• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

From the Grave - Vote/Discuss/Other Fun Stuff

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
If you have questions ask me! Otherwise choices and discussion of choices will be made here. Discussions about the story may also be made here. Won't restrict too much talk outside of the story if it's for short periods and does not take away actual story discussion.

Ok let's go over our choices here:
Bonerattler - Enter medieval nightclubs without worry of getting frisked for weapons. Pull out a rib and shank some bitches with it. Summon the bone squad and let the real party begin.
Dark Magic - Death is too much of a mercy for those who killed you. With magic, you can bring your killers back to (un)life only to kill them. Over and over and over again. Also rituals and demons and shit but who cares
Supreme Undead - Flying? Ehh. Mesmerizing people? Could cause a stir in a city or two. Controlling the earth? Well, someone's gonna have to take over for those gravekeepers eventually. We'll have to bum a scythe from the Reaper before we become the real deal, though.

This is an easy choice, we need some Dark Magic. Alright, moving on.

Avenger - I don't know why they killed us, but fuck those guys. They're going to regret the day they crossed paths with us.
New Chapter - A fantasy slice-of-life comedy about a newly risen undead being attempting to fit in with society. With his sinister appearance and latent abilities on the rise, however, complications arise and hilarity inevitably ensues.

I'm not feeling comedy right now, but I can't say no to vengeful boy, so let's make the Avenger story happen.

1. Avenger

Well shit if I'm dead every ones got to be dead, i dont care what we did to deserve this but if I got put to the blade I'm going to do the same with each and every one responsible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back