• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Freezie

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is your basic Rip Van Winkle / Buck Rogers story. I am looking to roleplay the part of a young man who is frozen in the early 21st century and is discovered and revived in the future.

I am looking for someone to roleplay the part(s) of his caseworker or perhaps his boss. A lot will depend on the culture you create.

Time
It should be far enough into the future for miraculous medical procedures to be possible. He can be rejuvenated if not have a whole new body grown. Technically he would have been dead. The justification for reviving him would be his historical value. No one would expect him to contribute anything useful beyond manual labor.

Setting
I am going to leave the culture of your time. In fact, you will decide what year it is. I could have him actually suffer an accident that freezes him. Or there could be a war that forces him into cryogenic suspension. He could have lived long enough to have been placed in cryogenic suspension for medical reasons (maybe around 2030-35). It should be at least 50-100 years later, if not more.

You will need to develop what life is like in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back