• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Friends to Strangers OOC

Lol why is everyone worried about who they ride with, everyone ends up at the same spot right?
Eh I guess just for conversation purposes, I assume they will be talking in the car and It would be nice to know who is in the car with them?
Adeline can ride with Ryan, Mal and Finn if thats fine :P

Lol why is everyone worried about who they ride with, everyone ends up at the same spot right?
True bro. We're doing this so the process of rping rides moves faster, we make sure no one gets left behind, and just in case someone forgets..they can check this thread

Eh I guess just for conversation purposes, I assume they will be talking in the car and It would be nice to know who is in the car with them?
Adeline can ride with Ryan, Mal and Finn if thats fine :P
NO! Jk sure
What I'm not sure about is if Mal is riding with them or not neverbackdown neverbackdown

RIDES (copy and paste yourself)
Garrick (5)=
Nathan (5)=
Harlow (5)=
Ryan (5)= Finn, Adeline, (Mal?)

Like mkuchiha mkuchiha said we all end up in the sushi place.
So dont get booty hurt just make sure ya get there ciao
Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio ;Rain; ;Rain; PortugalTM PortugalTM ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Je Je Je Je travelbypages travelbypages Lazy Taco Lazy Taco MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

RIDES (copy and paste yourself)
Garrick (5)=
Nathan (5)=
Ryan (5)= Finn, Adeline, (Mal?)
Harlow (4)=

Harlow can only seat four. She has a vw beetle.

I got a weird schedule tomorrow morning so I posted that Ryan's car left already. Didn't control any of your characters just kind of time marked it so that just in case I get back a bit later tomorrow Ryan's group isn't stranded in the park. Just rp at your own pace and refer to Ryan's actions as references I guess

If I'm a bit late yall can say that Ryan's ride arrived at the restaurant and etc.
Hope that's alright see ya

;Rain; ;Rain; neverbackdown neverbackdown PortugalTM PortugalTM

Sorry I have sort of having a little trouble keeping up and so confused. Ryan car is gone now but is it still possible to sneak myself in or should I pick another?

lol so Ryan had an old Nissan huh? mkuchiha mkuchiha PortugalTM PortugalTM
I accept.

Presenting...Ryan's car transformation

2001-nissan-maxima-se_100028831_m.jpg

7d7e7b0af7e8b8a5e2dfa7938f3f2fbe.jpg

Last edited:
hey lads so me and Xanto Xanto were talking and we came up an idea and I want to see what everyone thinks, so how about we somehow win a trip to a lakeside house and then add a bit of a nerve feeling to it so we are giving all this challenges from the public that we have to do .. just trying to think of ideas that will make us all have to stay together to bond. If yis don't like the idea say it as it wont hurt my feelings and I don't mind as I have no real direction or anything planned out. If anyone has any idea's as well let me know :)

(Wont let me tag anyone else for some reason)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back