• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freedom of the Nameless -ooc

i can't wait to hear your ideas! i'll fill in whatever role you guys don't take. and don't worry; there's seriously zero pressure for these characters ❤️

so, for starters: Nevix Nevix , potentially @vexed and myself are cool with playing a second character so that AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa has people to interact with. correct? otherwise i don't think ari's gonna have anyone to write with, hence why i asked in the first place. at the moment i'm thinking we could make cool-ass bounty hunters, and maybe one of us could even play the head of the royal guard or the prince who's tagging along for a bit of training/experience? idk. point is, we have some fun options.

and ari: what were imagining tamara telling sal about both of their pasts? i'm open to anything so hit me with whatever crazy ideas you've come up with c:
Tamara has a small memorial dedicated to her old family in the garden, and Sal would probably know a lot about them! and WAIT what if sal got some misunderstanding that only made her wanna run away more? Like if she happened to hear some servants gossip of how "she's only raising Salara as a replacement for her daughter," or "I pity the Archmage, having to be reminded of her departed daughter everytime she sees the apprentice," or something to that affect?

I'm gonna get those character concepts finished up tonight. Stoked to get started. Everybody still kicking?

hey guys. i think it's pretty obvious by now that this is dead. i lost all motivation over the last month and am really just looking to start from scratch save for a few select rps. i'm so sorry, but you're all amazing creators and i hope we can collaborate on future projects together! i'm thinking about starting up a mature/advanced sofia the first rp so keep an eye out if you're interested <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back