• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
also, I literally fell asleep right after I posted that I would finish the CS :/
I'm a terrible human being, I know.
I will definitely have it up before I sleep tonight, though. I promise!
No rush! I'm certainly enjoying my weekend and nothing says you shouldn't either :D

Hmmm I could be a blood thirsty camp or a moon crazy werewolf? So hard to decide! Hmmmmmmm werewolf it is!

interested! is there anything we have to like fill out or do to be apart of this RP?

EDIT** I missed the post about what roles were filled so i'd like to be a Vampire. :)

Last edited:
Alrighty campers! I got the Lore page up and operational, though I should say that I may add more later on. And if you have any suggestions to add for lore, just ring my line and we can talk it out :)

I also got a discord server for us to use for OOC and other purposes as that was, basically, the unanimous vote.

And the long-awaited character sheets have arrived! Happy Character Building, everyone! 😈😈

I don’t know how to make my CS look all special, so I apologize for that. Anyway! I’m gonna start to work on my witch soon

I don’t know how to make my CS look all special, so I apologize for that. Anyway! I’m gonna start to work on my witch soon
You can check out the BBCode Centre for CS templates! You don't need to do any coding, just switch out the text for your own

honestly, don't worry about it! coding isn't a requirement for me. I usually experiment with people's wonderful coding in my private workshop and then post the final product.

I think I'm gonna wait for other's sheets first then make my own, so I can see what everyone's cooking :D

Gonna go ahead and retract my reservation.

So there's an open Hunter slot for onlookers who are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back