Story the church of vampirism ; writing gallery

NACHTCHI

Hi HI! I am Nacht (they/them) a twenty three year old aspiring horror author. I thought maybe I could make a thread of my own, to share my writings and document the process of getting my debut novel published. If you find any of this interesting you may give feedback within this threat, feel free to comment and let me know what you think!

ABOUT MY NOVEL ; the church of vampirism
A bizarre and weird horror fiction. The sick man's slow descent into madness, a gross psychological tale told by the monster that is Dawn Volpertine. With suicidal tendencies Dawn has always been fascinated by death, but he promises he is not a murderer. Or so he thinks when he meets and falls obsessively in love with charming narcissist Khristopher Wolfgang, an infamous criminal and prodigal son of a vampire cult leader. Innocently, he joins the church of vampirism with promises to help build their following. But maybe with not so innocent intentions, as he is groomed and manipulated into becoming the cold hearted killer he was destined to be

CWs for murder, self harm, gore, mental illness, psychological horror, substance abuse, physical and mental abuse, religion, violence and gay vampires. If any of this disturbs you DO NOT READ! I don't want to be responsible for anything having a heart attack !

SOME DISCLAIMERS ; although my work does feature content warning not everything will be posted here for reader's safety. I don't condone anything. Although my book is for adults only I will try my best keeping this thread pg 13, anything triggering will have proper content warning or will be censored out. And of course I won't post anything here that goes against the rules. but just in case, MINORS STAY AWAY!!

THE CHURCH OF VAMPIRISM ; you can read the full thing on toyhouse once i finish editing and have the links posted up

DATES | First started December 15th 2020 - last updated December 9th 2021

IN PROGRESS / writing and rough drafting stage Current word count ; 13000

THE CHARACTERS | ocs featured within this book ;

Dawn Volpertine - (no link posted yet) the main character

Khristopher Wolfgang - (no link posted yet) the villain

Sebastian Phol - (no link posted yet) villain's sidekick

Edgar - (no link posted yet) side character

The land lady - (no link posted yet) side character

Mercedes - (link) side character

MY SOCIALS where you can contact me
Discord ; nachtchi #6814
Toyhouse ; NACHTACHI
Rp nation ; NACHTCHI

Last edited:
The introduction

Word count ; (short) 179

characters featured ; dawn and mercedes

Cw for blood, death, and character death

THE BEGINNING OF NOTHING AND THE END TO EVERYTHING :

In the frosty graveyards of Blutstadt, watched the angel, mercedes. All alone, all by himself except for the man who lay buried in the pool of snow not far from his feet, blood leaking from his mouth and breath hesitant but heart still beating.

The angel Mercedes, many years old from the beginning of time, wondered what it felt like to die. He had been given the gift of prophecy and could already predict the event that would next happen.

After the man’s last heart beat, the crows of death would carry him, far across the hell seas where the underworld gods would wait, ready with their judgment. His future had already been planned. Mercedes had been expecting this to happen.

As death prepared for the man, life flashed before both his eyes. The beginning of nothing and the end to everything.

This is the story of a pointless and hopeless life and the death of one very sick and troubled man, the vampire named Dawn Volpertine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back