• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Free State High School

Should I remake this roleplay?

• Yes!

• No.

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Japanime Japanime
say the new ones were in a second class maybe and ones who left get put in 1B after the quirk testing class?.

Pretty much they did a class with 1A and 1B for people accepted, the rearranged once they had more data from the quirk test class

Japanime Japanime

Pretty much they did a class with 1A and 1B for people accepted, the rearranged once they had more data from the quirk test class
So you're saying make two class for old roleplays and new ones?

1 class for the people who are no longer around/left. 1 for new people and those are still around.

Was just a idea to save retcons or wiping out the RP until then.

1 class for the people who are no longer around/left. 1 for new people and those are still around.

Was just a idea to save retcons or wiping out the RP until then.
But then one class would be useless because those people left and aren't active.

Yeah, so would be a background group narratively that's only mentioned in passing\NPCs. Like Class B in the MHA series, they are background characters that don't get real screen time

Just a idea though for others who had already RP'd a bit. But if there ok with a full reset then can ignore it. Just a idea to try and help.

Just a idea though for others who had already RP'd a bit. But if there ok with a full reset then can ignore it. Just a idea to try and help.
No no I appreciate. Just trying to understand.

Yeah. There is normally a idea to have a plan in your pocket for the event a characters player leaves or goes AWOL, tends to happen on RPN a bit.

Something that isn't just they die etc, have them be in narrative but pushes to background.

Yeah. There is normally a idea to have a plan in your pocket for the event a characters player leaves or goes AWOL, tends to happen on RPN a bit.

Something that isn't just they die etc, have them be in narrative but pushes to background.
Well I had a plan. It just wasn't that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back