• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think when I can't figure out how to currently progress the story. Or when characters have not interacted with anything yet i'll just make a little filler post to keep things active while maybe giving a bit of hints to later events or just world-building.

Your current interaction would be with one of the other characters like Tangle correct? When I was updating last night I didn't know how to push forward since none of the characters have interacted with the enemies. Thinking about it now I could send out some enemies into the forest to patrol if that would be good.
yall forgot me

Your current interaction would be with one of the other characters like Tangle correct? When I was updating last night I didn't know how to push forward since none of the characters have interacted with the enemies. Thinking about it now I could send out some enemies into the forest to patrol if that would be good.
that would be great , im just kidding about the forgot about me thing .

IRL is still beating me up. Or for a more descriptive explanation...

Me, early Thursday: "Hmmm? I need to go buy cat food and do grocery shopping, but after that, I'm good to sit done and write whenever I want until late Saturday or early Sunday."
Me, getting done with shopping and found the kitchen cold water knob exploded off the faucet, a hole in the ceiling, and huge puddles of water on the floor: "I take it I was supposed to knock on wood before leaving."

I've been having trouble finding the pieces to fix the plumbing issue. But, unless another problem pops up I should be able to post next week for Tangle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back