• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Super interested! I'm stuck between having a werewolf character or a witch. I'm leaning towards getting out of my comfort zone and trying out a witch but I've been out of the roleplay scene for a while... But let's go for a witch woo! ♡

Super interested! I'm stuck between having a werewolf character or a witch. I'm leaning towards getting out of my comfort zone and trying out a witch but I've been out of the roleplay scene for a while... But let's go for a witch woo! ♡
A witch! You got it! And it looks like you will be our third and final witch for now! WOOHOO!!!!!

Did you put out the CS yet?
I have not. I'm currently finishing up my own CS so that y'all have some what of a reference post, and after that I wanna get a Lore page out to help clear up any confusion and provide a deeper understanding of the roles. Then I'll get the general CS up. In a time frame, I see maybe another day or two before I get the official CS page up :))
Interested in making an Ekon vampire.
Sweet! I'll get you marked down

I have not. I'm currently finishing up my own CS so that y'all have some what of a reference post, and after that I wanna get a Lore page out to help clear up any confusion and provide a deeper understanding of the roles. Then I'll get the general CS up. In a time frame, I see maybe another day or two before I get the official CS page up :))

Sweet! I'll get you marked down
Okay cool! I just thought I missed it or something! Take your time bb 😌

Just a quick update:
I'm still working on the Lore page and I'll continue working on it this afternoon;
HOWEVER, I'm curious if y'all would prefer to write here or on Discord? totally up to y'all
BluEndings BluEndings Israel Israel thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Kourtney Kourtney erzulie erzulie Top11 Top11 Kakyoin Kakyoin Emotional Enigma Emotional Enigma writing_widdershins writing_widdershins sublimed sublimed
I'd prefer on RpN - Discord has a character limit which can be really annoying for me 😅

Perhaps for OOC Discord wouldn't be so bad though? If you and everyone else would want that.

Personally, I'd prefer Discord since I'm always on Discord but I understand why people would be against it. I have nitro though so I'm not personally not worried about the character limit. I'm up for whatever!

Yeah I'd prefer to write here but I'm happy to ooc on discord

Oh what is this a see? Supernatural roleplay? Vampire? Werewolf? Inner conflict and Morral delimmas? Oh honey, I'm all over this! Very interested!

Hey there's 3 spots, no need to worry! Great to have another hunter ^_^
Look at you, stealing my job 😩😉 <3
I'll go ahead and toss my hat in the Hunter ring too.
YOU WANT IT... YOU GOT IT... JUST BUST A MOVE
Oh what is this a see? Supernatural roleplay? Vampire? Werewolf? Inner conflict and Morral delimmas? Oh honey, I'm all over this! Very interested!
Ladies and gentlemen, the talented ms. britney spears! do you know what you'd be interested in portraying? Though, I think the vampire & werewolf slot is the only available option at the moment
Dang Wandering Owl Wandering Owl beat me to it, but I am definitely interested in being a hunter! :D
You are our second hunter!! WOo-Hoo!

also, I literally fell asleep right after I posted that I would finish the CS :/
I'm a terrible human being, I know.
I will definitely have it up before I sleep tonight, though. I promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back