• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From the Ashes- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok well. Im about to skip us to the time of departure so be ready to start adventureing.

Those who havent finished their characters yet no worries. You can have your characters either be met out in the wilderness or you can join the other scout groups.

oh so i shouldn't respond
Ok well. Im about to skip us to the time of departure so be ready to start adventureing.

Those who havent finished their characters yet no worries. You can have your characters either be met out in the wilderness or you can join the other scout groups.

finish what your typing i wont be doing it until an hour or two passes to give time for others to post.

Something like that. Imma drag ya into some cosmic scale s**t.
I am Scathan the Approver! I approve these machinations.
9dd7b9de84842468774b18299e2c524cfa7b9861v2_00.jpg

ChunkyBeef ChunkyBeef ay we're just about to move the plot along - nothings really happened just a quick spar between John and Sam, and everyone getting lightly acquainted. We're still at the main camp from the first post; hows your CS looking? Or have you got too much on your plate?

I am kinda busy at the moment. Most probably will finish it up in the weekend. I was busy with school, this is why I was incative

I am kinda busy at the moment. Most probably will finish it up in the weekend. I was busy with school, this is why I was incative
Ah alright, just wanted to give you a ping before we pack everything up and head out. I'll catch you up if anything important happens.

Hello I want to let all of you know that I might post on Saturday. I am cought up in a lot of stuff right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back