• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Freecasters: a mage guild rp (waiting list)

Too much thought, big bonk, big stick, unnga bunga

e8901236738d64ca7870aba174a84249.jpeg

Alrighty guys, two major announcements:

The interest in this rp has been really enthusiastic and great to see, but it does mean I'm going to have to close us to new arrivals before I end up with more people than I can provide a good experience for. Next Friday, the 19th of November, we will be closing to new applications. If you can get a CS up in the thread that's roughly close to finished than you'll be considered same as everyone else so far, but any later than that and you'll have to wait it out for the possiblity of drop outs, I'll keep a waiting list for anyone in that situation and people will be advised when new slots open up.

Second major announcement is I've put together a discord server for us to discuss the RP. I find these servers really useful for easy discussion of things like mechanics, worldbuilding and so on so I strongly recommend everyone who wants to be involved in the rp also join the server. I'll be sending out invites via DM to people whose characters are posted, if you'd like one while you're still working on your character in private you can request an invite here as well.

Question about the magic system what’s considered red magic and considered blue magic etc.
It's mentioned in the mechanics section above (the different links to related threads) what each type of magic is considered. It lists what each is associated with.

Announcement: Heads up everyone, the RP is officially closed, if you have not posted some kind of CS before now you'll have to go on our waiting list and wait for a slot to open up if you still want to participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back