• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fresh Meat CS

Myxyzptlk

In hoc, signo vinces
Alright this is where those of you who haven't yet or need to re-post your character sheets will do so.
Follow this barely edited version of French Fries's formula

{================}
Name:

Height:

Weight:

Ethnicity:

Appearance:

{================}
Personality:

Nationality:

Religion:

Positive Traits:

+
+

+
Negative Traits:

-
-

-
Equipment:

Background:

{================}

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fresh-meat-out-of-character-chat.349464/#post-8126163
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fresh-meat.349407/#post-8109075
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fresh-meat-cs.349462/

Last edited:
{================}
Name: Emeka Johnathan Isaac

Height: 5'10

Weight: 178

Appearance:

View attachment 326283

{================}
Personality: Emeka is at best a reserved man with not much uniqueness and variety to his lifestyle. He's a-social and struggles to communicate with people he has not familiarized with. Emeka does not like being in isolation and solitude and will be happier within a group of people, however Emeka has problems creating relationships and bonding with people due to his lacking ability to communicate with other people. Emeka may respond spastically towards sudden situations which plays into his lack of social skills with others, he's not an analytical kind of person and cannot analyze his way out of a situation preferring to solve his problems through either natural talent or trial and error. Emeka could open up to people if he wished to, rather, he prefers and is comfortable with people earning his trust and opening the layers to Emeka opening up and building a relationship with him. Emeka also has a distinct style to which people identify him by, he is seen constantly in varied versions of his Bucket hat, Hoodie, and sweatpants get up.

Ethnicity: African American

Religion: Humanist

Positive Traits:

+ Is able to keep a leveled head throughout most situations and can remain calm and collected.
+ Is adaptable and willing to learn.

+ Rather agile being.
Negative Traits:

- Can become pessimistic and have negative thoughts even if he's not at fault.
- Lacks almost any social ability or communicative skills, associates have to pry him constantly in order to get input from him.

- Is not analytical and struggles to solve equations.
Equipment: Mountain Pack, Switchblade, Tec-9 with grip, Painkillers, a Copy of the novel version of Crisis On Infinite Earths, Gauze,Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Kindle Fire ( loaded with music ), Kindle Fire charger,Shaving Cream, Razor, and a spare pair of blue Nike Dunks.

Background: Emeka was raised in the Bronx of New York. Life growing up with a widowed mother proved challenging as they struggled to pay for their already low income household. Amidst poverty and turf wars with rival gangs Emeka was not able to build many friendships with the children in nearby neighborhoods or in school as his mind was constantly focused on maintaining the goodness of his well being. He grew up an only child being the only offspring his mother was able to produce and therefore also had no siblings to communicate with. Emeka grew into a lonesome childhood up until high school, even then he'd remain in isolation from others despite his wanting to make friends, his lack of social skills preventing him from doing so. He'd continue his life to graduate high school, however Emeka would not have enough money to attend universities, so he resorted to work as an intern in a local company in Brooklyn. Getting paid enough to move into an apartment in the city and maintaining the same living for a while, at least unless something major were to disrupt his normal living environment.

{================}

{================}
Morfou fan Girl.jpg
Name: Máni (mau-ni) Carpenter

Height: 5'5

Weight: 135 pounds

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance: Máni stands at an average height with an average weight. She has a neat hourglass figure. She's toned, but not to muscular. There are quiet a few deep scars on her face, and on her body from a car crash a few months ago.

{================}
Personality: Máni is the type of person who you really shouldn't mess with. She's someone who doesn't get close to people because she can't connect with them. Not to mention she's the kinda person who would punch you if you look at her the wrong way. She's not the friendliest person or the easiest to get to know. Hell, she's not even someone you can really trust. But, everyone has their flaws. She's strong physically and mentally. And she's deathly loyal to her friends and family, them being the only people she can trust.

Nationality: Iceandic

Religion: Agnostic

Positive Traits:
+ Loyal to friends and family
+ Strong Willed, so she's not easily intimidated, and doesn't back down from a challenge or most situations. She also stands by her convictions
+ Resourceful
Negative Traits:
- Untrusting, and some can say untrustworthy
- Implusive, Reckless, or Brash. What ever you want to call it, Máni moves more on instinct than planning. She has trouble following orders because if this as well.
- Apathetic
Equipment: Lead pipe, a combat knife, three granola bars, a phone that's not really used like a normal phone, half a bottle of really strong Tylenol, pink bandaids, half a bottle of red Gatorade, a big bag of spicy trail mix, a tazer.

Background: Máni is originally from Iceland. She was the daughter of two brilliant computer scientist, and was pretty happy with life. Until she was 7 at least and her parents died in a plane crag that led to her being put into foster care in the states. She was the adopted by a nice couple who already had three kids, but felt like Máni needed help. She couldn't speak English fluently, wasn't the best reader, and was one of the most distant children ever. Of that's what they though. She did amazing in school, and her teachers even considered putting in her in some if the more advanced classes. And because of her adoptive parents, she lived comfortably in a really nice penthouse, and had access to the money she needed in order to persuse her passion. Hacking. Yep, this child, up to present day was a hacker. It started off with just changing grades or the lunch menu at school, but then realized that she could put it to use in helping her father, then herself once she moved out after she graduated highschool.
{================}

Last edited:
{================}
View attachment 332944
Name: Máni (mau-ni) Carpenter

Height: 5'5

Weight: 135 pounds

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance: Máni stands at an average height with an average weight. She has a neat hourglass figure. She's toned, but not to muscular. There are quiet a few deep scars on her face, and on her body from a car crash a few months ago.

{================}
Personality: Máni is the type of person who you really shouldn't mess with. She's someone who doesn't get close to people because she can't connect with them. Not to mention she's the kinda person who would punch you if you look at her the wrong way. She's not the friendliest person or the easiest to get to know. Hell, she's not even someone you can really trust. But, everyone has their flaws. She's strong physically and mentally. And she's deathly loyal to her friends and family, them being the only people she can trust.

Nationality: Iceandic

Religion: Agnostic

Positive Traits:
+ Loyal to friends and family
+ Strong Willed, so she's not easily intimidated, and doesn't back down from a challenge or most situations. She also stands by her convictions
+ Resourceful
Negative Traits:
- Untrusting, and some can say untrustworthy
- Implusive, Reckless, or Brash. What ever you want to call it, Máni moves more on instinct than planning. She has trouble following orders because if this as well.
- Apathetic
Equipment: Lead pipe, a combat knife, three granola bars, a phone that's not really used like a normal phone, half a bottle of really strong Tylenol, pink bandaids. Half a bottle of red Gatorade

Background: Máni is originally from Iceland. She was the daughter of two brilliant computer scientist, and was pretty happy with life. Until she was 7 at least and her parents died in a plane crag that led to her being put into foster care in the states. She was the adopted by a nice couple who already had three kids, but felt like Máni needed help. She couldn't speak English fluently, wasn't the best reader, and was one of the most distant children ever. Of that's what they though. She did amazing in school, and her teachers even considered putting in her in some if the more advanced classes. And because of her adoptive parents, she lived comfortably in a really nice penthouse, and had access to the money she needed in order to persuse her passion. Hacking. Yep, this child, up to present day was a hacker. It started off with just changing grades or the lunch menu at school, but then realized that she could put it to use in helping her father, then herself once she moved out after she graduated highschool.
{================}
Looks good, stay on board with us! I'm going to wait on a few CS's to roll in before I start!

14b189c503486cff450250069167.jpg
Sweet

Candy

Jane Evans

Basics

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8s7d6wa6zjks8cs0g8wwsk0gw_640.jpg

n a m e
Jane Evans

n i c k n a m e
Janie
Janie-Jane

a g e

e t h n i c i t y
Caucasian

o r i e n t a t i o n
Heterosexual

g e n d e r

Cis-Female

b i r t h-d a t e

1/14/1996

Appearance

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dbt1x6pi14ow8wgcgws4w0o8g_640.gif

a p p e a r a n c e
Cl1tT5-WgAAea9F.jpg:large

h a i r-c o l o u r

Blonde

e y e-c o l o u r

Forest Green

h e i g h t

5'3 Feet

w e i g h t

122 Pounds

u n i q u e - f e a t u r e s

Birthmark shaped like a T-bone steak on her lower back
Circular birthmark on her shoulder

Persona

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

p e r s o n a
There are very many traits that make up Jane. One of the most obvious traits she exhibits is her extensive love for animals. She has a solid past in working with local animal shelters and rescues, as well as owning several pets of her own throughout her childhood, and Skye in her adulthood. Wildlife is another thing Jane feels strongly about, and for that reason most of her beliefs are very liberal minded. Therefore, she is more compatible with those with a liberal mind as well. Still, Jane is respectful of her peers no matter their views. She is known in her hometown to be a very funny, but quiet girl. Mainly known there for her love of tomatoes, and of course, animal rescue. Jane has had the same group of friends since she can remember, as she is very forgiving towards people she has grown with.

l i k e s

The rain
Screened porches
Animals
WIldflowers
Long naps

d i s l i k e s

Babies
Mosquitoes
Nyquil
Greasy hair
Dark chocolate

q u i r k s

Trypophobia
Nail biting
Talking to animals
Humming while eating
Long rants about nothing

Indepth

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

i n d e p t h

Jane was born and raised in the small town of White House, Tennessee. She attended her local highschool and graduated with a class of 112. Her Dad, Justin Ford worked as a real estate agent, and often spent days at end working on his own rental properties. Her Mother, Alison Evans, worked as a waitress and ran a small online business selling children's toys. Jane had two older sisters, Samantha and Taylor. Sam was impregnated at age 19 and became a stay at home mom afterwards, Taylor bounced between bartending, waitressing, and helping their mom sell things, whilst Jane majored in animal behaviorism. She moved away from home by the time she was 19 by working at a pet store, later on quitting to begin dog training out of her home.

At 20 years old, Jane traveled hours away to Nebraska to adopt a puppy, whom she named Skye. Skye was 9 weeks old at the time of adoption, and is now 12 weeks old. Over the course of the past three weeks, Jane has taught Skye several commands and is working on training her into agility while also training other people's pets. Jane and Skye currently live in a two bedroom duplex right outside of Nashville, Tennessee.

t h e m e s o n g

P o s i t i v e s

- Ran track in highschool, can run for long periods of time.
-Due to experience, has knowledge in tracking game such as deer.
-Has a good background in camping.

N e g a t i v e s
-A big heart for animals, cannot bring self to kill deer, despite being able to track.
-Upper physical strength leaves a lot of room for improvement
-Sensitive to many different foods.

e q u i p t m e n t
-A large hiking backpack
-A flashlight
-A 14x10 Ozark tent
-A variety of kitchen knives
-Skye's harness ( Only for her current size )
-Skye's leash ( 15 feet )
-A small medical kit containing:

• 1 Large back patch
  • A roll of gauze
  • 17 Bandaids
  • Needle & two spools of colored thread
  • Neosporin
  • Matches
-4x mini water bottles

r e l a t i o n s h i p s
-Just Skye for now...

cute_australian_shepard_puppy.jpg

K9-Dog-Harness-Made-Of-Extra-Strong-Natural-Materials-BIG.jpg

a7dd84b6b2b5e2241c2db708ceee24af--pet-beds-diy-ombre-dog-leash.jpg

14b189c503486cff450250069167.jpg
Sweet

Candy

Jane Evans

Basics

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8s7d6wa6zjks8cs0g8wwsk0gw_640.jpg

n a m e
Jane Evans

n i c k n a m e
Janie
Janie-Jane

a g e

e t h n i c i t y
Caucasian

o r i e n t a t i o n
Heterosexual

g e n d e r

Cis-Female

b i r t h-d a t e

1/14/1996

Appearance

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dbt1x6pi14ow8wgcgws4w0o8g_640.gif

a p p e a r a n c e
Cl1tT5-WgAAea9F.jpg:large

h a i r-c o l o u r

Blonde

e y e-c o l o u r

Forest Green

h e i g h t

5'3 Feet

w e i g h t

122 Pounds

u n i q u e - f e a t u r e s

Birthmark shaped like a T-bone steak on her lower back
Circular birthmark on her shoulder

Persona

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

p e r s o n a
There are very many traits that make up Jane. One of the most obvious traits she exhibits is her extensive love for animals. She has a solid past in working with local animal shelters and rescues, as well as owning several pets of her own throughout her childhood, and Skye in her adulthood. Wildlife is another thing Jane feels strongly about, and for that reason most of her beliefs are very liberal minded. Therefore, she is more compatible with those with a liberal mind as well. Still, Jane is respectful of her peers no matter their views. She is known in her hometown to be a very funny, but quiet girl. Mainly known there for her love of tomatoes, and of course, animal rescue. Jane has had the same group of friends since she can remember, as she is very forgiving towards people she has grown with.

l i k e s

The rain
Screened porches
Animals
WIldflowers
Long naps

d i s l i k e s

Babies
Mosquitoes
Nyquil
Greasy hair
Dark chocolate

q u i r k s

Trypophobia
Nail biting
Talking to animals
Humming while eating
Long rants about nothing

Indepth

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

i n d e p t h

Jane was born and raised in the small town of White House, Tennessee. She attended her local highschool and graduated with a class of 112. Her Dad, Justin Ford worked as a real estate agent, and often spent days at end working on his own rental properties. Her Mother, Alison Evans, worked as a waitress and ran a small online business selling children's toys. Jane had two older sisters, Samantha and Taylor. Sam was impregnated at age 19 and became a stay at home mom afterwards, Taylor bounced between bartending, waitressing, and helping their mom sell things, whilst Jane majored in animal behaviorism. She moved away from home by the time she was 19 by working at a pet store, later on quitting to begin dog training out of her home.

At 20 years old, Jane traveled hours away to Nebraska to adopt a puppy, whom she named Skye. Skye was 9 weeks old at the time of adoption, and is now 12 weeks old. Over the course of the past three weeks, Jane has taught Skye several commands and is working on training her into agility while also training other people's pets. Jane and Skye currently live in a two bedroom duplex right outside of Nashville, Tennessee.

t h e m e s o n g

P o s i t i v e s

- Ran track in highschool, can run for long periods of time.
-Due to experience, has knowledge in tracking game such as deer.
-Has a good background in camping.

N e g a t i v e s
-A big heart for animals, cannot bring self to kill deer, despite being able to track.
-Upper physical strength leaves a lot of room for improvement
-Sensitive to many different foods.

e q u i p t m e n t
-A large hiking backpack
-A flashlight
-A 14x10 Ozark tent
-A variety of kitchen knives
-Skye's harness ( Only for her current size )
-Skye's leash ( 15 feet )
-A small medical kit containing:

• 1 Large back patch
  • A roll of gauze
  • 17 Bandaids
  • Needle & two spools of colored thread
  • Neosporin
  • Matches
-4x mini water bottles

r e l a t i o n s h i p s
-Just Skye for now...

cute_australian_shepard_puppy.jpg

K9-Dog-Harness-Made-Of-Extra-Strong-Natural-Materials-BIG.jpg

a7dd84b6b2b5e2241c2db708ceee24af--pet-beds-diy-ombre-dog-leash.jpg

neat cs, neat dog.
Accepted.
The RP is also starting up in New York where initial outbreak will happen, no doubt that the infection would spread through mosquitoes and flies and reach the entire States within 24 hours so you can start your side of the story from Nashville but make sure you have some sort of plan to unite with the rest of the crew.

{================}
Name:
Ezreal Nikolai
Height:
(I use metric) 1.73 meters
Weight:
67 Kilograms (again)
Race:
Caucasian Male
Appearance:

0632ef8b537da7a4a96f609449f4a09c03a76038_hq.jpg
(if u need a realistic photo just let me know)
{================}
Personality:
Extremely cynical and critical of everything, often delivering his opinions bluntly. Extremely arrogant about his intellect. Uses tons of sarcasm and irony. He is a very selfish person, usually not sharing the resources at his disposal, even if it means saving a life, unless that life can provide him with something that he believes is important.
Nationality:
Russian-Greek
Religion:
Agnostic
Positive Traits:

+Extremely knowledgeable of Medicine, Electronics and Mechanics
+Very Intelligent

+Great aim with handguns
+Can run relatively quickly without tiring.
+Always tries to have a plan for everything and can think relatively quickly
+Good at acting and speaking (lying.. etc.)
+Approaches everything with logic

Negative Traits:

-Often underestimates his opponents intelligence.
-Weak in terms of strength

-Cannot use bigger weapons such as rifles and shotguns as a result of this. (Too heavy+ too much recoil)
-Not very good at driving
-Has huge trust issues
-Does not know how to work with others.
-He applies logic to every situation meaning that he finds it hard to emotionally connect to those around him.

Equipment:
+Small fire arm (Glock 18)
+31 Bullets
+Knife
+First Aid Kit
+Toolkit
+Big Backpack
+Cap
+Sunglasses
+Bandana(wears over his mouth)
+Shirt
+Jacket
+Gloves
+Jeans+Belt
+Sneakers
Background:
He lived alone. Going to study at his local, cheapest university/college ) and working a boring job in whatever free time he had left. He was extremely resourceful with the money he had, often going to great lengths to save small amounts. When he heard of the outbreak, he knew of how fast it would spread. He grabbed all the supplies he could get his hands on, stealing a few from those around him in the state of chaos, and then holed up in his apartment. After the initial outbreak wiped out a big portion of the city, he ventured out of his apartment as clean water no longer flowed to his home. Now he wanders the wastelands, slowly but methodically as he takes whatever supplies he can get his hands on while trying to put himself in as less danger as possible.
{================}

Last edited:
{================}
Name:
Sandor Nikolai
Height:
(I use metric) 1.73 meters
Weight:
67 Kilograms (again)
Race:
Caucasian Male
Appearance:

0632ef8b537da7a4a96f609449f4a09c03a76038_hq.jpg
(if u need a realistic photo just let me know)
{================}
Personality:
Extremely cynical and critical of everything, often delivering his opinions bluntly. Extremely arrogant about his intellect. Uses tons of sarcasm and irony. He is a very selfish person, usually not sharing the resources at his disposal, even if it means saving a life, unless that life can provide him with something that he believes is important.
Nationality:
Russian-Greek
Religion:
Agnostic
Positive Traits:

+Extremely knowledgeable of Medicine, Electronics and Mechanics
+Very Intelligent

+Great aim with handguns
+Can run relatively quickly without tiring.
+Always tries to have a plan for everything and can think relatively quickly
+Good at acting and speaking (lying.. etc.)
+Approaches everything with logic

Negative Traits:

-Often underestimates his opponents intelligence.
-Weak in terms of strength

-Cannot use bigger weapons such as rifles and shotguns as a result of this. (Too heavy+ too much recoil)
-Not very good at driving
-Has huge trust issues
-Does not know how to work with others.
-He applies logic to every situation meaning that he finds it hard to emotionally connect to those around him.

Equipment:
+Small fire arm (Glock 18)
+31 Bullets
+Knife
+First Aid Kit
+Toolkit
+Big Backpack
+Cap
+Sunglasses
+Bandana(wears over his mouth)
+Shirt
+Jacket
+Gloves
+Jeans+Belt
+Sneakers
Background:
He lived alone. Going to study at his local, cheapest university/college ) and working a boring job in whatever free time he had left. He was extremely resourceful with the money he had, often going to great lengths to save small amounts. When he heard of the outbreak, he knew of how fast it would spread. He grabbed all the supplies he could get his hands on, stealing a few from those around him in the state of chaos, and then holed up in his apartment. After the initial outbreak wiped out a big portion of the city, he ventured out of his apartment as clean water no longer flowed to his home. Now he wanders the wastelands, slowly but methodically as he takes whatever supplies he can get his hands on while trying to put himself in as less danger as possible.
{================}
good character mang.

Fries already accepted this CS so don't worry about my acceptance.

Jekkel The Stray
tZo-9nocYjQWiywlyQZfa0HVAEHXvxkSCf5oQEl7LiPnbSiagAA2Vos1DvDFZKO9VIiJAezHiI8M5EsRki7KRIyCrer96e_I5mmuCDmVCAvmU1LFlbS3IquGmF7yYWr6N8xAODWv

Aliases: The Shadow

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5’4

Weight: 140

Eye Color: Blue

Sexuality: Bi

Condition: (deceased)

Cause of death: Heart Failure

Possessions Upon death:

Wool Jacket, Bandanna, Satchel,GSH-18 (Silenced), Boots, Jeans, Akubra Hat, Canteen, MRE, Thermis, Vitamins, switchblade, Eye patch, (Damaged) body armor, Handheld radio. (Highlighted is his current inventory)

Bio: Jekkel was a poor boy growing up on the streets of Chicago. He never had any parents to take care of him nor a shoulder to cry on, he was alone and perhaps it was for the best. As one could imagine he never attend school, he was too busy trying to survive. Be sides school wasn't for smart people. Despite what some people might think Jekkel was not stupid he was actually pretty well off for not attending school. Of course he could only do simple math and basic reading but who needs any of that stuff? Jekkel soon adopted the title of drifter. He was never known to stay in one place too long.

As he got older he joined a gang but this gang wasn't your typical gang that went around shooting people for no reason, that's just stupid. No, this gang, in particular, had certain morals that redeemed itself from a normal gang sort of like an anti gang. (But when you come to think about it all gangs are anti gangs lol) His gang tended to get into a lot of turf wars, but a lot of the times Jekkel would do the lot of the dirty work claiming their turf, he typically did this on his own. Some may call it stupidity others might even go as far enough as to call him insane, he simply did not care. He also did some other jobs like interrogation's or some kidnapping (Those two usually went hand in hand) along with the occasional assassination. His gang had certain guide lines they had to follow, they could not steal from the poor nor did they kill civilians, It was somewhat of a code. Over time he gained a reputation, people began to fear him but of course this did not bother him that much, he prefered to keep to himself anyways. One day he happen to find himself in the wrong part of town, you can probably assume what happened. I will not go into detail on exactly what happened but lets just say he has many scars to tell his tales along with a missing eye. No one really knows how he escaped, some said he killed them all and simply walked away some say other things but who knows, he never told anyone.

Personality: Jekkel is on the silent side, he always appears to be in a state of thought. He rarely talks openly unless he has a trusted friend, he does not have many of those. He usually keeps on this one disinterested face either if he is fighting or even doing a simple task, the face does not change. Jekkel as a fellow is actually a pretty nice guy as long as you don’t get on his bad side, then you won’t have just zombies to worry about. He is very stubborn. to certain fellows, he tends to show compassion and mercy. He might not seem like the type but he is a softe.

• Good food

• Relaxing

• Music (Except country and rap)

• Adrenaline rush

• Fine art

Dislikes

• Ignorant people

• Swimming

• Oppressors

• Being fooled

• Reading

Skills

• Skilled shot

• Experience in Parkour (Not a master): He can do some of the basic like scale walls and jump from building fairly well.

• Stealth

• Calm

• Thinking

• Decent runner

Weaknesses

• Humor

• Being social

• Swimming

• Blind Spot in his Left eye

• Reading and math

• Hides his emotions

(A few things, I know the cs doesn't make sense now but it will later reveal itself when I post. I assure you he is not dead. )

Jekkel The Stray
tZo-9nocYjQWiywlyQZfa0HVAEHXvxkSCf5oQEl7LiPnbSiagAA2Vos1DvDFZKO9VIiJAezHiI8M5EsRki7KRIyCrer96e_I5mmuCDmVCAvmU1LFlbS3IquGmF7yYWr6N8xAODWv

Aliases: The Shadow

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5’4

Weight: 140

Eye Color: Blue

Sexuality: Bi

Condition: (deceased)

Cause of death: Heart Failure

Possessions Upon death:

Wool Jacket, Bandanna, Satchel,GSH-18 (Silenced), Boots, Jeans, Akubra Hat, Canteen, MRE, Thermis, Vitamins, switchblade, Eye patch, (Damaged) body armor, Handheld radio. (Highlighted is his current inventory)

Bio: Jekkel was a poor boy growing up on the streets of Chicago. He never had any parents to take care of him nor a shoulder to cry on, he was alone and perhaps it was for the best. As one could imagine he never attend school, he was too busy trying to survive. Be sides school wasn't for smart people. Despite what some people might think Jekkel was not stupid he was actually pretty well off for not attending school. Of course he could only do simple math and basic reading but who needs any of that stuff? Jekkel soon adopted the title of drifter. He was never known to stay in one place too long.

As he got older he joined a gang but this gang wasn't your typical gang that went around shooting people for no reason, that's just stupid. No, this gang, in particular, had certain morals that redeemed itself from a normal gang sort of like an anti gang. (But when you come to think about it all gangs are anti gangs lol) His gang tended to get into a lot of turf wars, but a lot of the times Jekkel would do the lot of the dirty work claiming their turf, he typically did this on his own. Some may call it stupidity others might even go as far enough as to call him insane, he simply did not care. He also did some other jobs like interrogation's or some kidnapping (Those two usually went hand in hand) along with the occasional assassination. His gang had certain guide lines they had to follow, they could not steal from the poor nor did they kill civilians, It was somewhat of a code. Over time he gained a reputation, people began to fear him but of course this did not bother him that much, he prefered to keep to himself anyways. One day he happen to find himself in the wrong part of town, you can probably assume what happened. I will not go into detail on exactly what happened but lets just say he has many scars to tell his tales along with a missing eye. No one really knows how he escaped, some said he killed them all and simply walked away some say other things but who knows, he never told anyone.

Personality: Jekkel is on the silent side, he always appears to be in a state of thought. He rarely talks openly unless he has a trusted friend, he does not have many of those. He usually keeps on this one disinterested face either if he is fighting or even doing a simple task, the face does not change. Jekkel as a fellow is actually a pretty nice guy as long as you don’t get on his bad side, then you won’t have just zombies to worry about. He is very stubborn. to certain fellows, he tends to show compassion and mercy. He might not seem like the type but he is a softe.

• Good food

• Relaxing

• Music (Except country and rap)

• Adrenaline rush

• Fine art
Dislikes

• Ignorant people

• Swimming

• Oppressors

• Being fooled

• Reading

Skills

• Skilled shot

• Experience in Parkour (Not a master): He can do some of the basic like scale walls and jump from building fairly well.

• Stealth

• Calm

• Thinking

• Decent runner

Weaknesses

• Humor

• Being social

• Swimming

• Blind Spot in his Left eye

• Reading and math

• Hides his emotions

(A few things, I know the cs doesn't make sense now but it will later reveal itself when I post. I assure you he is not dead. )
Yeah I saw that conversation between you and Fries.
Accepted, also is he just assumed dead or missing in his area?

Name:
Luke Evans
Height:
5'7
Weight:
Ethnicity:
White-English
Appearance:

ko7aFFe.jpg

Personality:
Luke is quiet and shy. He doesn't do very well in crowds nor negative situations. He is almost invisible, rarely makes a noise. He is always there to comfort people, will make you smile if you're feeling down. Once he gets to know people, he will open up.
Nationality:
American
Positive Traits:

+Always there for comfort
+Willing to help find resources

+Good at making meals
+Friendly

Negative Traits:

-Prone to panic attacks
-Can't shoot nor fight

-Gets scared easily
-Trust issues
-Nightmares

Equipment:
~Kitchen Knife
~Household first aid kit
~Paracetamol
~A flashlight
~Small scissors
~A simple shirt
~A leather jacket
~Sneakers
~Sunglasses
~A back-pack
Background:
Luke lived and grew up in Miami, Florida, USA before the outbreak. He worked a 9-5 job in American Apparel and had just graduated from college. His dad had left before his younger was born, his mum struggling to raise him, his older and younger brother. He had a pretty comfortable life, due to his mum having a steady job that gave them a roof over their heads and food on the table. His older brother died from a car crash a few years before present time, his whole world crumbling as he had lost his idol growing up. He started going quiet, the death hitting him hard. However, he didn't know about the outbreak, until. it was too late. He packed whatever he could and took the car, driving to where ever. His younger brother and mum now gone and not human any longer.

Last edited:
Name:
Luke Evans
Height:
5'7
Weight:
Ethnicity:
White-English
Appearance:

ko7aFFe.jpg

Personality:
Luke is quiet and shy. He doesn't do very well in crowds nor negative situations. He is almost invisible, rarely makes a noise. He is always there to comfort people, will make you smile if you're feeling down. Once he gets to know people, he will open up.
Nationality:
American
Positive Traits:

+Always there for comfort
+Willing to help find resources

+Good at making meals
+Friendly

Negative Traits:

-Prone to panic attacks
-Can't shoot nor fight

-Gets scared easily
-Trust issues
-Nightmares

Equipment:
~Kitchen Knife
~Household first aid kit
~Paracetamol
~A flashlight
~Small scissors
~A simple shirt
~A leather jacket
~Sneakers
~Sunglasses
~A back-pack
Background:
Luke lived and grew up in Miami, Florida, USA before the outbreak. He worked a 9-5 job in American Apparel and had just graduated from college. His dad had left before his younger was born, his mum struggling to raise him, his older and younger brother. He had a pretty comfortable life, due to his mum having a steady job that gave them a roof over their heads and food on the table. His older brother died from a car crash a few years before present time, his whole world crumbling as he had lost his idol growing up. He started going quiet, the death hitting him hard. However, he didn't know about the outbreak, until. it was too late. He packed whatever he could and took the car, driving to where ever. His younger brother and mum now gone and not human any longer.
Accepted, also you can make as many as you want. Im about to start up this roleplay though.

Name:
Mia (me-a) Martinez
Height:
5'6
Weight:
Ethnicity:
White-English
Appearance:

6ORbwLc.jpg

Personality:
Mia is very snarky and sarcastic. Since she comes from a rich background, she doesn't know basic survival. Mia is loud and out-going, rarely can shut up. If she doesn't like you, she will let you know. She is a vegan, by choice, and doesn't eat much except fruit, yoguarts and salads.
Nationality:
American
Positive Traits:

+Can be friendly when she wants to
+Knows good places to get supplies

+Can be a quick thinker for certain situations
Negative Traits:

-Picky eater
-Hates blood and gore
-She can't shoot or even fight
-Squimish

Equipment:
~An IPhone 7 (Which doesn't work anymore)
~A jacket
~Some water
~A few snacks
~Hairbrush and hairties
~Makeup
~A kitchen knife
~An IPhone charger
~A back-pack
Background:
Mia grew up in a very wealthy family, where she got whatever she want at the snap of her fingers.She was a pampered, sheltered child growing up, never had to do anything on her own. Her father was the founder and CEO of Martinez Toys, meaning, he was loaded. She grew up all over the world, always travelling with her dad. Before the outbreak, she lived in a high end penthouse in New York, currently working as a model. When the outbreak happened, her housemaid was one of the infected, causing her to nearly get it. She quickly left to find shelter some palce else.

(She will come in when one of my characters die)

Name:
Mia (me-a) Martinez
Height:
5'6
Weight:
Ethnicity:
White-English
Appearance:

6ORbwLc.jpg

Personality:
Mia is very snarky and sarcastic. Since she comes from a rich background, she doesn't know basic survival. Mia is loud and out-going, rarely can shut up. If she doesn't like you, she will let you know. She is a vegan, by choice, and doesn't eat much except fruit, yoguarts and salads.
Nationality:
American
Positive Traits:

+Can be friendly when she wants to
+Knows good places to get supplies

+Can be a quick thinker for certain situations
Negative Traits:

-Picky eater
-Hates blood and gore
-She can't shoot or even fight
-Squimish

Equipment:
~An IPhone 7 (Which doesn't work anymore)
~A jacket
~Some water
~A few snacks
~Hairbrush and hairties
~Makeup
~A kitchen knife
~An IPhone charger
~A back-pack
Background:
Mia grew up in a very wealthy family, where she got whatever she want at the snap of her fingers.She was a pampered, sheltered child growing up, never had to do anything on her own. Her father was the founder and CEO of Martinez Toys, meaning, he was loaded. She grew up all over the world, always travelling with her dad. Before the outbreak, she lived in a high end penthouse in New York, currently working as a model. When the outbreak happened, her housemaid was one of the infected, causing her to nearly get it. She quickly left to find shelter some palce else.

(She will come in when one of my characters die)
AcCepTed

{================}
Name: Andy Hollestelle

Height: 6"3

Weight: 114.64lbs

Race: Caucasian

Appearance:
e8b99e56f99df6d8d2adfdfb8109424f.jpg
{================}
Personality: Seen as happy and funny around her family and friends, makes a few sarcastic remarks and is mostly seen as rude around people she doesn't trust or know. Is strong and won't let little things bother her, and is not one for showing any other emotions from rude and sarcastic and pissed off. Isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and is willing to help anyone as long as they help her back when she needs it.

Nationality: Australian

Religion: Atheist

+ Listening to music/ playing guitar
+ Making people feel uncomfortable

Dislikes:
- Seafood
- Gossip
- Players

Positive Traits:
+ Willing to help anyone
+ Is honest
+ Has a good sense of humour

Negative Traits:
- Is rude and sarcastic
- Manipulative if need be
- Not afraid to get dirty

Equipment:
M1911 Browning Pistol
LHR Combat Knife
Machette
Photo of family

Background: Comes from a loving middle class family living with her mother, father, and little brother around 3 years younger than her. They moved around a lot because of her father's job and ended up moving to Nebraska. She started to play hockey in the school team and outside the team and tried to meet new friends though often failed.

Her father is a police officer and is offered jobs around the world, the family wouldn't spend more than one year in a city or town before moving for another job. This angered Andy because she could never truly make friends before moving. When she finally moved to Nebraska she made some new friends, though not very many. She is really good in school sitting as an A-B grade student, her mother ended up falling ill with breast cancer when she was 13 and eventually died when she was 16. Her father became an alcoholic and suffered from depression often suicidal. He became abusive to his son and sent threats to Andy when she tried to stop him.

Andy and her brother ended up moving in with their grandparents in Kansas finding only the grandmother was still alive, they lived on a farm and ended up living a happier life than before

{================}
Name: Andy Hollestelle

Height: 6"3

Weight: 114.64lbs

Race: Caucasian

Appearance:

View attachment 335037

{================}
Personality: Seen as happy and funny around her family and friends, makes a few sarcastic remarks and is mostly seen as rude around people she doesn't trust or know. Is strong and won't let little things bother her, and is not one for showing any other emotions from rude and sarcastic and pissed off. Isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and is willing to help anyone as long as they help her back when she needs it.

Nationality: Australian

+ Listening to music/ playing guitar
+ Making people feel uncomfortable
Dislikes:

- Seafood
- Gossip
- Players

Positive Traits:

+ Willing to help anyone
+ Is honest
+ Has a good sense of humour

Negative Traits:
- Is rude and sarcastic
- Manipulative if need be
- Not afraid to get dirty

Equipment:
M1911 Browning Pistol
LHR Combat Knife
Machette
Photo of family

Background: Comes from a loving middle class family living with her mother, father, and little brother around 3 years younger than her. They moved around a lot because of her father's job and ended up moving to Nebraska. She started to play hockey in the school team and outside the team and tried to meet new friends though often failed.

Her father is a police officer and is offered jobs around the world, the family wouldn't spend more than one year in a city or town before moving for another job. This angered Andy because she could never truly make friends before moving. When she finally moved to Nebraska she made some new friends, though not very many. She is really good in school sitting as an A-B grade student, her mother ended up falling ill with breast cancer when she was 13 and eventually died when she was 16. Her father became an alcoholic and suffered from depression often suicidal. He became abusive to his son and sent threats to Andy when she tried to stop him.

Andy and her brother ended up moving in with their grandparents in Kansas finding only the grandmother was still alive, they lived on a farm and ended up living a happier life than before
acsepted.

You might want to hurry by posting in the main thread.

(tis a scrollbox)
tumblr_inline_o4u2fx5Z6A1rpopyk_500.gif

- Sober
Aala Johnson
Female
Bi
Mixed
tumblr_inline_o9ijnpFDcA1rpopyk_500.jpg

If you just give me some time I can open up your mind

tumblr_inline_nktk9dk9Wc1rpopyk.jpg

- Appearance

height: five foot
weight: one hundred and forty pounds
body type: hourglass
cup size: d
eyes: green
hair: black

tumblr_inline_o95jflip2V1rpopyk_500.jpg

- Personality

Aala is a female that possesses extra-ordinary drive and determination. She is a born leader. She insists on the right to make up her own mind; she demands freedom of thought and action, and does not let anyone or anything stand in her way once she is committed to a goal.

Ever since she was young, she assumed the responsibility to be the protector and provider for her mother and friends. As said, she can be over-protective at times, but nonetheless loyal. If they are harmed in any sort of way, she feels she has failed and blames herself. She definitely cares more about others over herself.

Though she keeps that tough and 'don't-mess-with-me' exterior, she is rather kind and fun after you tear those walls down. Not only that, but she has a brewing mind full of creativity and originality, and possesses a touch of unusual. Her approach to problems are unique and she has the courage to wander from the beaten path. She can get impatient with her shortcomings however, and those of others.

Aala is not the smartest gal, but she is very adaptable and learns quick. Due to her hard work and that, she has earned her goal of studying to become a doctor.

Her greatest flaws would have to be her temper and how she's hard on herself.

tumblr_inline_nnnj4tm73Y1rpopyk_500.jpg

- Background

Aala was born to an interracial couple, Jordan and Dominic Johnson. Unfortunately, she was born in the 'hood', her father resorting back to his old ways to get by on money and to spoil his Queen and Princess. Though Jordan loved him dearly and admired his will to work, she wanted to get away from that sort of life, but alas she couldn't.

Aala was raised.. not entirely sheltered. Despite Jordans efforts, the young and curious girl knew what was happening around her. So, she learned from a young age she had to protect herself, getting into a multitude of fights at school and the 'park'. Not only that, but she had to be wary and cautious of those around her.

Sick and tired of drive bys and men catcalling her young daughter, Jordan began to work as many jobs as possible to save up and get out of there. Dominic loved his wife and child dearly, but he couldn't get out of his situation that easily. He merely had to let them go.

It was of course a tearful departure for Aala and Dominic, clutching onto her daddy's shirt until her mother finally yanked her away from that place for years. Her father got to visit of course, but they weren't allowed in that part of the city together. Dominic began to pay child support, Jordan have custody over Aala

Although her parents were apart, she was going to have a better life. Though she struggled in school, she was determined as hell to become a nurse and then further her career to become a doctor.

Graduating and getting a scholarship, she is now working as a nurse and attending medical school.

tumblr_inline_nwqk73vE971rpopyk_500.jpg

- Equipment

She carries: A 9MM Pistol, Brass Knuckles (don't ask her), Combat Knife, Basic First Aid, Two bottles of water and some Coke, Animal Crackers, Three Granola Bars, Phone (filled with music) plus charger, Half a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos, and Earbuds.

Last edited:
(tis a scrollbox)
tumblr_inline_o4u2fx5Z6A1rpopyk_500.gif

- Sober
Aala Johnson
Female
Bi
Mixed
tumblr_inline_o9ijnpFDcA1rpopyk_500.jpg

If you just give me some time I can open up your mind

tumblr_inline_nktk9dk9Wc1rpopyk.jpg

- Appearance

height: five foot
weight: one hundred and forty pounds
body type: hourglass
cup size: d
eyes: green
hair: black

tumblr_inline_o95jflip2V1rpopyk_500.jpg

- Personality

Aala is a female that possesses extra-ordinary drive and determination. She is a born leader. She insists on the right to make up her own mind; she demands freedom of thought and action, and does not let anyone or anything stand in her way once she is committed to a goal.

Ever since she was young, she assumed the responsibility to be the protector and provider for her mother and friends. As said, she can be over-protective at times, but nonetheless loyal. If they are harmed in any sort of way, she feels she has failed and blames herself. She definitely cares more about others over herself.

Though she keeps that tough and 'don't-mess-with-me' exterior, she is rather kind and fun after you tear those walls down. Not only that, but she has a brewing mind full of creativity and originality, and possesses a touch of unusual. Her approach to problems are unique and she has the courage to wander from the beaten path. She can get impatient with her shortcomings however, and those of others.

Aala is not the smartest gal, but she is very adaptable and learns quick. Due to her hard work and that, she has earned her goal of studying to become a doctor.

Her greatest flaws would have to be her temper and how she's hard on herself.

tumblr_inline_nnnj4tm73Y1rpopyk_500.jpg

- Background

Aala was born to an interracial couple, Jordan and Dominic Johnson. Unfortunately, she was born in the 'hood', her father resorting back to his old ways to get by on money and to spoil his Queen and Princess. Though Jordan loved him dearly and admired his will to work, she wanted to get away from that sort of life, but alas she couldn't.

Aala was raised.. not entirely sheltered. Despite Jordans efforts, the young and curious girl knew what was happening around her. So, she learned from a young age she had to protect herself, getting into a multitude of fights at school and the 'park'. Not only that, but she had to be wary and cautious of those around her.

Sick and tired of drive bys and men catcalling her young daughter, Jordan began to work as many jobs as possible to save up and get out of there. Dominic loved his wife and child dearly, but he couldn't get out of his situation that easily. He merely had to let them go.

It was of course a tearful departure for Aala and Dominic, clutching onto her daddy's shirt until her mother finally yanked her away from that place for years. Her father got to visit of course, but they weren't allowed in that part of the city together. Dominic began to pay child support, Jordan have custody over Aala

Although her parents were apart, she was going to have a better life. Though she struggled in school, she was determined as hell to become a nurse and then further her career to become a doctor.

Graduating and getting a scholarship, she is now working as a nurse and attending medical school.

tumblr_inline_nwqk73vE971rpopyk_500.jpg

- Equipment

She carries: A 9MM Pistol, Brass Knuckles (don't ask her), Combat Knife, Basic First Aid, Two bottles of water and some Coke, Animal Crackers, Three Granola Bars, Phone (filled with music) plus charger, Half a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos, and Earbuds.

accepted

post soon!

{================}
Name: Noah Leon Burk

Nickname: Leo

Height: 6'4

Weight: 190

Ethnicity: Swiss

Appearance:
72a1d1d233b7f921ec373c41b54fca2f.jpg
d1825a38fb2964e668a6622601dadded.jpg

{================}
Personality: Noah is one of the most loyal person you will ever meet. He will never turn his back on anyone or will be ever choose side. He is always being honest, usually never lying. One thing that is mostly bothersome about him, is that he will cheat In order to accomplish his goal. Besides that, Noah is always calm and doesn't really have an anger issues, usually being hard for him to actually get mad at anyone.

Nationality: Switzerland

Positive Traits:
+ Loyal
+ Honest
+ Calm

Negative Traits:
- Lazy
- Messy
- Cheater

Equipment:
• Med Kit
• Machete
• Canned Food
• Backpack
• Extra change of clothes
• A large bottle of water
• Police force tactical SAP gloves

Background:
Noah was born on Hempstead, New York. While growing up, Noah was always the type of person who was active, usually playing soccer with people, mostly Latinos. Sure it was a small town, but he grew to love being from ther, I mean Sure hempstead wasn't one of the best ace to grow up at, but to him it was. He never payed attention to the violence that occurred around where he lived, heck he always ignored the gun shots that could be heard almost every week where he lived. He knew that as long as he didn't mess with anyone, that they would leave him and his parents alone, which they did. When he started attending high school, he also started taking some Aikido and Muay Thai classes, just to defend himself. He wasn't someone that would hurt anyone, at least it was until he injured him while trying to pursue his goal of playing professional soccer. Because of that he became lazy but at the same time he always passed his classes, coming third place in the school. He eventually decided to pursuit a career of becoming a cop, but at the age of 25, its no longer a goal he can reach.

{================}
(Sorry I couldn't provide more detail on his background)

{================}
Name: Noah Leon Burk

Nickname: Leo

Height: 6'4

Weight: 190

Ethnicity: Swiss

Appearance:
View attachment 335629
View attachment 335630

{================}
Personality: Noah is one of the most loyal person you will ever meet. He will never turn his back on anyone or will be ever choose side. He is always being honest, usually never lying. One thing that is mostly bothersome about him, is that he will cheat In order to accomplish his goal. Besides that, Noah is always calm and doesn't really have an anger issues, usually being hard for him to actually get mad at anyone.

Nationality: Switzerland

Positive Traits:
+ Loyal
+ Honest
+ Calm

Negative Traits:
- Lazy
- Messy
- Cheater

Equipment:
• Med Kit
• Machete
• Canned Food
• Backpack
• Extra change of clothes
• A large bottle of water
• Police force tactical SAP gloves

Background:
Noah was born on Hempstead, New York. While growing up, Noah was always the type of person who was active, usually playing soccer with people, mostly Latinos. Sure it was a small town, but he grew to love being from ther, I mean Sure hempstead wasn't one of the best ace to grow up at, but to him it was. He never payed attention to the violence that occurred around where he lived, heck he always ignored the gun shots that could be heard almost every week where he lived. He knew that as long as he didn't mess with anyone, that they would leave him and his parents alone, which they did. When he started attending high school, he also started taking some Aikido and Muay Thai classes, just to defend himself. He wasn't someone that would hurt anyone, at least it was until he injured him while trying to pursue his goal of playing professional soccer. Because of that he became lazy but at the same time he always passed his classes, coming third place in the school. He eventually decided to pursuit a career of becoming a cop, but at the age of 25, its no longer a goal he can reach.

{================}
(Sorry I couldn't provide more detail on his background)
alright

post soon.
don't rush though, check through your things we're not in a hurry to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back