• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
About me
Yooo, I'm Frogs, 17. I'm graduating next year and I couldn't be more terrified. I've just finished sorting out scholarships, so now I'm stuck with a lot of free time. I'm looking for cool people to roleplay with. I'm semi-lit, I normally type around 2-5 paragraphs. 6 is my record so far, but I can push myself to go higher. I'm always looking to improve my writing, but I've also got no problem with the short, back and forth, 1-2 paragraph responses that keep the story moving. I've been roleplaying for a few years now, mainly through Discord servers. I'm sort of new to the whole I have 1x1 thing, so finding a partner as been a bit of a struggle. I have nothing going on all summer, so I'll be pretty active on here. I'm ghost friendly, but a heads up would be nice. I've come to accept that most roleplays flop before they even really get a chance to take off. If you're still skeptical about roleplaying with someone on the younger side, I can send you an example of my writing.

PS, The things I'm particularly interested in are in bold font.

Some of my favorite genres:
Eldritch Horror
Post Apocalyptic
Historical Fiction
Fantasy in general
Dystopian
Westerns
Urban Fantasy
Basically anything involving grotesque monsters

Dislikes:
Slice of life. Really isn't my cup of tea. I'm totally fine with roleplays with slow periods though, campfire banter after an adventure type stuff.
Roleplaying as canon characters (not that they can't show up as NPC's of course.)
Expecting me to do ALL OF THE FUCKING WORLDBUILDING

Plot Ideas/ Prompts:
A lot of these are vague as they're just outlines. We can plot out the finer details in dm's.
If you've got any plots of your own that you think i'd be good for, HMU
Zombie Apocalypses
Bartender in a fight club
Paranormal Investigators
World War 1 with a supernatural twist
Capitalist Dystopia
Wild West with a supernatural twist
Barkeep and Adventurer
Bounty Hunting in any setting.
Anything involving the 80's Crimewave
Modern day vampire hunters
(because vampires are metaphorical for gross, wealthy aristocrats. f vampires, all my homies hate vampires)

Anything involving Samurai clans
This list will probably expand

Fandoms I like :v)
Kenshi
(If you are like one of the 5 other people in the world that play Kenshi, please for the love of god message me)
Cowboy Bebop

Bioshock
Fallout: New Vegas
Skyrim
Naruto
Left 4 Dead
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure (Really in the mood for this!)
Hellboy/ BPRD
Dorohedoro
Samurai Champloo
Darksouls
Kill Six Billion Demons
Headlopper
Pokemon
Advenure time
Junji Ito
Hotline Miami
Infinity Train (Rest in Peace)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Halo
Hunt Showdown
Akira

And hey, if after all this you can't think of anything I can just copy and paste a ton of character bios I've got and you can just choose one from the stockpile. That's all I got for now, I hope you're having a good day

balls.gif

Last edited:
hello! if you're open to rping with a female, I would love a bounty hunting duo in fallout new vegas or some kind of eldritch horror setting (modern, pulp, 1920s, w/e). I also like the barkeep/adventurer idea a lot! I also don't mind if you want our characters to be good, bad, or chaotic. The settings are so open to any alignment of character!

The only thing is I would like to avoid romance bc I personally am over the age of 18. I like to write a lot, but don't mind if my partner responds with less, as long as Ihave enough to respond to!

I am new to the website as well and this is my first response. (I have been rping off and on for over a decade.)

truly rip to our dearly beloved infinity train but id be down to rp it if you wanna. or any of the other original settings/themes look cool too tbh

Hey there!

If you're still really in the mood for JJBA, then I'd love to discuss something with you. As long as it's not a problem that I haven't seen/read past Stardust Crusaders (I'm still working my way through the ending — and I know how it ends — it's just been a slog for me). I'd be happy to look up spoilers or continue with the series if you're really craving to mess with a later part of the series though. It's actually JoJo brainrot that brought me back to Roleplaying too, lol. If you're no longer interested in that particular fandom, then I'd be down for Cowboy Bebop, Left 4 Dead, or Pokemon (maybe even a crossover or something) too. Or, even, an original plot! Some of your vague ideas sound cool too.

Just a warning that I am over 18 (I'm twenty-three to be precise) and if that makes you uncomfortable, I would totally understand! If that doesn't bother you in the slightest, then I'd be happy to further discuss ideas, provide writing samples, etc. I've been Roleplaying for about twelve years now, but I 100% don't mind someone newer to the medium and I have a similar background having primarily used Discord (or related clients like Skype in the past) myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back