• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern From the Ashes- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Hey so your characters great but his father couldnt have been a marine. The us military collapsed 104 years ago in 2030. So it would need to be passed down from a grandpa or great grandpa. :)

Yep! So am I co-GM'ing this time? I'd be down to coordinate posts and wrangle some of our cavalry in the right direction if you want? Would make sense as a lieutenant too. WeaselThor WeaselThor
Yes if you want to. Youve already been so helpful and if i am opening it up to a higher player cap i may need the help.

ok y'all im going into work. When i come back we can discuss character relationships both friendly and not. I am off tomorrow sp that is when i will start up the RP so try and have your characters up by monday.

Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar ChunkyBeef ChunkyBeef Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford AliceNWeb AliceNWeb Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Shog Shog Sook Sook Starsy Starsy Abientot Abientot

Ill be popping in periodically. To check progress, AliceNWeb AliceNWeb is my Co-gm and can answer most questions pertaining to what is and isnt allowable. I look forward to seeing more characters in play. We already have some really cool scouts in our roster.

fLyRQ3N.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back