• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings From Master to Apprentice (Various Fandoms)

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am typing this on my phone so I apologize for briefness, if there is any interest please send me a private message with your thoughts:

Story premise would more or less be as follows that a prestigious man (Wizard, Ninja, etc) has somehow been turned back back into a child (and female) by some means. In addition to loss of her manhood, and status, she is also now having troubles controlling her powers. To make her more or less no more skilled than those other novices, or first year students she now is being expected to train alongside at the bottom.

It could be set in more of a fantasy world, or a fictional world such as Harry Potter or Naruto, and I am open to ideas here. As for the nature of transformation and reason I am also open such as backfired experiment, curse of someone else seeking to get her out of the way , or being under cover or whatever else comes up to mind. I am open to lighter-hearted or darker kind of themes in the story as well.

As for myself I tend to write about six to nine paragraphs per post, and respond a couple of times per week. I love to brainstorm and have fun outside of story on OC and Discord, and I also have no issue placing my character into humerus and embarrassing situations (such as a grown man being turned into female apprentice)

If you have an idea that would suit this character than let me know, I am super open to adjusting themes as well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back