• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From the Ashes- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oh, jesus, I just woke up with the most gut wrenching pain in my shoulders and chest, anyway, I see you guys made interactions already.
Hope your pain has subsided.

The set up is ready, we just got back from a mission a day and a half ago, now we are going out again on a long one. Your character could be asleep in his bunk and wake up once the bottles come out, or once the generator comes on. Or you could come into the tent once you realize thomas is back from his meeting with Mark. Your call but squad 3's tent is where you should be heading or at :)

Hope your pain has subsided.

The set up is ready, we just got back from a mission a day and a half ago, now we are going out again on a long one. Your character could be asleep in his bunk and wake up once the bottles come out, or once the generator comes on. Or you could come into the tent once you realize thomas is back from his meeting with Mark. Your call but squad 3's tent is where you should be heading or at :)
No biggie, I skimmed through some of the dialogue and know where everyone, effectively anyway, is. I'll post in a jiffy

I think it'd be a good idea to prolongue interactions and get the most out of this beginning scene until at least 1 or 2 others show up

WeaselThor WeaselThor sorry for posting my cs so late. Is it ok if i write something if I don't have a background written?
Sorry dude but imma hafta say no to that. Thats the same reason i removed jennifers post. But dont worry we are on pause until some more characters go up so you will have time. If you need help with the lore or world then feel free to pm me and we can discuss it :)

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian John was never holding his foot just the fabric of his pants - but in the current moment he has both arms wrapped around Sam's right thigh. So do you want to edit your post or accept da feet foot? :P

Btw, how should we continue now that Karma broke up our little spar?
I ended it due to both of Sam's legs being taken off the ground, wouldn't make much sense if John still had both legs on the ground and Sam clinging on to dear life with both legs off the ground, now would it? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back