What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern From slice of life to adventures and beyond

Sub Genres
Adventure, Historical, LGTBQ, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
I play a terrible, male yet if you'd be willing and would like to write I would absolutely love to write with you "the long walk home." That is if your still looking!! Just send me a message!!(:

AwakeningDesire1

Hi everyone, just seeing if anyone is free - please PM me as I'm not getting email notifications and I'm trying to change the settings haha.

Thanks!

AwakeningDesire1

Just wondering if anyone is free. I would like to do Coming Home as that's a favourite but just let me know which one you'd like to do :)

AwakeningDesire1

Hi everyone, I've got a couple of days off and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in either Coming Home or I'll Be Waiting x

AwakeningDesire1

Just bumping - looking for partners for everything but especially for Coming Home, would like to try this idea at the start of their relationship

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)