explains why Elsa has her powers or meets others with power as well, who knows until the next trailer is released.

edit; jinx
I read a synopsis on one of the YouTube video teaser trailer stating it as: "Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf are going far in the forest to know the truth about an ancient mystery of their kingdom."

Now how much of that is true? I don't know. But I don't see it as not being the possible plot for the movie. Perhaps it will even explain Elsa"s powers.

Based on an IMDB on the movie and some interviews it might be a movie mostly focused on Elsa;
"Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf are going far in the forest to know the truth about an ancient mystery of their kingdom."

Just a theory but maybe it explains why Elsa has her powers or meets others with power as well, who knows until the next trailer is released.

edit; jinx

Ah, thank you! Honestly I don't quite care enough to look that up myself... but I certainly feel better...

Now to look up the Aladdin trailer Samantha Bee made fun of....

edit; jinx

tenor.gif

Ah, thank you! Honestly I don't quite care enough to look that up myself... but I certainly feel better...

Now to look up the Aladdin trailer Samantha Bee made fun of....
Oh god just... I think Will Smith was not the best choice for the genie. I mean Jack Black could've been so much better. >_>

Oh god just... I think Will Smith was not the best choice for the genie. I mean Jack Black could've been so much better. >_>

I honestly am looking forward to it, only because I want to see how Will Smith interprets the genie. No one can ever truly replace Robin Williams, of course, but I choose to remain optimistic until the movie itself tries to prove otherwise to me.

It also occurred to me that Will Smith's comedy is somewhat similar to Williams? They both excel at reference comedy, which was something that kinda defined the genie, you know? So maybe it won't be so bad. Considering I never actually considered Jack Black... huh.

In any case, I'm pretty impressed with how they animated it! I would look for flaws, but considering what Disney has to work with (i.e. a wildly inaccurate animated movie and a world in which movies of this nature could offend anyone), I'd say they're not doing too bad!

I'm all for a darker Disney movie. They haven't had one of those come out of animation in a while, so that's great, loving the costume upgrades from an aesthetic standpoint. Also looking forward to Anna + sword, I am always here for a ladies with swords combo. Still don't care about Kristoff, will almost certainly never care about Kristoff, bring back Prince Hans.

To be honest, I had no clue they were even going to make this movie. Then the trailer dropped and I was basically like "I don't care about Frozen 2" but then I watched the trailer and "...ok apparently I care about Frozen 2 now."

Frozen looks terribly badass.

Just gonna cross my fingers and hope the plot this time's better. Though I don't see them beating monster's inc in hair animation, or plot.

On a side note, Aladdin is supposed to be mostly pure fiction and based on magic. Wonder how muggles ever get offended at the things they can't fathom, cussing at things which they deem impossible when humans couldn't even fly in the sky pre Amelia Earheart (wait, who?)

I'm really ready for it. I'm getting epic adventure vibes from it. I liked Frozen (initially at least), but I was instantly sold on Frozen 2 by Anna grabbing that sword.

I'm looking forward to a movie with vibes similar to How to Train your Dragon. Epic, yet not afraid to stray into darker territory in terms of themes

Yeah I can't wait for it to happen... I have just finished playing Kingdom Hearts and I already miss Arendelle from both the game and the first movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back