• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fresh Start, a Unique Survival Fantasy Setting!

Ubertide

Hey everyone, I am a new member who recently decided to give creating my own thread a try; It's called 'Fresh Start' and it's a low-magic fantasy setting where your character wakes up on a giant hill with no memory of who they are or where they are and must survive the landscape within the magical dome they find themselves trapped under. It's mainly character driven, with a map that will constantly be updated as PCs name and discover new locations on it! We have one approved character in the roster so far, with only two more before we officially start, although it should be known that we are always open for new members! Please let me know if you have any questions either via private message or in our OOC room!

Hey everyone just bumping this post and letting you all know that we still have openings! New people are more than welcome to check us out and make new character sheets!

I am interested , Very cool. But in What era are we playing, modern medieval ?
It is more fantasy medieval in a fictional setting rather than a real one. No guns are allowed but other than that I am not too strict on things like outfits and the like. So long as it roughly fits with what we got then it's good.

Heyo! Just bumping this thread to let everyone know we're still open for applications! Please come check us out!

Once again bumping to let you guys know this rp is still active and on going! If anyone is interested please feel free to let me know!

Been ten days and here's another bump! We are still open for apps and new characters should anyone be interested in signing up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back