• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern fresh air and independence ミ☆

pasta

gogo dancer
JOIN TODAY ミ☆
fresh air and independence ミ☆
→ about the roleplay

just across the street from an all boys school is an apartment complex. there resides many of the attendees of the school. maybe because it was closer. maybe because they were sick of living with their parents. whatever the reason for their residence may be, they live there. a group of senior friends (8) live in the small apartments next to each other all in a line. they all met in freshmen year due to the placement of their apartments. for the three years, they have been friends, they have been known as good students. but now it's their last year of high school, and soon to be the fourth year of their friendship. they want to get into trouble much more often rather than sitting in class as model students. whether it is skipping school in extravagant ways or pranking teachers; they'll do it. good boys turn rebel ;]

→ rules

001 not first come first serve
002 no, your character does not have to be homosexual. your character can have a girlfriend that goes to an all girls school if you wanted. it is not a romance based rp.
003 two characters can live in the same apartment at once
004 this is a literate rp, so except proper sentences and multiple paragraphs.
you do not have to write a novel.
005 you can go at your own pace just don't desert without saying anything
006 don't forget to form relations with other characters
007 i may make a discord, so you should have an active account
008 all rpn rules aply
009 no godmodding, overpowered characters or randomly killing characters
010 and of course, no drama in ooc
have fun~! the gifs are from the 2 seasoned drama: make it right
NOW PLAYING. . .
JAM JAM - IU
TO BE APART OF THEIR ADVENTURE~!

Last edited:
im interested~
ayyy im in

this gives me a perfect excuse to use kenta as an fc
Always interested in rps like this
It is I! An interested Muffin!
interested
i should be working on my paper.
but i'm interested.
Interesting enough, alright.
i'm interested in this!
cs|ooc|ic

Hmm got another spot left? (alright honestly i'm not even sure if that's correct english it just sounds nice)

Hmm got another spot left? (alright honestly i'm not even sure if that's correct english it just sounds nice)
Sure, I'll send you the discord link as well.
Deadline is Saturday and that's where I'll be picking who will be in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back