• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From the Ashes- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah okay and of course less mouths to feed means more supplies for them as well.
Yup though scouts usually fend for themselves anyhow. But the total amount of scouts is less than a hundred. Of the 10,000 nomads gathered we are kinda the badasses. Think like a black ops justice league with less advanced gear.

Yup though scouts usually fend for themselves anyhow. But the total amount of scouts is less than a hundred. Of the 10,000 nomads gathered we are kinda the badasses. Think like a black ops justice league with less advanced gear.
Mmk so with us moving south what kinda game are we expecting to hunt and feed the crew with? Or are we just going to be eating rations the whole way?

Mmk so with us moving south what kinda game are we expecting to hunt and feed the crew with? Or are we just going to be eating rations the whole way?
No telling. Most nomads have never been this far south. And none come from the gulf area. But to quote the Captain..."Expect fuckery."

AliceNWeb AliceNWeb You could literally just stick a knife in there and pull it out too.

On the contrary it is very difficult to get a cork out with just a knife, I find the most effective method without a wine bottle opener is actually a screw and something to pull it out with

Also mine doesn't use resources. ;)
Hey now the bit of twine and fuel wouldn't of been useful for anything except starting a fire. Oh no... what have I done

On the contrary it is very difficult to get a cork out with just a knife, I find the most effective method without a wine bottle opener is actually a screw and something to pull it out with

Hey now the bit of twine and fuel wouldn't of been useful for anything except starting a fire. Oh no... what have I done

I've used a knife it works when you're really desperate, or just pushing in the cork if you're really lazy.... i've never tried a screw, usually if I am really in a bind I use my keys #college life

I have always found it easy to decork bottles with knives, even butter knives. Cut halfway in, tighten grip on cork and knife and adjust amgle until it pops open.

I have always found it easy to decork bottles with knives, even butter knives. Cut halfway in, tighten grip on cork and knife and adjust amgle until it pops open.
Ah okay the screw method is more effective for me personally, but I have tried the twine and alcohol method and it worked surprisingly well.

I've tried the knife method but once it's in halfway I'm always scared it's going to either break the tip of the knife OR tear the cork to shreds making it impossible to get out

oof I was trying to just do black, give me a moment. Sorry new to this site lol
You're fine I'm still not totally used to the customizable themes yet either have to be careful when I do bbcode otherwise people can't see what I post

So I cant figure out how to make it the same color as the top half, because it says it is but obviously not. So sorry the bottom half is grey. Does that work?

So I cant figure out how to make it the same color as the top half, because it says it is but obviously not. So sorry the bottom half is grey. Does that work?
When you open the tab that has the colors for text there should be an eraser. That takes you back to the base black color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back