• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Whisper has this "how the fuck did you convince me to wear this shit" look on her face, lol.

I get the sense she's considering kicking the arse of anyone who even implies she might look good, lol.

Honestly, I would be so tempted to get Tails to rig up a stink bomb with an attached speaker and set it behind the fat Egg and send it the loudest, wettest, longest GilStrap fart when it goes off just for fun... though admittedly, at least for me, the hard part would be  not laughing my ass off at his reaction (especially if someone attached it somehow to his pants or belt so it genuinely looked like it was coming from his fat arse).

I return from the realm of the damned… and also, Osiron would probably be slamming his head against the wall as his allies are quite literally doing pranks in the middle of a stealth mission of all things, but can’t do anything about it considering he wants to attempt at maintaining cover (he seems like the type to be disguised as a Badnik bodyguard or waiter)

I return from the realm of the damned… and also, Osiron would probably be slamming his head against the wall as his allies are quite literally doing pranks in the middle of a stealth mission of all things, but can’t do anything about it considering he wants to attempt at maintaining cover (he seems like the type to be disguised as a Badnik bodyguard or waiter)
oh my god a waiter osiron would look so good

Ajdgakdhs you know what if the characters actually go to a fancy party in the rp I will 100% draw them all in fancy outfits

Waiter Osiron would actually be quite funny. You just see him trying to sneak into other areas, but due to being considered a Badnik, he always has to walk up to someone when called and serve them their drinks, which would probably agitate him more

I could absolutely imagine him angrily handing someone a glass of champagne while he watches the rest of the freedom fighters goofing off

Luckily or not for Osiron, considering he is a robot with only eyes… he’ll be pretty good at hiding his emotions. Internally however, he is screaming in morse code

osiron : waiter
whisper:dying inside cause of the dress
dash on his seventh beer out of energy : basically dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back