• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Frisk's fall: 2 Humans at once

Quit

QUIT

Everyone knows the Story of Undertale.

A human named 'Frisk' falls down Mount Eboot, the Underground.

And that is the beggining of many AU's.

That something maybe changed...or near at the end of the Story.

This shold be an normal Pacifist Run with Frisk.

But...what whold happen if 2 humans fell down?

If Frisk weren't alone on her adventures?

If you whold want to play someone, tell me. If there are like 4 that like this idea, i maybe create an RP group.

So, i need an 'Frisk' for this rp. The 'Frisk' can controll other characters when Human 2 (What will be me) isn't there (but not main characters), but it shold be accurate to the Story. Frisk also can choose something about Human 2:

Realationship, the reason why Human 2 too fell down.

And time if they don't know eachother.

If they fell down at the same time, they MUST have known eachother. Classmate, Brother, whatever you think. Don't forget an reason why he came!

If you think he shold fall later, then say it. He whold be an stranger. But don't let Frisk walk off too far, i want them to meet atleast at Snowdin!

That's it basicly.

Hope we'll have fun :]

I forgot to mention that his soul colour is dark-red and he doges attacks while he acts / attacks.

And here can be an FAQ for aaalllllllllll of your questions

View attachment 161119Im watching O|O

Why did i make that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back