• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request free stuff for lesbeans: electric boogaloo 2

Luscinioide

glorified art machine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You. Yes, you. The one whose eyes are getting ready to pop out of their skull, their fingers flying on the keyboard ready to link their character because they saw ‘free’. Hold up one second before you post “CAN YOU DRAW VAMPIRE PRINCESS BEATRIX OF THE CRIMSON ACCORD HEIR TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS”.

You may or may not have a lesbian character. And I may or may not be a lesbian artist looking to give lesbian characters more attention and love, because let’s be real, the majority of the spotlight they’re given is by men for nefarious reasons. Yeah I know that pride month is next month, but I don’t have time next month to do it so we’re doing it now. deal with it

Read through this before making demands pls. If you don’t want to read it, then kindly don’t make a request. These freebies take anywhere from 4-10 hours and that’s a lot of time for me – this will take you like maybe two minutes.

Your Character:

X is lesbian, sapphic, wlw

X is preferably also written by an LGBT+ player

X is from a cyberpunk, sci-fi, dystopian, or fantasy setting. No slice of life, please.

X is an ORIGINAL character. No fandoms or canon characters, please.

X has or can obtain stock reference pictures if no current art exists.

The Stipulations:

1) Please and thank you. It’s the bare minimum you can say when I’m providing art that would go for $70+ for free. (;

2) You are receiving permission to post received art on RPN only. You do not own the art – just the permission to post it on this one site. ;)

3) NO STOLEN ART. NONE. If the art you are using is uncredited, does not belong to you, or is used without permission, don’t bother posting. Yes, I’m looking at you too, people who post their commissions without crediting the artist. If you cannot respect those artists, then you will not respect me, either.

4) Please do not ask for a request if your character already has 25045645 pictures. I am doing this for people who may not otherwise be able to get art. If you already have made requests in other threads, please wait for those first before coming to this one too. If you can afford commissions, then do that instead of asking for free stuff. Don’t be greedy. Everyone deserves a chance.

And last, but not least:

I am not obligated to draw your character. I am also not obligated to provide a certain degree of quality – hence why no samples are posted. Be grateful for what you get. 👍

"LUSCIN I WANNA TIP-"
tough luck chuck go donate it to gay ppl organizations or sum shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back