• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Freelancer Legends (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry, I meant why did you choose to join the army?

Didn't know any better.

Navy might have been okay? Marines is a terrible decision for a million different reasons.

Shoulda joined the Air Force.

I was working a shitty job and had bills that I couldnt cover. So I needed a way out of my situation.

Ended up joining EOD on accident and now here I am lol

Didn't know any better.

Navy might have been okay? Marines is a terrible decision for a million different reasons.

Shoulda joined the Air Force.

I was working a shitty job and had bills that I couldnt cover. So I needed a way out of my situation.

Ended up joining EOD on accident and now here I am lol
At least it’s an honorable job.

At least it’s an honorable job.

Yeah its best we not talk about my service or the government or anything else of the like.

Simply just trying to keep IRL politics and all that jazz outa the thread.

Its possible people aren't interested just due to the fact that I serve.

So the more we can keep out of the thread the better lol

Yeah its best we not talk about my service or the government or anything else of the like.

Simply just trying to keep IRL politics and all that jazz outa the thread.

Its possible people aren't interested just due to the fact that I serve.

So the more we can keep out of the thread the better lol
Kk, np.

Lucius Cypher Lucius Cypher

Do me a favor and add your intended translation if you're going to continue using Hmong.

Google translate isn't always the best medium to be running languages through.

Just so there's no confusion your intent would be appreciated.

Otherwise I like the post ;) already getting into the nitty gritty

Aight. Chances are Ntaj will probably continue to speak hmong when he's by himself or just testing others to see if they know what he's saying.

Aight. Chances are Ntaj will probably continue to speak hmong when he's by himself or just testing others to see if they know what he's saying.

All good, Like I said, an intended translation following the Hmong is all I require

Translations look great.

I like how you implemented them.

Hopefully the RP didnt take too long to start, It seems like we may have lost some interest.

I'm still here, just been distracted by other things the last few days, like work, lol.

I'm still here, just been distracted by other things the last few days, like work, lol.

Oh believe me. I completely understand haha.

I'm sure that is the case with most others as well. At least I hope so.

This weekend should provide people with the time necessary to respond :D

Ah! Sorry! Still here! Just a lot of real life stuff keeping me busy! I'll try to send in a reply by tomorrow or the day after :]

Unfortunately I'm not really feeling up to it lately, so I'll drop out for now.
Feel free to use, tweak, change up, whatever you need, with the stuff we dev'd up, Nessuno and Nobody. Or if you want me to dev it up more DM me and I can work on it some more.

Good luck, if I feel up to it again I'll come back

Unfortunately I'm not really feeling up to it lately, so I'll drop out for now.
Feel free to use, tweak, change up, whatever you need, with the stuff we dev'd up, Nessuno and Nobody. Or if you want me to dev it up more DM me and I can work on it some more.

Good luck, if I feel up to it again I'll come back

???

Why would you be willing to develop whatever you're talking about and not be willing to participate in the game.

Regardless. If you're dropping, you're dropping. Your character gets scrapped and I'll use whatever content from it I want.

If you ever decide we are worth your time again be prepared to figure out how your entrance would fit into the RP. And be prepared to wait a week or two so that we can set up an opening. If you don't have the attention span for that. Don't bother.

Take it easy o7

YsFanatic YsFanatic

I love it!

Thanks for getting that post out. Once (hopefully) everyone posts we will get to go on our first mission.

YsFanatic YsFanatic

It being midnight here my response will be short :/

I'm doing well, counting down the days until I am home haha.

Sick of being overseas.

As for the RP, we are still waiting on a few of the last replies

Last edited:
Ah! Sorry! Still here! Just a lot of real life stuff keeping me busy! I'll try to send in a reply by tomorrow or the day after :]

I must apologize!

I missed your post somehow?

I'm typically keeping a keen eye on this but I must have been incredibly busy and dismissed the notification for some reason.

Regardless, I love it :) thanks for getting it out.

I look forward to the last few replies!

I must apologize!

I missed your post somehow?

I'm typically keeping a keen eye on this but I must have been incredibly busy and dismissed the notification for some reason.

Regardless, I love it :) thanks for getting it out.

I look forward to the last few replies!
Thank you! Sorry if it isn't as detailed. I'm still getting used to sci-fi as a genre. I should get better as time goes on :]

Thank you! Sorry if it isn't as detailed. I'm still getting used to sci-fi as a genre. I should get better as time goes on :]

No it's good!

That's all I'm asking for. If you want to put more feel free but that was a good post.

More details will be easier to add later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back