• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Friends to trying-to-kill-one-another ??

leonov

💥🪓
I haven't a set plot in mind, so I'm glad to hear any additional ideas you may have.

I'm sort of craving a dark comedy-ish (well, it doesn't have to be comedic) story oriented two friends whose relationship is damaged (to state it simply) when one discovers the other is a serial murderer. Shenanigans ensue as the non-murderer (let's refer to them as character A!) is attempting to inform local authorities of the murderer's (character B)... socially unacceptable hobbies. Alas, B is preventing A from getting the word out (probably with threats, or by keeping them hostage, or whatever), but is rather conflicted because they like A enough that they aren't quite willing to kill 'em... yet.
What will unfold? Will A give into B's dark influence and become their companion in crime? Or perhaps become enraged by their friends betrayal, and attempting instead to kill a killer before more crimes can take place? Will they escape B's captivity, throwing the pair on a wild goose chase as they attempt to catch one another while remaining one step ahead? Will some sort of dark, frightening romance develop? I have absolutely no clue. Let's find out!

Bonus points if B is uncharacteristically cheerful and charismatic whilst A is the somber, contemplative one (I like the idea of their personalities contrasting with their roles in the story, but that isn't essential).
If you're interested, please understand I hope to utilize darker themes (if that was not clear already) such as horror, murder, manipulation, gore, etc., so if you're not typically able to stomach that stuff, you may want to look elsewhere.
***If you're interested in a romantic pairing, I would prefer our characters be the same sex for reasons I will not discern, but that isnt a requirement and im willing to work around it if you solely write m/f.

Last edited:
(bump) ooh you want to respond to this thread or message me oooh you wanna rp this so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back