• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital From the frying pan into the fire! Phadia's improvement... thingy?

Well, Frisk. I just realized that the signature got all messed up on it.... ._.'
Oh well!

AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd
Sorry this took me so long, but here! It's finally done! ^^View attachment 385185
giphy.gif

PhadiaHATRED SM.png

My new avatar for anyone who cares. :P
Decided to try a new style (kinda?).

EDIT: Added the missing signature. ^^"
EDIT #2: Adding the missing eye highlights and shadows. ._." But thankfully, Photoshop actually saved this time, so I could go back and fix mistakes.

Last edited:
Meep! I forgot to say anything.
The amount of effort you've put into this is astonishing, and it really shows in your picture. You should be proud. I know I am. ^^
P.S. I adore the details in the eyes.

Thankie! ^^
Bruh!!! It's awesome!!!
Heh. Thanks!
Meep! I forgot to say anything.
The amount of effort you've put into this is astonishing, and it really shows in your picture. You should be proud. I know I am. ^^
P.S. I adore the details in the eyes.
Thanks! ^^

I wasn't sure about this new style, but I think it turned out pretty well. Definitely LOVE having a pen and touchscreen for drawing, tho. So thanks to Daisie Daisie for selling me on upgrading my tech. :P

You know.... I'm not trying to brag, but the fact that I went from this *vomits out my own intestines*

Kimi.png

to THIS

PhadiaHATRED SM.png

Well. It's improvement! Improvement that I'm proud of. Okay, so maybe I am bragging a bit.... But for someone with like, no self esteem, I'm going to allow myself some time to brag lol.
Okay, this feels weird.
*runs away*

You know.... I'm not trying to brag, but the fact that I went from this *vomits out my own intestines*

View attachment 390342

to THIS

View attachment 390345

Well. It's improvement! Improvement that I'm proud of. Okay, so maybe I am bragging a bit.... But for someone with like, no self esteem, I'm going to allow myself some time to brag lol.
Okay, this feels weird.
*runs away*
If anyone hates you for being proud of positive progress you've made, they're getting the other end of the knife.

What if neither end was sharp

Anyways, awesome improvements!
if you ever want to give your pfp some explosive muscles you can always look for me
It’s always awesome to see improvements. Keep it up!

So... I did a lazy drawing. Like, the coloring and lineart is super lazy lol. I didn't bother to actually draw properly at all.
But I figured I'd post it 'cause I love the shape and colors at least. ^^
Phadia Doodle SM.png

Been super busy lately, but I finally got a chance to sit down. I was going to just doodle, but it turned into this. Thought it looks pretty cool, so I signed and figured I'd share. ^^
Did this one all on one layer. Usually, I used about a million, but since I was simple doodling, I didn't make any extra layers (except the signature).
Forest Grave SM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back