• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'll get my reply up tonight or tomorrow. I woke up with a massive headache that has made processing what I tried writing not work very well. Sorry about that.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 random question but in the totally hypothetical scenario where I drew the current cast of characters in a group photo, would it alright if I changed a few features on Osiron to be a bit more ‘legally distinct’? This would just be slight differences so I wouldn’t be totally copying the original artist’s work. I can give an example of what it’d look like if you want?

Last edited:
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 random question but in the totally hypothetical scenario where I drew the current cast of characters in a group photo, would it alright if I changed a few features on Osiron to be a bit more ‘legally distinct’? This would just be slight differences so I wouldn’t be totally copying the original artist’s work. I can give an example of what it’d look like if you want?
It’s all fine if you went ahead to change a couple of features on Osiron. In fact, I’m curious as to see what changes you would like to implement to the design of the Badnik lad

This is the (very messy) sketch I have so far. tbh the biggest change would be to give Osiron a head shape more akin to the e-series robots. Besides that I just added small features here n there for him to feel more like a badnik 🤖
AE49BD00-0E8B-4AC4-9B96-84722EDD527B.png

Here’s a newer version of the drawing w/ Sally and some color added. Skdismd I just realized I forgot tangle and tails’ tails 😭
27F70F43-4666-433A-992A-55268F82C7B5.png

Last edited:
I'm in awe of your, SheepKing SheepKing skill at art. All I can do is occasionally draw an original design/character, but anything already established I just can't get right. Not even from my own drawings.

I'm in awe of your, SheepKing SheepKing skill at art. All I can do is occasionally draw an original design/character, but anything already established I just can't get right. Not even from my own drawings.
Omg thank you!! Tbh it’s way more fun to draw original designs anyways since you get to flex your own creativity and imagination more than with a preexisting design 🎨

I'll try to write my reply when I get back from horse camp, providing that I am not dragging my feet exhausted.

Hey, quick heads up. I have a condition that includes brain fog and chronic fatigue like symptoms. I bring this up because the last couple of days I was on a reduced amount of the natural meds for them and was wiped out last night. My dosage has been increased again today but I should take another day or 2 to let them kick in more. I'm still pretty wiped right now, so if SheepKing SheepKing wants to respond to the new scene first that is fine with me.

Hey, quick heads up. I have a condition that includes brain fog and chronic fatigue like symptoms. I bring this up because the last couple of days I was on a reduced amount of the natural meds for them and was wiped out last night. My dosage has been increased again today but I should take another day or 2 to let them kick in more. I'm still pretty wiped right now, so if SheepKing SheepKing wants to respond to the new scene first that is fine with me.
I made my response hopefully in a way that’ll still keep Tails involved. (Sorry if Amy dragged him around a little too much 😅)

forgot to say thanks so thanks for the answer

No problem! For inserting the character into the story you’ll just need to make a post for them in the Main thread. If you have anymore questions I’m happy to help!

Oh and here’s the updated group photo! I finally gave Tangle and Tails their tails back lmao

3719E205-9939-4A9B-AB0B-894C743A3B99.png

(Edited to give Dash the right fur color)

Last edited:
Oh and here’s the updated group photo! I finally gave Tangle and Tails their tails back lmao

View attachment 995719
olly crap , there is nothing cooler than this , i think dash's furr or quills should be more black then brown , you dont have to redraw it but when a description of him pops up in rp it should be black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back