• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Spooks Art Drop [ Currently Taking Sketch Requests ]

sspky

ooof my bones
Hey all. I decided to take up drawing less than a year ago and I'm still learning. But I also noticed that my stylus works really well on my Chromebook and Infinite Painter is free so I've started drawing terrible character art for funsies.

So yeah. Here are some weird characters of mine. And also, I'm taking requests. Want character art? Post up an existing pic and / or a detailed description and I'll see what I can do. I make absolutely no promises. They might not be very good, or I might put your request off if I don't think I can swing it just yet, but I gotta practise if I'm gonna get better so have at it.

My Bros

Project 74_1.pngProject 90_1.jpgais.pnginked.png

Other Peoples Bros
Project 93.pngProject 91 - Edited.jpgProject 88.pngProject 87_1.pngmeeri.pngjesper.pngProject 48.pngghostbun.png

Misc.
hjonk.jpgpokemans.png

ps. I have a tumblr now.

Attachments

• lovecraft.png
    lovecraft.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I don’t know who lied to you but your art is far from poorly drawn (and should probably not be free)! I look foward to seeing your progress 💕✌🏻

oh shit look at that, two cool dudes and a couple of nerds. seriously tho your progress over short time is really awesome

oh shit look at that, two cool dudes and a couple of nerds. seriously tho your progress over short time is really awesome

Thank you thank you! And FYI they're all nerds. Except Fredrick. Fredrick is a gremlin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back