• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nonexistent

fun^10 × int^40 = Ir2
"Have you heard?"

There have been shady happenings going on at the edges of the city as of late... Humans have turned up dead, each report stranger than the last. Vampires have been kidnapped by untraceable individuals and have been drained of their blood. Werewolves have been caught acting out in vicious, horrifying ways - ways that they haven't dared turn to in centuries, after finding a way to suppress their instincts and live in a harmonious world. Violence and unrest has been increasing in all populations and species within what was supposed to be the "Great City" of the century, where all beings could unite and prosper together under order. The local law enforcement simply turn their heads the other way, their silence funded by a single player who is stirring up chaos from down-under. Fear and unrest has come to plague each and every building and corner, with no clear cause in sight.

Roles:​
Detectives: A few members of law enforcement have split from the herd, deciding that they will take matters into their own hands. They are furious and disgusted with how their higher-ups seem to have succumbed to greed and coercing (or perhaps they see this as an opportunity to become well-known and famous). In retaliation, they have gone out on their own to search for leads on the unrestrained chaos that has been set loose in their homes. Citizens and other factions have lost trust in law enforcement, and rightfully so. Therefore, these detectives need to watch their backs.

Citizens: These people are the pride and joy of the city - the citizens living within its borders. Without their hard work and dedication, such a place could never have come into existence in the first place. The amounts of species living within the city varies greatly - it seems that any creature that ever existed can be found somewhere within its borders. The citizens are faced with chaos and fear, unsure if they are even able to trust the people they have been living next to for years. With all of the people around them seeming to go mad, it's no wonder they are frustrated and concerned for their safety. Without being able to trust in government protection, how will they move to protect their city from the unrest? Citizens have many different jobs, as well as enough free time to de-stress and work on personal ventures.

Criminals: With the birth of chaos naturally come those who will take advantage of it. Whether these individuals work directly towards the cause of this madness or are simply a product of it, they are worsening the situation through violence and crime. Some may not even be aware of the destruction that they are causing - many kind and hardworking individuals seemed to have completely lost themselves, as if being manipulated by an outside force. Is it a disease of madness? Is there hope to save those who have wandered so far from their original selves? What's causing these individuals to become an accomplice to chaos? The more questions asked, the more sprout up.

Last edited:
If anyone becomes interested in this plot, I would like to create a world with tons of variation, diversity, and new conflicts that go on within it. I want this to be a collaborative effort where everybody's ideas are considered without fear of judgement. This means that this group roleplay could expand endlessly, limited only by the amount of creativity of the group members. This way, things will never get stale or repetitive. There will always be something new for characters to face and to grow from. If three other people show interest, then that will be enough for me to start this roleplay. : )

hello! I'm really not fond of group roleplays but I've recently wanted to give it a go! I'm quite interested in this plot and would love to include myself in it too (If that's allowed of course!) would we be able to discuss this in our dm's? ^^

hello! I'm really not fond of group roleplays but I've recently wanted to give it a go! I'm quite interested in this plot and would love to include myself in it too (If that's allowed of course!) would we be able to discuss this in our dm's? ^^
Yes, of course. Feel free to PM me. : ) If the group thing doesn't work out, I also wouldn't mind doing a similar plot in a 1x1 setting.

Hey guys, thanks for showing your interest in the plot! : ) I've made an OOC chat to discuss things, as well as a Character chat to add character sheets! I'm not sure how to tag people without quoting them, so hopefully you all see this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back