• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Friendship group (Interact with other charwctera

Hey, thanks for taking an interest in the thread! Hope I don’t disappoint ^-^

so, the idea is simple, a bunch of characters gathered round a table, telling stories and interacting with each other. For those who want a more casual rp, then this would be fun to participate in. Anyone can join, any skill level and any age, just be respectful ^-^
If you like the way two characters interact, perhaps they can start a new adventure in a new world? Idk, I’m just looking to interact with other people’s characters.

All characters are welcome, any age, gender, species, oc’s or fandoms, sexuality, time period. (I just wanna meet your oc’s)

Fill in the character profile and post it below! (Or make your own)

Name:
Religion:
Sexuality:
Species:
Time period:
Home town:
Basic background: Not compulsory
Image/Description:

This sounds like a nice first rp...

Name: Krise
Religion: Pagan
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Time period: Modern Times
Home town: Washington DC
Basic background: Krise is a shy and sweet girl who has had the gift of invisibility since she hit puberty. She uses this gift when she is feeling especially introverted and trying to avoid people. She is smart and enjoys reading, especially fiction.
Image/Description: Tall, pale white skin, grey colored eyes, black hair, wears "goth" clothes (lots of black and corsets and skirts)

Attachments

• download20191202153216.png
    download20191202153216.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Name: Steve Freeling
Religion: Christianity
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human
Time period: Modern
Home town: Simi Valley, California
Image/Description: