• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Frog's RP Search! (MxM, MxF, FxF) (Fandoms & OCs) (Open)

trickyfrogs

your local frog enthusiast
tumblr_f239966d9ca3ddf866d468296708f3ec_4b351b73_400.png
— INTRODUCTION —
Hiya, and welcome to my search thread! I joined RPNation in 2017, but admittedly abandoned writing for quite a while. Now that I'm revisiting the site, I'm more excited than ever to get back into this hobby! This search thread focuses on both fandom and original roleplays, as well as any pairings you'd like to bring to me! Below, you'll find information about me, my requirements, and my interests. Make sure to read everything thoroughly, and don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a PM! I'm always open to new roleplays/partners and any questions you might have for me. Thanks for checking this thread out and I hope to hear from you soon!

— ABOUT ME —
I am 17 years old, turning 18 in a few months. I would prefer my partner to be in my age range, somewhere around 15-20. I'm beginning college in late July, where I'll be studying software engineering. This means I won't be busy for now, but I'll let you know my schedule as soon as I have one.
I have around 6 or 7 years of roleplaying experience. Admittedly, I wasn't very good at 10 or 11 years old, but I guess it still counts. I've been writing stories for as long as I can remember, and had many (crushed) dreams of becoming a writer at various points in my life. I tend to match length/style with my partners, give or take.
I have very few triggers, so I'm very open to whatever theme you might have in mind. If something really irks me in a roleplay, I will definitely let you know. That being said, I won't write NSFW. I don't know if that's still against the site's rules or not, but nonetheless, it won't be a thing either way.
I am very open to talking OOC, whether that includes plotting or whatever else you'd have in mind. I have a Discord that I'm semi-active on, so feel free to ask me for it if you'd prefer that platform.
I'm a gay trans male, but I will play just about anybody as long as I'm not expected to carry the roleplay. Also, please don't ask me about 'bottoms' or 'tops' in M/M roleplay. Not only is that extremely disrespectful to M/M relationships, but they're NSFW traits (which I don't roleplay) that shouldn't be the basis of your characters' personality.
When it comes to fandoms, I will not play Canon x OC relationships. Don't ask me about them.

— REQUIREMENTS —
Quite a few requirements that I meant to include here ended up in the 'about me' section, so I ask you to take the time to read that if you haven't already!
I would prefer you to at least be able to write a paragraph or more! Like I said above, I tend to match length, but it's difficult to write replies without anything moving the roleplay along. That being said, please don't expect me to carry the roleplay the entire time as well.
Please have decent spelling/grammar/punctuation and such! A few mistakes here and there are alright, as we're all human!
I don't know if face claims are still a thing around these parts, but if we're not writing a fandom roleplay, face claims of any kind are acceptable by me! Whether they're drawn, real, anime, something you found off of the internet, fan art, a picrew, a written description, whatever! I'll be okay with it.
I am open to all pairings, genders, and sexualities! If you have a diverse character or headcanon, throw it at me! I have some of my own, for sure.
I have more experience roleplaying males, but I am open to any gender that is comfortable for you.
I do enjoy romance in my roleplays, but I'm open to platonic roleplays as well. Romance doesn't have to be the center of the story.
If you don't respond within a week, chances are good that our roleplay will be deleted. Just shoot me a message if you're busy!

— INTERESTS —
Fandom-Related:
Homestuck
Hetalia
Boku no Hero Academia
Attack on Titan
Sally Face
Ouran High School Host Club
South Park
Death Note
Harry Potter
IT
The Outsiders
Yuri on Ice
Beastars

Non-Fandom:
Angel / Demon
Demon / Human
Angel / Human
Merperson / Human
Android / Human
Alien / Human
Band Member / Band Member
Celebrity / Fan
Celebrity / Non-Fan
Celebrity / Critic
Celebrity / Celebrity
Hero / Villain
Single Parent / No-Kids Single
Royal / Royal
Royal / Knight
Royal / Commoner
Royal / Spy
Royal / Assassin
Poor / Rich
Student / New Kid
Punk / Nerd
Rebel / Preacher's Son
Roommate/Roommate
Co-worker / Co-worker
Employee / Customer
Soulmate / Soulmate
Pirate / Pirate
Pirate / Cabin Boy
Pirate / Stowaway
Pirate / Captive
Apocalypse Expert / Apocalypse Newbie
Apocalyptic Group Leader / Lone Survivor
Lone Apocalypse Survivor / Lone Apocalypse Survivor
Anything else you can think of!

Heyo! You seem like a super neat person and I'd love to rp something with you! I'm in a few of the fandoms you listed, but I mainly do OC. I'd be down for pretty much anything, most of the scenarios seem interesting. Let me know if you're interested my dude!

Hey! Would love to rp Bnha, Harry Potter, or southpark with you!

Awesome to hear! I adore fandom roleplays. Shoot me a PM with your pairings/muses from each fandom, and we can go from there!

Heyo! You seem like a super neat person and I'd love to rp something with you! I'm in a few of the fandoms you listed, but I mainly do OC. I'd be down for pretty much anything, most of the scenarios seem interesting. Let me know if you're interested my dude!

Aw man, I appreciate that so much! I'm definitely interested. Feel free to send me a PM letting me know what pairings interest you most from the list, and maybe what genders you prefer for our characters (if any)!

Celebrity and fan? I actually have an idea for this one if you're still looking?

I love that pairing so much! I would love to hear your idea if you're willing to PM me.

With the quarantine I've been reading the Harry Potter books again and I've been feeling like roleplaying it, putting in some original characters into it and seeing what comes up! Should I PM you if you're interested?

With the quarantine I've been reading the Harry Potter books again and I've been feeling like roleplaying it, putting in some original characters into it and seeing what comes up! Should I PM you if you're interested?

Awesome, glad to hear it! I'm definitely interested, and I'd love it if you could PM me! Thank you so much!

I'm very interested in discussing further ideas for either the Pirate / Stowaway or Roommate Idea!

I'm very interested in discussing further ideas for either the Pirate / Stowaway or Roommate Idea!

Those both sound like some great pairings to do! Would you mind shooting me a PM with your character preference & plot ideas (if any)?

Hey! A lot of those non-fandom pairings stick out to me (Especially the Android x Human o3o)

Awesome! I'm totally open to any you have in mind (including android x human! That's one I haven't gotten a request for, so I'd love to do it!). Could you PM me?

Hey. I know you’ve got a lot of people interested but if you’re down for one more! Your non fandom pairings look awesome and I would be so down to write do anyone of those with you.

Are you still looking? And do you do FxF? If you do, you can take a look at my thread (Multiple Settings - Looking for roleplays! FxF prompts, varied) for some of my plot options; we could mix some plots or discuss them in a PM since plotting lays the very foundation of the RP! (Unrelated, but I totally agree with the 'don't ask me abt 'tops' or 'bottoms', it just bugs me that it's so widespread!)

I am still looking, and I definitely do FxF! I'll make sure to take a look at your thread and send you a PM.

Could we possibly do a Pirate x Captive? It'd be a real honor if we got the chance to RP together.

For sure! Shoot me a PM and let me know which character you'd like to play and gender preferences!

Hey. I know you’ve got a lot of people interested but if you’re down for one more! Your non fandom pairings look awesome and I would be so down to write do anyone of those with you.

I'm totally down for more! Feel free to PM me with some of your favorite pairings I have!

If you're down to do a MHA roleplay using OCs, or if you wanted to use a less prevalent canon character, I think we'd make great partners! Just let me know and I'll send you a DM.

do you think we could do a band member / band member rp? I mean if you're up for it anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back