• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Osiron: .-- .... -.-- / .- -- / .. / ... - ..- -.-. -.- / .-- .. - .... / - .... . ... . / .. -.. .. --- - ...

Though I could totally see Acheron setting up such a prank, he'd be far more likely to be live entertainment (which would likely annoy ol' Eggsy fro the attention being drawn away from him - Mr. MAISBIHIOGP).

Osiron: .-- .... -.-- / .- -- / .. / ... - ..- -.-. -.- / .-- .. - .... / - .... . ... . / .. -.. .. --- - ...
more like
.-- .... -.-- / .- -- / .. / ... - ..- -.-. -.- / .-- .. - .... / - .... . ... . / .. -.. .. --- - ...
1656876989624.png

Poor Amy would probably be so excited to go until she realizes that since Eggman already knows her, there’d be no way she could sneak in without being caught 🥲

sonic appearing at somepoint of the futur : sees the freedom fighters , and having to rethink his life " maybe its not worth saving "

dash walking in with a hawaiin shirt ans shorts talking to one of the badniks " those are my kids"

As stated earlier, Osiron might either just forgo disguises entirely and he sneaking around somewhere or disguise himself as a waiter Badnik. Of course, if he sees Robotnik and a chance to slam him over a table, he would happily do so.

Eventually, I feel as if Osiron would just get tired of acting as if he is just a rather quiet and ‘friendly’ robot, and so, when no one else is looking, he would just up and go do this to some random baddie:

i imagine the first person to get caught would probably be osiron , then dash getting caught cause he was just asleep on the bar table , the amy cause she's easy to spot , then whiper cause she started tearing her dress and causing trouble , then tail , tangle and acorn have to save them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back