Looking for Friends to Play Stardew Valley

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't know if this is the right place to post this .w. but hi y'all. My name is Ana, and I've been on this site for 5 years but never really browsed any other areas of the site aside from RPs. I'm an avid gamer, but lately, I've just been wanting a little farming peace and relaxation, and maybe another player to play with and potentially marry, should that be the case uwu player marriage can be cute. Stardew Valley is a very calming game, and I'm very familiar with everything up until the completion of the community center (I never really got to play past that point), so if anyone wants to play with me in the long term, or play other games with me, or just be friends, I would love that uwu feel free to look at my About on my profile page to learn more about me (I'm open to RPing but like...I'm busy and there's a pandemic, so don't expect super constant replies. I have a lot going on. ;w; Anyway bye ily

Edit: I play on PC (via Steam), I have several mods I like to use (most won't impact anyone else, they're quality of life mods), and my Steam user is Anaxileah. My Discord user is Anaxileah#7594 (which I think you can also find in my About, if I'm not mistaken).

I was just thinking yesterday about how I'm in a Stardew Valley mood myself. What console do you play on? I'd be down to play. I have it on both Switch and Steam.

I was just thinking yesterday about how I'm in a Stardew Valley mood myself. What console do you play on? I'd be down to play. I have it on both Switch and Steam.
I should probably edit it into my post, I'm a PC player ^^ I'll add my Steam and Discord lol.

I should probably edit it into my post, I'm a PC player ^^ I'll add my Steam and Discord lol.
Ah, okay. I'm actually trying to get a farm going on Steam through Discord with some friends of mine though it's been a little over the place as of late. I'm really wanting to get back into the game though. If you want to add me on Discord, then it should be listed on my RPNation profile. I wouldn't be available to play tonight though as I've been cleaning all day and I'm t i r e d, but I'd be around for talking and I could shoot you an invite to a friend group I have if you're interested.

Ah, okay. I'm actually trying to get a farm going on Steam through Discord with some friends of mine though it's been a little over the place as of late. I'm really wanting to get back into the game though. If you want to add me on Discord, then it should be listed on my RPNation profile. I wouldn't be available to play tonight though as I've been cleaning all day and I'm t i r e d, but I'd be around for talking and I could shoot you an invite to a friend group I have if you're interested.
Added! And that's fine, I didn't expect anyone to play tonight ^^' also I'm gonna be a shy wreck of anxiety but sure >w> I wanna meet people

Hey, I'd be down to play right this very moment if you would like! You can PM for my info! Assuming you are still looking of course!

Too bad I play on Switch, otherwise I would play with you!

Too bad I play on Switch, otherwise I would play with you!
Aw ;w; appreciated! I got Stardew a long while back, way before the multiplayer update, so I'm in the mindset of "I bought it once, I don't want to buy it again" ;w; thank you for being open to it tho <3 (I do play Animal Crossing 👀 )

Aw ;w; appreciated! I got Stardew a long while back, way before the multiplayer update, so I'm in the mindset of "I bought it once, I don't want to buy it again" ;w; thank you for being open to it tho <3 (I do play Animal Crossing 👀 )

I do have Animal Crossing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back