• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From slice of life to adventures and beyond

Hi everyone, just seeing if anyone is free - please PM me as I'm not getting email notifications and I'm trying to change the settings haha.

Thanks!

If anyone is interested in the ideas above, can you send me a PM please? Still not getting any email notifications. Thank you!

Hi everyone, I'm off now till the end of December so I've got plenty of time on my hands if anyone is available. Thanks!

I've got a week off so I've got some free time if anyone is interested in any of my ideas or if you want to send me some of yours

Just wondering if anyone is free. I would like to do Coming Home but I'm available for any idea

Just wondering if anyone is free. I would like to do Coming Home as that's a favourite but just let me know which one you'd like to do :)

Hi everyone, I've got a couple of days off and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in either Coming Home or I'll Be Waiting x

I've got a quiet two weeks coming up so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in either Coming Home or I'll Be Waiting x

Hi everyone, I would really like to do Coming Home but if anyone is available for anything then just send me a PM :)

Hi everyone, after being off for a couple of months, I'm back and looking for partners so send me a PM :)

Hi everyone, seeing if anyone is interested in any ideas of mine or yours :) Send me a PM with what you have!

Just bumping - looking for partners for everything but especially for Coming Home, would like to try this idea at the start of their relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back