• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern from the ashes -- p.

aesthetic

kai com trikru
secretive; mysterious; serious; reserved; aggressive
"violence is the final answer"
my ears perked as i heard polis around be become awakened and quite loud outside the dirt hut i spent most of my time in. i walked out, brushing a few brown locks out of my eyes as i looked around, confused. "Quid agatur in infernum?" (What the hell is going on here), i asked my brother Vincent, who looked at me with this shrug look of confusion and amazement, his finger lifting to the sky and showing me something i had never seen. i looked up, squinting my blue eyes to see some kind of shooting star headed straight for our forest. just then, our commander approached me, his green eyes intensely watching me. "habemus interpellatores. Quis autem irent et ipse non comparuit." (we have intruders. go see who they are, but dont be seen), he told me. i nodded. "quod sic ducem" (yes commander). i set off, climbing up into the trees and hopping towards where the shooting star was assumed to land. my body may be relatively big, but i was agile in the trees. i wonder who these sky people are.. or if there are people, i wondered to myself, waiting to see what was travelling with the star.

post legend
thoughts - italics || language - latin || translations - in underlined parenthesis

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f38345a466a62347553445a6e6f513d3d2d3530393831393933362e313530316432646361336666393263363939373430383338323435332e676966

B L Y T H E
T O V E

If I could put a curse on my mother I would.
If I could put a curse on my father I would.

After all it was their fault Blaize and I were on the way to our death crashing towards the earth's surface in a burning metal death chamber.
If the crash didn't kill us, the radiation sure would. Blaize sat beside me clinging to my arm whimpering as the spacecraft shook more and more as we made our way through the Earth's atmosphere. I glanced around at the other 98 teenagers and children around us, their faces pale with fear.
"Bly, I'm scared. I'm scared" Blaize repeated over and over. I shook my head placing my hand on his arm
"We'll be okay, okay?"
Even I didn't believe that, how was Blaize supposed to believe that?
I had never seen my thirteen year old brother so terrified, not even when he was caught by guards.

The lights of the shuttle began flickering more and more rapidly, just as the shuttle's turbulence grew rockier and rockier.
It was almost as if I could feel the Earth's surface nearing the shuttle because the next thing I knew I was shouting
"Brace for impact! Brace! BRACE!"
I gripped both sides of the five-point seat-belt, tucking my head in.

CRASH!
We must have slid through where we had landed because next thing I knew we were shooting forwards, the ground of the shuttle thumping under our feet.
Before finally, there was silence and stillness.
Was I dead?
I opened my eyes, and it was dark.
"Everyone okay!?" I shouted into the
abyss, the lights flickered on once again. "Check your neighbors" I spoke looking around at the faces of people who appeared to be rather shocked they were still alive.

I turned to Blaize who had a very similar facial expression to the rest of the 100, pure shock. "We made it?" he murmured, I laughed.
"Yes Blaize, we made it".
Had we? Sure we hadn't died from a crash landing.
But the air out there had to be toxic.
Seatbelts around me began unclipping as people stood from their seats.
Some stretched, some made their way towards the door.

I quickly unclipped my belt "Hey! Hey! The air out there is toxic!"I yelled at the boy who went to open it.
"So? We're here to die anyway? Not like they're coming down here to check on us anytime soon. We're free, take advantage and die happy" he spoke with a thick British accent. I walked over to him in quite the huff
"Our priority isn't freedom, it's finding rations at Mt. Weather. So we can survive" I spoke trying to take an authoritative tone with the boy my age
"Who made you boss?" he questioned crossing his arms
"I could ask you the same" I retorted.

"Cmon Jax open up the bloody door!" someone in the crowd yelled, Jax smirked down at me
"Well Princess... The people made me boss, because unlike yourself I play well with others"Jax sneered.
"Fine. Open the door. But I'll be doing what we were told... Finding rations, those who come with me get the first pick of rations" I spoke loudly enough for all or most to hear me
"That's fine princess" Jax shrugged before turning and unscrewing the lock of the door.
Boom
The door fell forwards onto the forest floor, revealing a beautiful sea of
greenery.
The fresh air hit like a wave. Unlike on the Ark, it was cold and their was a certain moisture to the air that the Ark could never recreate. The air was sweet.
"Oh... Its so toxic isn't it Princess?" Jax taunted as he took a step of the ship onto the forest ground and turned to face us all "...Guess I'm the first to die then".

"WOO!!!"
Like crazed animals, 98 teenagers and children raced into the forest dancing freely. Including Blaize.
I smiled, Jax had a point.
We were free.
No longer criminals.

Last edited:
kai com trikru
-- so i found this cite that actually translate to the grounders language. im in love. --------- my blue eyes widened as i saw the silver rocket-thingy. i had never seen anything like it before. "chit the hell ste bilaik?" (what the hell is that) i murmured to myself, confused and surprised. my eyes then shifted up to the sky, looking for the place this UFO came from. i couldn't see anything but the glorious blue sky above me, and suddenly i heard a sound. it was a loud decompression of air. i looked down after what seemed like an eternity of that thing just sitting there, seeing the mouth of the silver UFO opening. was it a monster? i was born after the radioactive apocalypse that swept the world clean of most existence, and had heard fairytales about skaikru, but trikru never thought they were real. then, i saw a person. a male. my teeth bared and i watched with narrowed eyes, gripping one of my swords and i watched the person, who claimed that he was dead already. I unsheathed my sword, aiming to throw at the boy with precise aim, but before i could throw the sword, many more people came pouring out of the ship like vomit. I watched them, my eyes landing on a blonde girl, who seemed quite protective of a younger boy. i leaned forward, my blue eyes flooding with curiosity and then, i heard my sword falling through the branches. "damnit!" i cursed, swiftly moving down the branches of the tree to retrieve my sword and hopefully run away unnoticed.

post notes
thoughts - italics || language - latin || translations - in parenthesis

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f38345a466a62347553445a6e6f513d3d2d3530393831393933362e313530316432646361336666393263363939373430383338323435332e676966

B L Y T H E
T O V E

I emerged from the shuttle looking around at beauty that surrounded me, it was stunning and the air seemed to clear all doubt and fear.
Freedom. Sweet freedom.
I grabbed the map they stashed in the shuttle for us, opening it up beginning to try and figure out where we had landed exactly. I had to admit, I had never read map in my life. It was like trying to read and comprehend a new language. I looked at Blaize who had made friends with a group of boys a similar age to himself.
"Figured out where you headed?" Jax questioned from behind me. I shook my head
"... Earth's a little different to space." I admitted
"I could have told you that" Jax chuckled as he stood beside me beginning to look at the map. He placed his finger on a part of the map, clear of mountains "I would say we're here"
I looked up at him "We might be on a hill..." I commented, he shook his head
"Nope" he said in a matter of fact tone "We slip forwards, shuttle cant go up a mountain or hill... And if we slid on a hill we would have fallen off"
"Huh... makes sense" I murmured before looking for Mt. Weather on the map
"All the way there" he pointed to a mountain on the edge of the map.
"That's a far distance..."
Jax slapped me on the back "Good luck princess" he spoke before walking off.

It was then when out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure moving.
It wasn't one of us. Scariest thing... Earth is supposed to have no life.
So what the hell is that?

I watched it from afar, not wanting to draw attention to it... It was human in the way it moved.
But how?.
I raised an eyebrow.
We're not alone.
Which means the radiation isn't something that will kill us.
The natives are.

kai com trikru
i grunted as my lightweight boots hit the ground below me. i saw my sword in the small distance. my face was relatively covered by dirt, so i was almost unrecognizable with the undergrowth by the stupid sky people. i reached forward carefully, trying not to attract attention as i snatched the sword and quickly hid behind a tree, my figure flush with the bark. i turned my head, looking at the people carefully. the blonde was the most intriguing person there. she carried herself differently than the other hooligans. "bilaik won wants kom live" (that one wants to live) i told myself as my blue eyes watched the girl. i grunted, realizing it could begin to get dark pretty soon. i turned, running swiftly back through the forest to polis, where i met my commander. "emo laik skai kru. hogeda very yong, emo laik nou gonakru. osir could teik em out easily once osir figure out their kwelnes." (they are sky people. all very young, they are not warriors. we could take them out easily once we figure out their weakness.) i told my commander, who looked at me in approval. "good kai, disha ste why yu laik won gon ai best gonakru. nau continue kom watch em, en report kom me in a few days." (very good kai, this is why you are my best warrior. now continue to watch them, and report to me in a few days). i nodded at her words, going to grab a bite to eat out in the forest.

post notes

B L Y T H E
T O V E

"I'll go with you" Blaize spoke confidently. His sudden bravery was amusing but after the figure I had just seen there was no way in hell I was letting Blaize come with me.
"No, you're going to stay here and help set up camp" I replied. Blaize shook his head
"Bly, I don't know if you've noticed but no one's your greatest fan... If I don't go with you no one will go with you".
Ouch... He had a point.
"Well..." I thought for a moment, if he was with me I would be able to protect him, if he was here the natives could attack. "Okay. But you better get a few of your friends to join"
Blaize nodded "Of course. I need some people to talk to" he smirked as he ran off. It was like having a little brother all over again, I had forgotten what his little roasts and smart remarks were like after being locked up in the sky box for so long.

---
"We leave early tomorrow morning for Mount Weather, I estimate it will take a total of two days to travel there and back" I spoke to the small group that Blaize had managed to rally.
Night had fallen, and finally a campfire had been made. Finally a camp had started to form.
"You leave tomorrow?" Jax questioned from the fire, I glanced in his direction
"Early." I added, Jax nodded
"I'll go."

"No way" I replied "We need some authority here"
Jax chuckled "This is Earth, Princess... There is no authority, we can do whatever we want, whenever we want. Authority is a great way to get people on your bad side... But you'd know that, after all your little team is a bunch of 14 year old boys, rallied by someone who knows how to take charge"
"That's my brother" I growled at Jax. Jax paused. He smirked
"Well I'm glad the accident got some social skills."

Oh how I wanted to hit Jax.
But I managed to keep my cool.
"Jax... F*ck off" I pointed off to the distance.
"Oh you're right, you've got killer social skills" Jax spat sarcastically.
"Ugh!" I groaned throwing my head back "You are such a git!"

kai com trikru
I sighed, i knew i was one of the best warriors in trikru, but that did not mean i was thrilled with babysitting the new comers. i sighed, looking for something to cure my hunger. then, i heard a small rabbit in the undergrowth and i grunted, taking out my small dagger from my boot, before stalking towards it, keeping my body close to the ground as i slinked. then, right when i was about to strike, an arrow struck through the rabbit. i growled, grabbing the rabbit before looking up with icy blue eyes. "Aster!" i hissed, looking for my brother, clearly upset. he appeared, smirking at me with his blue eyes. "ai was na eat bilaik rabbit." (i was going to eat that rabbit) i hissed at the man across from me, who just shrugged. "yu ste can" (you still can) he responded. this made me furious. " no ai cant yu idiot! yu killed em without respect, therefore ai refuse kom eat bilaik cursed jus. do yu don any respect?!" I yelled, not even caring about who heard me. all i knew is i was hungry and angry. in response to my anger he just shrugged, picking up the rabbit by the neck. "den find something else" he told me before turning and walking off carelessly. I was steaming, turning and angrily stomping into the forest to find something else to eat.

post notes

B L Y T H E
T O V E

Possibly cannibals? Probably.
Everything was an unknown with Earth now.
We thought nothing survived the nuclear radiation, but we were wrong. Very wrong.

"Bly!" Blaize's footsteps ran towards me before falling into step with me "Don't listen to him. He's a git"
"Oh I'm very aware" I replied bitterly leaning against one of the thick trunked trees.
"They're gonna be every where, even on Earth" Blaize smirked, I smiled weakly. "What's up, you seem-... off?"
"I saw something... Not part of the 100" I murmured "I don't think we're alone here" I spoke trying to swallow my fear.
"That's good right? That means we can survive?"
"... Or be killed" I muttered.

"They might be friendly." Blaize spoke optimistically
"Blaize... Nothing had dropped from the sky onto their land for 100 years. I don't think they're happy to see us"
Blaize shrugged "I mean we're just cool aliens to them, right?"
"I sure hope that's all we are to them, and not a meal"
"Blythe... They're probably berry eaters, if they ate humans... They wouldn't live for long".

Blaize had a point, I nodded.
"Thanks Blaize, you're a good kid" I smiled patting him on the back "I'll be back soon, I just need some breathing room away from.-"
"Away from Jax. I get it" Blaize nodded before turning and walking back to camp.

kai com trikru
i growled in frustration. It was getting darker, and I needed to clear my thoughts before trying to hunt again. I looked up, murmuring to my mother about how I wished she was still here. Aster always has to be better than me I thought, baring my fists. I walked for a few more minutes before I arrived at my destination. The glowing forest. After the radiation, a phenomena was created. There was a section of the forest that never fully recovered, so the fungi on the trees will glow at night, as well as butterflies and some small inscects. It looks like a painting. I stopped upon reaching the forest, looking up through the glowing trees at the stars, taking a deep breath in an effort to forget about the days events.

post notes

B L Y T H E
T O V E

so walking back to the camp would be easier. There was life on Earth, but where did they live. I looked up into the trees. It felt as if I was constantly being watched now.
They could be around me now, right at this moment. One has already seen us. What's to say they haven't run to tell the rest.

I'm just stressing myself out. Like always.
I slowly took off the jacket I wore, revealing a plain black t-shirt. I tied the jacket around my waist.
I was one of the first 100 to touch down on Earth for the first time in 98 years. It doesn't feel like I'm that special, we're teenagers, some of us not even. Yet we were trusted with such a

dangerous mission. Well... We were disposable enough.

---
The next morning we awoke early, those of us who were on our way to Mount Weather.
This included Jax. We were all quick to our feet, however starving. But we had a mission.
"Alright. We should get back tomorrow morning if we don't run into any problems along the way" I said clearly we began walking, Jax holding the map.
"That's a long trip... Why wouldn't they land us near Mount Weather?" one of the boys asked
"Because they had no idea where we'd land" Jax huffed "Now shut it, No speaking until the sun has fully risen"

kai com trikru
id grunt, looking up as the sky poured through the leaves, radiating beautiful sunlight and a bright breeze. I grunted, pulling myself up, realizing I still hadnt eaten since last night. I grunted, walking around the forest ins watch of a critter. Soon after, I noticed a squirrel at the base of one of the oak trees. I crept towards it, slicing its throat and murmuring my clans phrase to bless this kill. Then I settled, making a small fire and cooking the meat. Thus I began walking, tearing the squirrel meat off of a stick, ready to see what the sky people were up too. I just made sure to stay as silent as I could, and to stay in the shadows in case any were wondering.

post notes

B L Y T H E
T O V E

"Thought we weren't talking until the sun was up?" I murmured glancing over at the map in Jax's hands
"Suns up, I'm bored."
"Harboring a criminal, overuse of resources" I replied with a sigh "and you?"
Jax shrugged "Ah you know... Bit of this bit of that" I smirked as we walked
"Seriously. What did you do?" I questioned curiously
"Assault of a guard. Overuse of resources. Harboring a criminal. As I said, bit of this bit of that"
I raised an eyebrow "Who did you harbor?"
"My mother" Jax replied with a nod.

"Try being arrested for being born" Blaize growled "Not even my fault."
Neither was what I got caught for. But i would never say that to Blaize. He was family, and honestly
I'm happy I was arrested for protecting him and keeping him safe.

"What about you guys?" Jax questioned the others
"Seriously I thought all that was in the past? We're free remember?" one boy said harshly
Jax shrugged "It's good closure on our past lives" Jax replied. I had to agree with him, nothing we did mattered anymore.
Our crimes were forgotten now.

"There's survivors" I said to Jax shakily "I saw one when we arrived."
Jax stopped dead in his tracks "Why the hell are we away from camp then? We could be killed!"
I flinched at Jax's sudden tone change, and aggressiveness "Better yet, the camp could be ambushed!"
"I tried to make you stay." I murmured
"Oh yeah? Because I can do something about it." he spat sarcastically. Blaize stepped between us
"Guys. Seriously. It's probably not a big thing... They might be nice savages..."

"You wish." Jax muttered "We're going back."
"Jax we need rations" I replied following after him
"Well I need not to be killed by savages. That okay with you Princess?" Jax spat. I huffed
"Yeah... If there's savages I don't want to go either" one of the boys that Blaize had brought along spoke as he joined Jax with the other boys.
"Seriously!? Seriously! You're all cowards!" I screamed. Blaize inhaled
"Look. Safety in numbers... Maybe you can get the rest of the camp to join" Blaize suggested, I shook my head
"Jax is going to tell them there's savages, you really think they'll come after hearing that?"
"Well-... No?"

kai com trikru
i grunted, throwing the stick that once held my squirrel into the woods, seeing the camp off in the distance. i quickly climbed the trees, the sun beginning to peak through the trees in greeting. it was probably around 8am. i looked down, not seeing the blonde girl who seemed to be taking charge. i furrowed my brows, scanning the clearing before finally spotting her with some dude who seemed like a d*ck. i grunted, hopping to another tree almost silently, being extra careful not to break any branches. "teik's see chit yu're up kom nau" (let's see what you're up to), i murmured to myself, lowering myself below onto a few slightly lower branches, in an effort to hear some of the conversation going on below so i had something concrete to tell my commander.

post notes

B L Y T H E
T O V E

we were invading.

The trees felt like they had eyes, and my guess was they did. The savages. It was unnerving to say the least.
"Blaize, that's not how things are. Earth isn't the Ark... And it's changed since our people left"
Out of the corner of my eye, in the shadows there was a shadow... They were watching. I knew it.
But I did not dare say a word to Blaize as knowing him he'd get himself killed trying to befriend them.
"Come on. Lets go" I told him harshly, giving him a shove towards camp. With a grumble he turned making his way back.

I paused for a moment looking at where I saw the shadow from the corner of my eye. I slowly made my way over, although the shadows had meshed together.
Was it just a figment of my imagination.
I glanced at Blaize who was nearly out of sight. I took a final glance at the shadows, before walking back towards camp.
I walked fast, the feeling of eyes watching me make me a ball of anxiety. My walking turned to a jog, so I could try and catch up with Blaize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back