Looking for Friend creature I can bounce ideas off of and send cat pictures to

IdeaLover

Feed me ideas!
Hello all. I'm Bigenus. I have too much free time. Can I spend it bugging you? I have a lot of thoughts about my roleplays and other creative things, but I can't concentrate enough to do anything with them. Also all these silly cat photos and no one to share them with, the horror. I'm a dude in my early twenties that likes to ramble in text and voice and would love to get to know some of you wonderful people. If you think you'd be a good fit we can discuss some things here and move to pm if we click.

I Imperator_tenebrae My bad, did get a notification.

I'm working on a novel and DnD adaptation using lore from the novel, things of that nature. I like to get opinions on what I'm doing and it's easier to write when I have an audience, being able to ask questions and get answers back is also helpful. It's a mix of science fiction and high fantasy with the fantasy elements playing a larger role than the former. Different races, a new world, government conspiracies, all tied into an odd coming of age story, I just thought of this so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm a veteran worldbuilder; if you need any help with cultures, species, languages, I'm happy to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back