• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy From Deifiore

Marmalade Skye

Deifiore was a prosperous land, without a multitude of magical races, ruled by three major kingdoms.
C369ECDF-8E01-4A9A-8E6E-9E0078A814F0.jpeg
Terruna was in the desert lands, whose magic was strong and mostly elementally derived. Citizens would use magic to grow and provide resources, making the kingdom one large oasis. These people were strong and crafty, able to travel through the desert with ease, and hide from the giant sand serpents which inhabited it, in order to trade resources and information.
5053BC5C-4C8B-478D-BA2A-6045B9C5B558.jpeg
Aesoria was the largest of the three, resting in the rocky cliffs amongst dragon nests. Those who inhabited this region were best known for their summoning magic, taming and communicating with nature. Though dragons did not grow bigger then men, their temperments made them dangerous and unpredictable without tamers. Those who tamed dragons also created different personal gliders and flyers, an innovation that seemed beyond its time.
640087EB-A8C1-4F81-AB29-A2D81DFC2738.jpeg
Lastly, there was Orius a kingdom hidden in the forests. They were the least known or understood in the alliance, but their magic was useful. They mainly consisted of celestial mages and soothsayers. The Orius people took to potential natural disasters and seeking new realms. Which lead to the end of Deifiore itself.
An old mage from the Orius known as Priah, along with her students, learned that between this realm and an infinite amount of others was just a thin film of energy, keeping space and realities at a sort of equilibrium. Priah and her students tore through, to see what exists on the other side, which resulted in a disruption of the equilibrium. Immediately rifts began to open up throughout the world, and between realms crawled out black demonic beings, who had no understandable form and whose bodies caught no light. The people of Deifiore tried to flee for their life, as their realm was being enveloped in rifts. Some went through the rifts, making it to one of an many dimensions, most were caught by the dark beings and dragged into the abyss between realms. But none remained and Deifiore was no more.
691CF692-4EC6-492C-9BD9-5728BBEF55D1.jpeg
The story begins with a group of Deifioreans waking up on a grassy floor of a temple ruin. The world is different, the monsters are less forgiving and your arrival may or may not have been awaited. Either way, if you are to make it home or survive here, you’ll need to stick together.

Alright. It’s been a really long time since I’ve done this and I’m open to changes and or advice. Otherwise I would like some active folks who like writing a bit and don’t mind some improvising.
Races are free to chose from but keep it more or less humanoid.
Let’s keep the types of mages varied.
Also romance is fine, but plot is our best friend here to keep things rolling.
Any age is fine
And general rpn rules.
This is open to changes!!!

Last edited:
It’s not too late. We are slow going as I’m waiting for another character who just came in to introduce herself. Feel free to make a character

I'm actually going to use a long-term character I've been using elsewhere and have commissioned a couple of pictures of in the past. Of course, the character itself, including background and nearly every part of the bio will be changed to fit this, but the appearance will be the same, since the rp he's been in for so long before now is kinda being slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back