• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

snakeg0dd

living paradox

• N
    SERIES

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN

A secret war in the supernatural community has been waging for hundreds of years and there seems to be an end in sight. Though, who will prevail?

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Last edited:
I might switch my witch to a vampire, but I’d need to know the age limit first. I’m so indecisive 😭

Interested! I have yet to decide if I'd like to make a hybrid, a werewolf, or a vampire though.
well if marked is still in it (which I believe they are) then all the of the hybrid positions will be filled :( —for now at least.
I might switch my witch to a vampire, but I’d need to know the age limit first. I’m so indecisive 😭
GREAT QUESTION :) !! Characters can be as young as 16, in regards to when they were turned into a vampire. But the minimum age limit will be 18. Hope that gives you clarity :)

Also, I will be making a Lore page at some point to help clarify the "Underworld" and all of its supernatural beings !!

well if marked is still in it (which I believe they are) then all the of the hybrid positions will be filled :( —for now at least.

GREAT QUESTION :) !! Characters can be as young as 16, in regards to when they were turned into a vampire. But the minimum age limit will be 18. Hope that gives you clarity :)
Oh,, it said 1/2 so I thought it was open. I can think of something else though.

I see, but I was referring to their true ages. For example, I have a vampire who is around 1,000 years old. Would that be fine?

Oh,, it said 1/2 so I thought it was open. I can think of something else though.
I apologize about that, totally my fault! I forgot to update the role call. Like I said, I'm rolling over the idea to expand the number of roles for each species once we get a good amount of people! So keep your hybrid character in mind
I see, but I was referring to their true ages. For example, I have a vampire who is around 1,000 years old. Would that be fine?
Yeah, a true-aged vampire around 1000 years old would definitely be fine! The oldest vampire, in this storyline, is 2009 and the second oldest is 1012. So your character can be right up there too!

Im interested, but it won’t let me look at the roles or read the rest of it
So for Vampires: 0/5
Vampires, specifically the Vishanti, are the leading species of the mythical underworld. They, not only set the rules for the Vampiric world, but also determine the laws for the rest of the supernatural community to follow. Within the species, there are two different breeds of vampires. The First Generation, known as the Vishanti, and the Second Generation, known as the Ekon. The emergence of the Ekon race came about four centuries ago. The differences between these two species are merely a matter of old and new, but the differences are as follows:
  • - The Vishanti have a colorful afterimage that trails them when they use their superspeed. They refer to this effect as a "Flit"
  • - The Vishanti are more susceptible to silver, to the point where it is disorienting when it's in their line of sight. However, silver can still penetrate and harm the skin of an Ekon
  • - The Vishanti can retract and use fangs, but the Ekon don't have fangs. Since their skin is hard like granite so is their teeth; their teeth are flawless, unbreakable, and razor sharp at the edges, thus no need for fangs.
  • - Sunlight has no effect on the Ekon, but does weaken the Vishanti when exposed to the UV light
  • - Vishanti skin is almost human like, where blades and blunt objects can pierce or bruise it; whereas Ekon skin is as hard as granite and the only known objects to pierce it are vampire teeth/nails, werewolf teeth/nails, and silver. Both vampire species have the supernatural ability to heal, though
  • - Both vampires have the potential to have a unique ability, but all Vishanti vampires have the additional ability to perform metamorphosis. Typically, they take on the form of a creature of the night like a bat, panther, mouse, crow, etc.
  • - Blessed holy regalia can burn and singe the skin of a Vishanti vampire
In their differences, the Vampires also have many commonalities. For example, all of them may consume either Human or Animal blood. Should a vampire consume the latter, their eyes will turn to a golden-amber, and drinking Human blood would turn the vampire's eyes cherry red. And as all vampires become thirstier, the darker their eyes become both the iris and the surrounding skin of the eyes. Drinking from animals deems a vampire, "Vegetarian". However, drinking from animals has no detrimental affect. There is a drop in raw power but it is minor. The vampire factions are split between the Resistance (freedom fighters) and the Vishanti Regime (loyalists).

Werewolves: 2/4
Werewolves are the greatest foe to the vampires, and as such, the Vishanti have enslaved nearly all werewolves and force them to engage in death battles against one another. This is an act of pure entertainment for the world of vampires, but it's mental and spiritual hell for the wolves. Many end up having to fight to the death against their own pack members. A werewolf is forced to transform into its beastly nature during a full-moon, but those with a strong enough will or with the power of an Alpha can shift at anytime. For all of the other, regular werewolves, they are limited to a minor shift in which they grow elongated teeth, nails (for claws), hair, their ears become more pointed, and their brow becomes ridged. The 'Children of the Moon' align themselves with the Resistance, as they seek to be freed from enslavement, though there are a few Wolves who prefer to be allied with the Vishanti, but that's because they are the Vishanti's personal guard dogs (no pun intended).

Witches: 1/3
Witches and Warlocks are the world's most occultish beings. The origins of witchcraft date back all the way to ancient Greece and is one of the largest supernatural community populations. All spells and incantations are, however, spoken in Latin since Latin is the honorary successor to the Vampiric language, Vishul; it's also a more developed language of witchcraft. Witches tend to find themselves allying with the Vishanti, since all occult beings are given pendants that compel the wearer to obey the commands of the Vishanti.

Hunters: 0/3
Hunters are simply mortal beings with the most up-to-date technology and understanding of the supernatural world. Their one goal is to protect humanity from the supernatural beings who have spilt blood.

And then there is also Hybrids but the hybrids role is currently filled. Hope this helps for now!
I'd be interested in making a witch!
Sweet beans! I've put you down for the role!

Am I allowed to make two? I would love to be a werewolf and a witch. If not, I would love to be a witch

Am I allowed to make two? I would love to be a werewolf and a witch. If not, I would love to be a witch
As of now, only one role per user. If all the roles are filled, I'll expand the role limit to allow for second characters or newcomers. Or, if we don't attract enough writers, I'll open the roles up for second characters. So really, yes. Second characters will be open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back