Looking for Friendship((Closed!!))

I really only ever talk to/hang with my significant other. I need more people in my life, and people on here seem to be the most fun.

I am 18, female, and live in the US. I am enlisted in the military so that's what I'm doing with my life for now, no college until like next year. I haven't been to basic training so Hey! If you want to get a handwritten letter from me when I'm gone INQUIRE NOW FOR THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME LIMITED OFFER!

If you want to know more about me or are also looking for the ETERNAL BOND OF PLATONISM, contact me through PM or comment I don't care.
When do you ship off?
And what branch are you in?

Thought about it.
If everything goes wrong in my life I'll enlist into the Army for life.

That is certainly better than nothing. Lots of people will just give up when they could easily enlist and turn everything around. They'll pay for your college and you can become an officer after you get your degree, turn it into a very respectable career. There are a lot of other benefits on the civilian side, too.

That is certainly better than nothing. Lots of people will just give up when they could easily enlist and turn everything around. They'll pay for your college and you can become an officer after you get your degree, turn it into a very respectable career. There are a lot of other benefits on the civilian side, too.
Exactly! Though I said for life because it's also if all my relationships tank. But eh.

Exactly! Though I said for life because it's also if all my relationships tank. But eh.

People meet people in the military all the time, especially at tech school lol. So it can be a save for that, too! But you can always just switch to guard after six years (or whatever you first sign on for) and finish 20 years doing one weekend a month so you can get a pension when you full on retire. Actually the DoD just released a new retirement plan where you can still get some money even if you quit before 20 years but.....trust me..............you'll hear all about that kind of stuff later if you enlist.

I did a lot of research a while back. I actually know a bit.
I may join the reserves, and I may join the active duty, and I may just not.
But if our country went to straight-up war, I'd probably enlist in active duty infantry.

If you want friends, you have one here :) (not selling my soul though, for some reason I feel like I have to state that in writing).
And no need to bribe people into being your friends. All you need is to say hi, we're a pretty welcoming community ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back