• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freedom of Mobius (IC RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sally paused, half turning as she could see Tails swaying slightly with exhaustion though he hid it a bit better than she really expected. She stepped closer to him, gently lifting him in a hug. "We're all tired, Tails. Obviously, you, Dash, and Amy show it the most clearly, though I'll admit that even I'm tired," she said gently. "I would offer to carry you two, but my legs are wobbly enough carrying me, and I'd rather not hurt anyone anymore than they are. Although I have to wonder how helpful a massage might be," Ash said wryly.​

1659856004186.png
Amy Rose
Interactions: Mayali Mayali (Tails) Ransokyos Ransokyos (Acheron & Sally) wigi wigi (Dash) Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Amy gave a quick nod as the princess confirmed the existence of Overlander sized shoes back at Knothole. Looks like Acheron wouldn’t have to trudge around in shows three times his size after all. Though, Amy may have been getting a tad bit ahead of herself considering the fact that he’d very much need to get those nasty scratches and scrapes checked out and cleaned up first. Though she’d be very surprised if Knothole didn’t have at least one medical kit in the entire village. But no worries, Amy would just have to make a mental note to look around for one while she collected the shoes for Acheron. Sally however would offhandedly mention the possibility of him not being rather receptive to getting his wounds disinfected. Though if he could stand the pain of walking around with his legs looking as sliced up as grated cheese then surely properly cleaning them wouldn’t be the worst thing he’s ever felt.

As soon as that thought came to mind Amy realized that it was in no way as assuring as she’d thought it’d be. She could only imagine what things the man had gone through both before and after gaining Amnesia. Had he lived a happy life or one filled with hurt? We’re there people looking out for him? She’d need to ask Sally to put up some posters or something that could let whoever might be looking for him know that he’s out there. Considering that they were currently in a war however, Amy doubted that if his folks did somehow happen to be in Knothole that they’d actually be able to see them. But for his sake, Amy didn’t have any choice but to simply hope for the best.

A sudden yell and crash violently broke Amy from her train of thought and caused her heart rate to spike. Was it another badnik!? Her stress however would soon falter upon realizing what the source actually was. It seemed the only other hedgehog in the group had overestimated himself and tripped, face slamming into the grimy earth.

She’d wince in sympathy at Dash’s little tumble, imagining that he likely was about as bone tired as Tails and herself. As much as she wanted to help, Amy first had to make sure she wasn’t accidentally abandoning Tails or anything. Quickly she’d a quick glance to the fox and it seemed he had caught up with the princess, walking up in front of Amy and murmuring something to Sally below his breath. There was no other person save for Sonic himself that she’d trust to watch over Tails more than Sally Acorn so Amy took that as an opportunity to temporarily depart and check up on Dash.

Gently holding her skirt as she crouched down to his level, Amy extended out a hand for him to grab onto. “Here, let me help you up. Are you okay?“.

Once he did grab onto her hand Amy would pull Dash up to his feet. She’d give him a quick look over before reaching into her pockets. Out of them Amy would hand Dash a handkerchief. It was simple, dainty, and yet unmistakably hers. A square of white fabric embroidered with bright pink thread, her name sewn into one of the corners in cursive. As pretty as it was, the handkerchief would quickly be dirtied as she handed it over to Dash, her concern far outweighing any sort of care for keeping it clean.

“Here, please use this” She’d motion to her own face as to point out the dirt and dust that’d accumulated on the black hedgehog’s face. As she did Amy would overhear Ash state that he was in no shape to carry either Dash or Tails, though also jokingly play with the possibility of getting a massage.

“A day at the spa would be nice wouldn’t it…I’d love to relax in a sauna or get a manicure myself” She’d blissfully muse to herself, mourning the days where such a simple treat was simply taken for granted. Nowadays Amy doubted such a thing would be anything other than unobtainable luxury. Still, the thought of such a relaxing experience made Amy all the more yearning for rest, another yawn coming out as a result.

As that thought too melted away, Amy soon realized that nobody had exactly done much to check up on the robotic member of the group.

“How about you Mister Osiron, are you doing alright? Please let me know if you need anything”

She’d politely offer, giving a thumbs up his way. Even if he didn’t have the same needs as living creatures, that didn’t mean he was completely void of them. They were just different.​

Last edited:
DASH
1655941329298.png

dash blushes a little , well a lot accually but grabs the handkerchief from amy admiring it for a second before thanking her and wiping off the dusty area's of his face.
"a massage does sound cool , but also weird " he thinks to himself as amy walks away to osiron , he also seemed to forget about him since he's so quiet, but he also thought it was cool , like he's always thinking about something.
"no need to carry anyone , you need to watch out for yourself"
dash begins walking around the village , he passed by here on his way in and the place definetly seemed a lot calmer , those damn robots , he just wishes he could find eggman and rip that moustach of his smug ugly egg face.
"god damn it , why did this have to happen , this is one of the only places in the whole planet thats not controlled by eggmana and we can barely control it , DAMNT IT" he thinks to himself as a thud is heard as he grunts punching the wall next to him.

Tangle the Lemur
Interactions: Whisper ( SheepKing SheepKing )
Mentions: Amy ( SheepKing SheepKing )

"Oh sweet! Nice time to get another chance at hide-n-seek, Badniks edition, where there is more than one designated seeker! My hometown wasn't near all the action until recently, so we rarely got to do scouting." A huge grin spread across her face and was something Jewel would've recognized were said Beatle around to see it. Except, last time the lemur checked, her friend was busy helping to organize those who'd evacuated from Spiral Hill.

Before Tangle could've said more, she heard Amy's obvious concern about someone going off by themself. Soon afterward, another voice, quieter than that pink hedgehog, would volunteer to join. That tone and volume were easily recognizable from anyone else, and she turned around, giving that soft-spoken wolf an amiable grin. Bouncing back onto her tail, with arms thrown into the air, she'd cheerfully address Whisper. "Great, seven sorta pairs of eyes will get way more done than just one!" Clearly, she included each Wisp, and her attention would turn onto those Wisps soon after. "That is if you'll help us too."

Just because they couldn't have a two-way conversation, didn't mean Tangle would talk over them like they weren't there.

Last edited:
Even with the immediate threat gone, Knothole was anything but calm. Citizens were rushing around in a panic. The world "leaders" were trying to calm everyone down. Results varied from person to person.
Seeing the heroes return mostly unharmed did do some good in providing relief to the citizens.
There were many eyes on the newcomers to the group, some saw hope in familiar faces, and others remained skeptical.
The General of GUN had approached the group (or more specifically Sally) holding a clipboard with quickly jotted down notes.
" No major damage has been sustained although the people have been shaken by this close encounter. I assume we have ideas on how to proceed?"
Direct Interaction: Ransokyos Ransokyos

"Obviously. The first things we need to get is damage reports, then find a way to fill those holes left by those Burrowbots. But before that, we need to rest. We won a victory in preventing a rotten Egg from finding us, but he's still out there," Sally sighed. Even as she spoke, a distant rumble of thunder warned of rain.

Acheron was humming softly, his eyes half-lidded as his head tilted, his gaze drifting around the surface village with interest.​

Miles "Tails" Prower
Interactions: Sally & Acheron ( Ransokyos Ransokyos )

The caring warmth within her embrace felt like a pillar of stability. Not strength, not bravery, but was something shrugging off the anxiety that must've gotten to be commonplace amongst Mobians. Such calm from Sally wasn't unusual as he knew she'd faced other situations without getting too frantic. Although, considering his own mental state, the fox kit couldn't be certain whether she was actually calm or if it was him projecting what he felt he needed. Both shared enough in common that, with each breath, relief and unease twinged through him at an outright crawl. Neither emotion got far before slamming into that apparently impenetrable wall known as exhaustion. Which clung tighter than even Amy had!

Tails didn't have much time to consciously process more than those short snippets until her voice, the familiarity of it washing calm over him, spoke. 'We're all tired.' He would reach out, returning her hug without comment as he preferred not to interrupt, given those words were like assurance she wasn't potentially disappearing if he should look away. That eased away some of the nervous tension permeating him, though it did nothing about those exhaustion-laden limbs. Unfortunately, Acheron was quick to speak after Sally. At the implication that said Overlander would've been willing to carry them both if he wasn't weary too, brought the tension rushing back into place. The fox set his mouth stubbornly at that. "I can still walk," the 'maybe not in a straight line' went unsaid as he made to pull back away from the hug. His next words though were distinctly directed towards his 'aunt.' "I just hadn't got to say 'hello' to you and Nicole."

Still, it was lucky they didn't need to go much further before they'd reach Knothole, and, with a General approaching and speaking with Sally, it seemed like a good time to split off. The sooner he napped, the sooner they could be up to help do something about the airship. He opened his mouth to let Sally know that but the rumble of thunder interrupted anything understandable he could've said. Instead, a nervous-sounding yip came out.

"I see I'm not the only one not a fan of thunderstorms. Rain showers, I don't mind... but something about heavy thunderstorms or lightning storms. Though I haven't seen anyone named 'Nicole'," Ash commented, ruffling Tails' hair. "Not sure what it is about them that sets me on edge, but they set me on the edge of my seat more than scary movies," he sighed with a shake of his head. He tilted his head. "I got an idea. After we get some rest and we don't feel like the walking dead from exhaustion, you could show me around, hmm?" he commented.​

1660413964787.png
Whisper the Wolf
Interactions: Mayali Mayali (Tangle) Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally)

Each of the wisps would salute in Tangle’s direction, giving her their confirmation of full willingness to join. There wasn’t any way that they’d ever say no to getting in some more action after all. With that, the two groups were ready to split off from one another. Whisper would give a small nod towards those leaving for Knothole though before they did leave she’d make sure to have her mask get connected to the same network as the princess’ handheld device for the sake of communication purposes. If they saw something that needed to be reported back then that’d be their method.

The wolf would go on to make sure that her Wispon was in working order, examining the weapon in case there might of been any parts that’d been broken. After a quick check she wouldn’t see anything wrong with it so she’d be able to confidently confirm that it was all in working order. All preparations good to go, she’d look over to the lemur and give a thumbs up to let her know she was ready to go.

1660413939167.png

Amy Rose
Mentioned: wigi wigi (Dash) Mayali Mayali (Tails) Ransokyos Ransokyos (Acheron)
Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Sally)

Amy would wave goodbye to the two girls staying behind while she and the other continued their trek onward though it wouldn’t be long before they did reach the village. As the group finally got back to Knothole, Amy gave a small nod to the guards posted out front when they all finally made their way inside.

Here it was, the last place free from Robotnik’s rule, Knothole Village. Amy had high expectations when it came to a place with such a heavy title as that but even then they were far surpassed by the reality of the village. It was everything and more than what she expected. Compared to the dreariness of the outside world Knothole stood proud in its success, the homeliness of it all lovingly welcoming in all who needed its protection. And this was only just what was on the surface. Amy couldn’t wait to see the underground tunnels that stretched on and on beneath the surface.

But, as amazing as her first experience in the village was, Amy couldn’t exactly say it was entirely peaceful. The villagers seemed to have picked on the fact that Knothole had been so close to an attack that they seemed visibly restless and panicked. People we’re running about and shouting in fear, looking for some form of explanation to what was going on. And those who weren’t doing as such were instead staring at her and all the other newcomers who’d entered, their curiosity and skepticism weighing Amy down.

She swallowed the lump in her throat as she walked passed the chaos, trying to ignore all the eyes and instead only focus on the immediate things in her sight, such as the grass below her feat or the grey sky that peaked through the trees. Though a new grey would quickly enter her sight in the for, of a head of hair. It was an older man dressed in what appeared to be an important looking uniform. Some kind of leader? Well, based on how he spoke with Sally she’d assume it to be the case.

The young girl stood behind the princess as the man completely ignored the rest of the group and instead focused solely on their next course of action. With Dash having already left the group maybe that was a sign that she should leave the planning to the people in charge and instead go look for a place for Tails to rest and a place to find medical supplies for Acheron.

Looking over to the two in question she’d see that the two of them were talking to one another, more specifically the latter comforting the former after a rumble of thunder spooked the fox. Well that was their cue to go somewhere inside and preferably sound proof. Amy would give a slight tug onto Sally’s vest, letting her know that they were about to head off. Though after a moment of thinking Amy would remember that she didn’t know where anything in Knothole was, quickly whispering to ask “Where should we go that has a couple of free beds and a first aid kit?”

Acheron's eyes were closed as if dozing on his feet before he noticed a distinctive scent that caught his attention, or more precisely, two scents. One was a distinctive scent that nudged at something forgotten... that of rubbing alcohol. The other, in his mind, made him think of a warm metal capped saddle horn on a summer's day. Unknown to him, it was the scent of another Freedom Fighter... a half robot one.

"Fourth building on the right, correct?" Ash and Sally said simultaneously, the former opening his eyes to their startled looks, noticing the older man's suspicious look. "How did you know that?" Sally commented. "Ah.... my senses are oddly sharp... abnormally so..." Ash said sheepishly.​

Miles "Tails" Prower
Interactions: Sally & Acheron ( Ransokyos Ransokyos ), Amy ( SheepKing SheepKing )
The Overlander was doing it again. The thing where his gestures reminded the fox kit of another, while not sounding anything like that other. "Hey!" Tails protested, too tired, among other reasons, to sound upset after Acheron ruffled his hair. There was a lot for him to answer, but unease made him hesitate, letting several things happen before he could speak. Amy's approach, Sally and Acheron's synchronized answer to the pink hedgehog. After which, he peered quizzically, if tired, toward the Overlander with that expression turning even more quizzical at the explanation Acheron gave.

"Oddly sharp is one way to describe it." Tails would never use the word 'abnormal' about someone, so he noted Ash using said word. Before steering their conversation away from it. "But, to understand what your senses tell you, you must know what sights, sounds, or smells are in the place you're looking for. Did you remember something, or is it something you learned after you got amnesia?" His mouth shut to hold back another yawn that'd tried to get out, muffling that until it faded. "I...I need to rest and not keep talking... The time between hearing thunderclaps suggests I may get some rest before *it* gets here. If I hurry." What the little fox said next sounded like it might've begun as him bidding them something like 'night.' Only it'd morph into some unintelligible, garbled noise as another rumble of thunder rolled in to reach where they were.

Ash shrugged. "I dunno. It seems to be something, from my guess, that I must have trained to the point where it's instinctive. But I did notice an odd... sharp... scent. Almost too clean, you know? I'm guessing that someone with medical skills passed by recently, their scent trailing back to where they left from. Though the other scent I picked up was... odd... it was like, if I had to describe it, sun warmed grass in the summer with a hint of oil and bacon grease," he blinked, seeing Sally smile before she covered her mouth as she fought back a laugh. Clearly, he was unaware that Bunny Rabbot had a small, secret weakness for bacon.

"Hmm. Every second between the flash of lightning and rumble of thunder is a mile between the source of the lightning and the one hearing it," Acheron muttered thoughtfully.​

Tangle the Lemur
Interactions: Whisper & the Wisps ( SheepKing SheepKing )
"Yes! Those Badniks won't know what hit them later with all of us on the case!" She said as she saw the agreeable salute that each wisp gave said lemur in response. The lemur had less preparation to do but would stay near, patiently watching while Whisper made some adjustments to her mask. Adjustments that must've had some connection with the chipmunk princess' handheld device from what Tangle saw and heard.

While Tangle said nothing, she'd become more and more bouncy the nearer they were to getting started. Not from impatience, her entire expression and mood were completely enthusiastic. "It is amazing how easy you make adjusting your mask and...wispon was it?...look. I can see why you keep them so close. With that many parts in them, they should only be handled by someone who can understand how they work." She said when Whisper gave her that thumbs up and she'd return it as she was ready too. She didn't hold that for long before she'd turn away from Knothole to start off in the direction of the way out of Wood Zone. "Then let's go, we gotta make sure they can rest easy back there." These words gave away her motivation for being part of this mission.

Last edited:
Miles "Tails" Prower
Interactions: Sally & Acheron ( Ransokyos Ransokyos ), Amy ( SheepKing SheepKing )

'Every second between the flash of lightning and rumble of thunder is a mile...' A fact Tails knew but intentionally avoided because, otherwise, its distance would've rang frantically throughout his head. Like some doom sentence after every rumble. Now that Acheron planted that seed, the fox kit tensed when seeing and hearing that next distant flash and rumble. His face drained of color, which wasn't exactly visible under all the fur, and was somewhat exaggerating it. However, the scientific explanation wasn't dramatic enough to pop into his thoughts amid this chilling fear.

The sound he made was still nervous before he got the words out. "Sonap, yeah, Immagotakethatnow, bye." Tails got out those words, remembering the punctuation pauses if not to slow down what exactly he said between them. He waved once before making a hasty retreat, not as poof fast as he would've liked, towards the aforementioned building. Still, despite his exhaustion, he managed a fairly quick, wavering course.

"Judging by what I'm sensing... that storm is moving steadily, but from what I can feel, it doesn't seem violent, so it's more noise than danger, Tails... and I'm not a big fan of getting hit by lightning... ugh... still got the scar from last time," Ash sighed as he darted after Tails. True, he didn't remember it, but upon the back of his left shoulder blade was a faint silvery blue 'spiderweb' scar. A similar scar was on his right calf.​

1660628820412.png

Amy Rose
Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Acheron) Mayali Mayali (Tails)

Amy would be rather surprised that instead of just hearing the princess’s voice, she’d hear another speak at the exact same time. At first she assumed it was the important looking man but quickly realized she already knew who that voice belonged to. Huh, but Amy thought Acheron wasn’t from Knothole…? She eyes grew wide. Maybe he was and he was finally remembering! A hopeful thought but it seemed there was a different explanation. Apparently he was able to sense the things around, sort of like a super smell. She’d laugh a little, “You’re really full of surprises aren’t you? Sometime we should sit down and figure out everything that you can do”

Amy would have left it at that but Tails, the genius he was, suggested maybe Acheron’s super sense would have some form of link to his memories. It didn’t seem that to big of a stretch now that she thought about it. “Sorta like how we associate certain tastes or smells with certain memories” She’d add.

Amy could already think of some things that she associated with memories. Deep azure, the feeling of a harsh wind running through her quills…She was getting off track. Nevertheless, if they were do everything get Acheron’s memories back then no stone should be left unturned. Adding that lead to the back of her mind, She’d feel a big drop of water splash her nose, causing the girl to shiver at the cold sensation. With that Amy switched her focus to making sure they got to the building before it really did start to rain on them. She wasn’t the only one who was ready to get out of there, as Tails had gotten spooked by Acheron’s comment and made a run for the building.

Feeling sympathy for the little guy, she’d look over to the overlander. “It might be better to find some headphones or earplugs to drown out the noise. You can explain the science behind thunder but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still a loud startling noise-” Before Amy could finish Acheron was already running past her. She’d be forced to follow behind, yelling out “H-hey! Wait for me!” as she struggled to catch up.

Finally after some struggle she’d meet up with the two at the building. Catching her breath, Amy looked up at the building to confirm that it was their destination. “Fourth building to the right…yep, this seems to be it” Amy would wipe her shoes on the rug out front before opening the door.​

"Well, one good thing is that there's an eave to keep those near the door dry, though... wiping my feet ain't gonna do much good, considering... guess the best way not to trail anything on the floor is to walk on something else," Ash commented wryly.
———
Screenshot_20220816-104117.png
"An' what would that be, hun? Plannin' on walkin' on your hands?" a Southern drawl distracted him as the door of the building opened. Bunnie smirked at his confused countenance.​

Last edited:
1660727414902.png
Whisper the Wolf
Interactions: Mayali Mayali (Tangle)

Whisper would give a small hum in response as she followed the Lemur away from Knothole. Whisper would largely remain silent, focused primarily on scanning the trees and area for any signs of straggler badniks. Thankfully it seemed that all the ones in the local area had been trashed while dealing with the Hey-Ho. However, she wasn’t going to count on that as definitive fact either. The last thing they needed was to be ambushed and fail at the mission. So, tapping on the lemur’s shoulder, Whisper would point up to the trees. “It’ll keep us hidden”. From the inside of her coat, she’d lightly tap on the canister where her hover wisp resided, summoning it into her weapon. The eye of her mask became a bright emerald color as an umbrella shape formed at the barrel of the Wispon. With one hand hand holding the handle the other was outstretched towards Tangle, a clear sign for her to grab on.​

Last edited:
Miles "Tails" Prower
Interaction: Ransokyos Ransokyos , SheepKing SheepKing
One ear twitched somewhat as it took in those words and footsteps following him, all rife with gleanable tidbits. Yet nothing among those could compete against flaring astraphobia for his attention. Distracting was what that was, but Tails would still stumble to stand where he intended outside that shut entrance. Didn't even slam any hedgehog quill first into wood this time either! Although, now face-to-face with said door, he'd bring hands rubbing outward over his face in what seemed like some useless gesture. His expression remained full of exhaustion and wide-eyed fear once the fox kit let those hands drop.

By that time, Amy was opening that door to be a yawning glimpse beyond it. From there came each scent Acheron mentioned, as well as someone talking, with tone and accent making Tails raise both ears. Sure, they were bound to droop sooner rather than later, but he'd glance inside as eager as exhaustion let him be about seeing another member of his makeshift family. All because missing one blue hedgehog from said family raised his awareness of those still left to seemingly hyper-aware levels. "Hey, Bunnie." Between his tired voice and wobbly steps, after being wiped once on the rug, padding towards her, it was clear he should beeline straight to wherever he could sleep. He rocked onto his toes to give her a quick hug, then went back fully onto his feet. "Am I ever glad to see that there are...3 familiar faces here. Other than Amy, Sally, and now you, I've seen pretty a lot of new ones to learn. Speaking of them..."

He made to turn around toward where Acheron was, and Amy too, except he'd already mentioned her. However, a yawn interrupted that sentence, soon to have that crackle of thunder he'd been expecting also ring out.

"Ain't like a little blood is gonna hurt the floor. And you're obviously exhausted, Sugar-fox. I'm guessing whatever caused those as well as your exhaustion has to do with that swarm of Badniks earlier?" she chuckled as she hugged Tails before glancing at the clotted injuries and dirty feet of the presumably Overlander before she paused at the flash of lightning, realizing unlike Overlanders, whom tended to have four fingers, he had five much like any Mobian.

"Aye, though both he and I have a noted dislike of storms... astraphobia, I think it's called. Though in my case it was from getting hit by lightning," Ash commented wryly.
———
screenshot_20220816-104117-png.1012999

"Damn, hun, that sounds unpleasant. Well, get yer tails in here. I'm guessing you're gonna take a nap in here?" Bunnie quipped before she smirked at his confused countenance. He exhaled before she watched him take the bed next to that of Tails before the boom of thunder crashed.

Ash flinched, unknowingly growling slightly. "Ugh... that was around seven seconds. I really don't like storms... unpleasant feelings... though I can't explain how I know what I know... since I don't know how I know it," he sighed, shaking his head. He hissed in a sharp breath at an insistent itch, unaware that the faint silvery gold scarring on his left shoulder that vaguely resembled spiderwebbing as well as the matching scar on his right calf were faintly glowing golden.​

Miles "Tails" Prower
Interaction: Ransokyos Ransokyos
"Badniks aren't known to fix stuff like exhaustion very well." The little fox at least would say that much about his current state, then most of the discussion went on between Bunnie and Ash. At one point, Tails shuddered when the Overlander said that *word*. "It has several different names. Astraphobia is just the shortest among them. Come on. We do need to rest to be ready later." Amid that, Tails finally reached that much-needed bed in perfect timing for the next rumble. Which sent him diving beneath the bed's sheet, even pulling it all the way over his face.

"True, Sugar-fox. Though let's see about those cuts. You know it's gonna hurt to clean them out," she commented.

"Pain is one of the things that lets us realize we're alive, just like creativity, fear, exhaustion... seems to be something that the idiot that made those robots doesn't seem to grasp. I mean, where's the logic in a cold world of nothing but robots that might as well be puppets? Nada clue how that makes sense... but I prefer the imperfections of life compared to what one might consider the 'perfection' of machinery," Ash commented wryly.
———

Bunnie blinked at his words before she snorted a laugh as she turned away, gathering the things to clean and sterilize his injuries. "That's true, though Eggman has never shown what we might consider 'logic'. " Bunnie quipped teasingly. She saw him wince as she used a basin of warm, soapy water to clean the injuries he had, though, surprisingly, it only seemed to be cuts.​

Last edited:
Tangle the Lemur
Interactions: Whisper & Hover Wisp ( SheepKing SheepKing )
Just walking several feet made towering wooden trunks cut off their sight of everyone headed toward Knothole. Mobians and Wisps were tiny creatures compared with nature's sturdiest plants. So were Badniks, but she didn't see or hear anything she normally associated with baddie infestions. It would be more like some sort of tranquility where it'd be a good time for the lemur to do something more than scan her gaze over the area. She already did want to climb these trees at some point...

Feeling the tap on her shoulder, Tangle turned, watching as Whisper pointed up into those trees. As someone looking forward to experiencing those upper branches eventually, Tangle would quickly nod for more reason than what the wolf suggested. "Good idea. Maybe we'll have a better view too?" The lemur, going still while the wolf reached inside that coat, gave Hover when it emerged a quick smile. Her expression immediately froze into place, stars appearing in her eyes as she saw the umbrella form on the Wispon.

"Wow! Okay then, let's see what we can see." She had to shake off the amazement in order to reach out and take Whisper's hand.

1661045445570.png

Amy Rose
Mentioned: Mayali Mayali (Tails) wigi wigi (Dash)
Interactions: Ransokyos Ransokyos (Bunnie)

As Amy pushed the door she’d soon realize that the building wasn’t entirely empty as cross from the entrance she’d spot a figure moving inside. A girl, and based on the long rabbit ears poking up and a fluffy little cotton tail, a mobian by the looks of it. “Sorry if we’re intruding but the princess told us-“

Every step Amy took towards the stranger would allow her to get a clearer picture of the lady. She had a brown leather jacket and a purple leotard as well as matching eyeshadow. Though as she examined the rabbit Amy would take notice of the grey metal limbs protruding out from the woman’s body. Were they prosthetics? Ah, then that must be Bunnie Rabbot then! Amy had on occasion heard about her and her adventures from Sonic and Tails. She’d even made her own drawn comics of a few of Bunnie’s adventures, though without a face to put to the name, Amy realized that she’d been a tad off on her depiction. Sonic never mentioned a leather jacket! Still, it really was quite an honor to finally meet her in person.

While Tails made his way over to the bed Amy would stand near Bunnie, shyly twiddling her thumbs. “Tails and S-sonic…” She’d wince at her mention of the blue blur but Amy fought through it with a smile, hoping Bunnie hadn’t noticed. “-have said a lot about you! Thank you for helping look after them” Realizing she hadn’t introduced herself yet Amy quickly stuck out her hand for the other to shake.

“A-anyways! I’m Amy Rose, Princess Sally actually just recently made me a new freedom fighter so I hope you guys can help show me around the ropes and I’ll make sure to do my best! I can help with taking care of Tails-“
She’d glance over to the fox and see that he was already under the covers. Well, he didn’t seem to have any immediate wounds that needed to be dealt so she supposed it wouldn’t hurt to let the little guy to get his sleep.

“I mean uh-Acheron’s shoe problem! Can’t go into battle barefoot after all. You wouldn’t happen to know where I could get a pair for him? I think I have enough rings on hand to buy some…” Though hopefully Acheron would be fine with a cheaper pair if she did have no choice but to buy some. But at the very least going out would give her a chance to go out and find Dash. He’d been out for a while and she was starting to get a little worried. He seemed dead tired the last time she’d seen him. Hopefully he was holding up well.

1661045611402.png
Whisper the Wolf
Interactions: Mayali Mayali (Tangle)

With Tangle’s hand in hers, Whisper gave a nod towards her wisp and steadily their feet lifted from the ground. At a slow get gentle pace the team steadily made their way up, floating farther and farther from the floor and up the towering trees. As they did, Whisper paid careful mind to the ground below, ensuring there wouldn’t be any badnik or enemy that’d suddenly appear and strike them down. Thankfully, that didn’t seem to be any issue as it was just her, the ever excited Tangle hanging from her hand, and the wisps inside her cloak.

Eventually they’d reach a sturdy enough branch that could fit all of them fine enough. Floating above it the slightest amount, Whisper gave a key to the Hover wisp that it was time to land. Making sure Tangle got down safely first, Whisper would disengage hover mode, landing on the branch with no issue. Glancing down would reveal a thick cover of leaves that’d serve well in hiding their location. She doubted that anybody would be able to spot them easily through it. It was the perfect vantage point for the group to observe the path below. Now, it was time to get to business.

Whisper was just about to leave when she remembered she’d need to relay the general plan back to Tangle. After having spent so long just working with the wisps, Whisper had nearly forgotten how to work on a team that wasn’t solely comprised of aliens. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she’d hold up a finger on each hand, one representing their current location and the other their destination.

“Keep count of badniks are between Emerald Hill and Wood Zone. Goal’s to find the safest route to the ship. Spot anything weird let me know”

Last edited:
"You ain't gotta worry none, Amy. Purty sure I got some footwear around here he can go with," she commented.

"Rings? Huh... found a bunch of those on the trails between here and what I recall was Vesuvio... which was where I recall washing up," Ash commented quietly. Unknown to them, to the west of said island was a smaller island with an Ancient Echidnan laboratory... where he'd initially crash-landed... though he does not recall it.
———

Bunnie blinked at his words before she hummed, rinsing out the soft washcloth. "Huh. That's a good two and a half weeks south of here, hun. You probably found a good stash of rings, eh?" Bunnie quipped teasingly. She saw him take a deep breath as he let one hand flicker into a rippling bluish liquid before rings began pouring out. Her eyebrows rose in mild surprise before she saw his hand revert to the lightly coppery tan. A pile of close to eighty rings sat at the foot of the bed.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back