• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Freeform] A Breath of Fire

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Millennia ago, they say Dragons ruled the world.

And then they died in their thousands, leaving titanic skeletons buried in the earth, the power in their blood coalescing into a crystal we call Chrysm.

Perfect for powering trains, engines, and steamships when burned in the furnaces.

The world has changed, since then, but some things never truly die.

This will be a classic journey of the hero, featuring a five character main cast, each with a part to play in the unfolding story.

The following characters are available:

The Amnesiac - a blank slate who will have to learn of his or her origins. Starts the game as a twelve year old.

The Rogue - a Catman thief

The Princess - a magically gifted heiress to a peaceful kingdom. Starts the game as a twelve year old

The Engineer - a talented engineer fascinated by ancient techology

The Warrior - a hulking brute with a mysterious past who resembles a gargoyle

I'll be providing some backstory and context for each character, but you're free to improvise once some plot-critical points are in place.

Harbinger said:
I'll take the engineer character
You applied to one of my earlier games, then failed to confirm or deny participation, thus delaying it. Please understand that it is nothing personal if I choose to pass you over in favour of another applicant in light of this.

But you're safe for now.

MOST GOOD. Expect a link within 48 hours while I take care of some things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back